header image

Monday, April 17, 2006

Easter Parade

The only hat in church
We were a one-hat family this year. LG "represented" well.

Biscuit likes the green ones
Biscuit liked the green ones.

Easter egghunter
"I found one!"

Easter buckets
Looks like a successful hunt.

Easter piggies1
Easter piggies.

Easter piggies2
And more Easter piggies.

Cindy Lou Who eats cake
Remember Cindy Lou Who from Thanksgiving? I detect a pattern of manic holiday dessert-eating, here.

Easter lilies
Everyone took home a lily. I took home two :)

28 heads are better than one . . .

Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Hat!

Ok, I gotta ask. What is the little rabbit from? The one in the picture with the toes? I swear my sister used to have one very similar. This was, of course, a hundred years ago.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Cindy Lou, she's a girl after my own heart. I've been doing a little manic dessert eating myself, holidays or no.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful! Thanks for sharing your lovely Easter Parade my dear. I've been doing a little bit of manic chocolate eating too... stress I'm sure... I must stop! MWAH!

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Your pictures bring back memories too me of Easters past. Thanks!

 
Blogger Unknown said...

What adorable photos! OK, can I just tell you that LG has the most beautiful eyes in the entire world (and Canda?).

And I think Cindy Lou is sweet enough. What a cutie! :

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the pictures of the "lilies!" beautiful. :)

 
Blogger eclectic said...

Consider the lilies - they neither toil nor spin... but they're SOOO frickin' GORGEOUS!!!!! The flowers aren't bad, either. Thinking of you, glad you had a nice Easter. Hugs!

 
Blogger WILLIAM said...

Very Cool Lilly pictures.

I think the Easter Piggies is a neat idea. Did you paint yours?

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I love love love the pictures, Soosie! The flowers! The hat! The piggies! The CAKE! :)

Hugs to you, darlin. This post made me grin from ear to ear. :)

 
Blogger Susie said...

mrB, that particular rabbit, is from a game they were playing, I think it's called Pet Shop.

sharkey, me, too. Over-chocolatized, I am. Gotta stop now, or buy all new clothes :(

traci, ah, you too :) Put down that bunny!

ssnick, you're welcome. I love kids' Easter pictures.

jim, aw, thank you. Cindy Lou Who is our 2-year-old niece :) She really is as sweet as she looks.

raz, thank you, I love Easter lilies.

eclectic, well, maybe "spin" sometimes :) Hugs back.

mrtl, thank you. Shall I come back over for more blaspheming against my Lord, today? *sigh* I love you, girl. You are a "scrapper" (not to be confused with a scrapbooker -- not that there's anything wrong with that), and I like that.

william, I didn't, because I didn't think of it. Next year, for sure. These are all niece piggies. LG had alternating pink and purple piggies.

ck, oh, good! I love the thought of your big grin :)

 
Blogger LadyBug said...

Oh, Susie. I needed that. I just got through leaving my long, drawn-out comment at mrtl's place, and I'm crying, and your pictures made me smile, and I REALLY needed that.

Tell LG I think she's beautiful.

And I'm sure she gets it from her mother.

Love and hugs to you, my dear friend.

 
Blogger Effie said...

Oh that is the perfect Easter bonnet! LG is adorable! Got a little carried away when decorating the eggs and started decorating little toesies too, hmm? Very cute--all these pics! Wunnerful! It reminds me of times at Aunt Judy's farm--big Easter egg hunts--and the time we found some banty hen's eggs and thought they were part of the hunt--because they were greenish in colour...It's fun to go into the henhouse and find decorated easter eggs! The best part was somehow they always managed to find an albino bunny and tell us they had captured the real Easter bunny after he hid all the eggs. I always thought it was weird when afterwards, a week or so later we ended up having rabbit fondue at their house...

okroqwq
OCK ROCK WALK?

 
Blogger Effie said...

Um, is Jim saying that Canada is not part of the world? Hmmm? Us Canadians have feelings too! *pout*

And Cindy Lou is seriously the most adorable dessert monster I've seen!

 
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

TOO weird. I've got to see if she still has that rabbit.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How perfect to take home 2 Lily's.
That is one adorable little hat.

 
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Beateous flicks, Susie. And I love the hat.

 
Blogger Squirl said...

Love LG's hat, and I noticed the eyes at the same time. They are beautiful. All of the shots are great.

 
Blogger Annejelynn said...

those are the CUTEST lil' piggies!

 
Blogger Kranki said...

LG's hat is DELIGHTFUL. And the cake eating Cindy is pretty sweet too. Looks like your Sunday was wonderful.

 
Blogger Nina said...

I love the hat, and I love the smile in those eyes. Cindy Lou, love the picture . . . and tell Biscuit purple is best. I think you took home the most beautiful Easter Lily of all. :)
I so miss having little ones this time of year.

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Nina, how much do you miss having little ones this time of year? I'd be willing to rent mine out for a bit... ;)

 
Blogger dashababy said...

That little girl sure knows how to eat cake, with great enthusiasm!
A girl after my own heart.

 
Blogger Nina said...

CK, Some days I would take you up on it (renting your kids). Then I read what you moms do . . . then I remember what I did. I don't know where that woman/mom I was, got all that energy? But I want her back. :)

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just a note to say I'm thinking of you tonight my dear. {{{{{Susie}}}}}

 
Blogger Squirl said...

Hope you're doing okay.

 
Blogger Kami said...

I like those jeans with the fabric at the bottom! I want some!!

 
Blogger Amy said...

Lovely easter pics, Susie!
Love the lilies. And the piggies.

 
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

I think the whole family should wear matching Easter hats next year.

Hugs to you, sis!

 


Post a Comment

<< Home