header image

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Thank You Note

Thank you one and all who stopped by Bucky's House Hotting party, and all who sent her a gift. As she, Squirl, Eclectic and I have opined in emails the last couple of days, bloggers are amazingly kind and generous people. Just in case there are any procrastinators out there (no! bloggers who procrastinate?! how could that be?), I'm putting up a little button on the sidebar (thank you, Circus Kelli, button-maker extraordinaire) that you can click and go send Bucky a gift if you meant to, but didn't get around to it yet. I'll leave it up for a couple of weeks. Btw, I don't know who did or didn't send something, never will know, don't need to. I just know it was fun and Bucky got a lot of nice things, and we thank you very, very much.

file under: &Neighborhood Watch &Audience Participation

7 heads are better than one . . .

Blogger WILLIAM said...

I was told if I procrastinate I would go blind...Or maybe it was hair would grow somewhere...I forget.

 
Blogger eclectic said...

It was fun, wasn't it?! If I can figure out how to make that button work, it'll be up at my place too.

William, you crack me up.

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Ow....hangover.

Dammit, have these things on a WEEKEND. Alcazar, btw, is straight.

Dammit.

 
Blogger Susie said...

william! You hairy, near-sighted donut server, you! I'm happy to see you, I was afraid you were injured in the melee.

eclectic, it surely was. I have requested button assistance. If I get some, perhaps I can share it with you. The um, button assistance, that is :)

jim, doggone it. I thought Alcazar would be all things to all people. I'm going to dock his pay!

 
Blogger Squirl said...

I thought the party was a lot of fun. And I'm so pleased to see how our blogger buds came to Bucky's ASSistance here. There aren't enough words to express my gratitude!

I'll need help getting that button going, too. Maybe Bucky will assist me.

 
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Thanks, all, from the bottom of my assless heart!

Wait, Alcazar told ME he was gay.

Dammit.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you 3 sure know how to throw a party. had a great time :)

 


Post a Comment

<< Home