header image

Saturday, April 15, 2006

LG's Amazing Bunnycake

bunnycake
Is it just me, or does the bunnycake look a little like Biscuit?

11 heads are better than one . . .

Blogger ieatcrayonz said...

Oh yum. Definitely Biscuit, post bath and a blow dry.

Hoppy Easter Susie and everybunny!

 
Blogger Unknown said...

It doesn’t look like a biscuit to me and I’ll bet it doesn’t taste like on either. When my sons were young, we used to make a cake like that one and a lamb cake for Easter. Your picture brings back to me very fond memories!

 
Blogger The Q said...

That is an awesome looking cake! Great job LG!!

 
Blogger eviluncledave said...

I think it's the eyes... even though they don't quite capture Biscuit's mischievous sparkle.

That's a very cute cake. :)

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww...do bunny cakes taste like chicken??? teehee...

 
Blogger Candy said...

That cake does not look like Biscuit because it has nothing in its mouth it shouldnt, it is not writing on walls with stolen markers, nor acting like a heathen.

That seems to be a very well behaved adorable bunny cake. Or a VWBABC.

 
Blogger Unknown said...

That is the bunny cake to end all bunny cakes. LG, I do believe, has just cornered the market. Nice job!

 
Blogger Nina said...

I love the bunny cake, and yes a little resemblance to Biscuit. Or maybe Biscuit resembles a bunny. Great cake LG.

 
Blogger Squirl said...

That's a very wonderful bunny cake. But the reason it doesn't remind me of Biscuit is that you can see its eyes. :)

 
Blogger Susie said...

crayoneater, yes, Biscuit should be so clean. And sweet. And good-smelling . . .

ssnick, I'm glad it brings back good memories :) I'll have to find out about a lamb cake, I've never done that.

soozieQ, LG thanks you :)

eud, that's what I think, too, the eyes . . . and maybe the crooked mouth . . . except it doesn't really have a mouth . . . crooked licorice . . . except Biscuit would never have crooked licorice under his nose for more than a millisecond.

traci, that's just wrong :p

jr, you are so right. If we stuck a sock in its mouth, it would look like Biscuit :)

jim, your comment got a big smile and "thank you" from LG, once I explained "cornered the market." :)

nina, Biscuit might resemble a bunny, a little bit. :)

squirl, when you're right, you're right ;)

 
Blogger Kranki said...

That is one gorgeous bunny cake. I am drooling a little.

 


Post a Comment

<< Home