header image

Monday, February 05, 2007

The Pleasure of Your Company . . .

. . . is requested right here right now at a HOUSEWARMING in honor of Bucky's moving into her new home. This is the first time she'll be living alone. Well, sorta. Alone plus three cats. And she's going to need some things and stuff. Here's where we come in. Right here. Through the pink door:

PDBSH

OK, simma down. As much as we would all like to go through that door (and you know you would), this isn't the ACTUAL house. But it is a reasonable facsimile thereof. Because Bucky's new home will be just as exciting, as warm and squishy as the one you see here.

With a certain amount of virtual arm-twisting, my dear sister/godmother/fiancee has agreed to let us throw her a housewarming! No, wait, this is Bucky we're talking about. Let's make it a House Hotting!

Please wish her some wishes, and then go send her some things and stuff,

here: Target

and here: Walmart

and here: Bed, Bath & Beyond.

At the first two places, click on "Wishlist," then type in her name, Katy Barzedor, and that will take you to her own personal gift registry; at BB&B, click on "Bridal & Gift Registry," then type in her name, etc. You can shop to your heart's content, and the stores will ship the stuff right to her hot little hands. Couldn't be easier. (There may or may not be other online registries on which her name appears, on which may or may not be items which may or may not include words like "plug," or "life-like," but this is not that kind of party; you'll have to deal directly with Bucky if that's your particular shopping bent.)

We're talking fresh start time, friends. Fresh as a newly opened can of Play-Doh. Let's make sure Bucky has everything she needs and many things she wants.

This invitation brought to you by Squirl, Eclectic and me. We are the ones who made all the delicious imaginary food, and supplied all the fine virtual beverages, to which you may now help yourselves.

a good spread
I stole this picture. Because it was entitled "a good spread." Can you imagine a better menu for a hootenanny in Bucky's honor?


open bar
This is Alcazar, our bartender. He's stolen too. Help yourselves.


And we are also the ones providing live entertainment on the half-hour.

bucky'ssistersdancing

dancingbutts
When Bucky heard that we were having live entertainment at her party, she asked, "For strictly artistic purposes, could the entertainment have huge bazongas?" I believe "bazonga" is an Arabic word for those shiny belty things that Eclectic, Squirl and I are wearing here :) Um, the top pic is before the hors d'oeuvres; the bottom is after. Like we said, a good spread.

Just make up any entertaining acts you'd like us to perform, and that's what we're doing, right there in your heads. It's all imaginary anyway, so why not? Um, that is, except the part about the new home, and the part where you whip out the credit card and go to those links. That part is very real. :)

I know that many of you love Bucky as we do, and would like to bring food, beverages, and your own entertainment offerings to the party. Please let us know here what you have brought to share with us . . .

And we thank you very kindly, on behalf of our dear sister.

file under: &Neighborhood Watch &Audience Participation

98 heads are better than one . . .

Blogger Squirl said...

We are ready to party!

 
Blogger Susie said...

hi, squirl! I'm almost ready. First I need some tea and cake. Yes, cake. It's a party day, so I can have cake for breakfast. And if I don't eat the whole thing, Circus Kelli may jump out of it later, for Bucky :)

 
Blogger WILLIAM said...

Since Susie can have cake for Breakfast, I can have some...Screwdrivers...What? there is orange Juice in that, so that is breakfasty.

Let me knoe when CK is popping out of the cake.

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm HERE!

Where's the cake? Oh, and Soos baby... it should be bigger than a coffee cake, because, well... if I'm gonna be jumpin out of a cake, it had better be a BIG cake. :)

I brought an endless bowl of chili cheese dip and an endless bowl of BLT dip and bags and bags of chips and boxes and boxes of crackers and plenty of Coca-Cola.

Bucky! Congrats, baby! I've never lived alone, and if I were honest, I would admit I'm a teeny bit envious of you and your fresh start. If there is anything I can do, please let me know.

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Oooo! You know what else is good with orange juice? Champagne!

Mimosas anyone?

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Oooo! You know what else is good with orange juice? Champagne!

Mimosas anyone?

 

Waahoo!!! I was wondering if this is what it would be about!!! I have two stoopid meetings at work this a.m., and then I'm there! With my bazongas on! Chocolate cupcakes in hand!

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy, CK must already be dipping into the champagne--she's repeating herself, and it's only 8 AM in her part of the world!

I'll just take the mojitos over by Alcazar. "How YOU doin', baby? Can you make me a mimosa?"

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm repeating myself already? *hic*

Oh dear...

 
Blogger Susie said...

I love people who will pop right out of bed and come to a party :)

william, like you, I had a nutritious, fruity breakfast; mine was pineapple upsidedown cake. Um...a tribute to spongebob.

ck, it's a big cake. Big enough. You can jump out ... jump back in ... jump out . . . it's like that. I would like a Mimosa, too; or a pointsettia -- champagne and cranberry juice Alcazar! Drinks, boy! (it's hard to find good help these days) William probably wanted a screwdriver because of the whole tool thing.

htgt, you speak Arabic! Cool! Yum, cupcakes!

shawkey, by all means, enjoy Alcazar, but don't distract him from his duties. And he can't leave his post! (Geez, I hope no one who knows Alcazar stumbles in here and tells him how he's being exploited)

word verif: zgeezaw (I don't think that's good)

ck, it's a big cake. Big enough. You can jump out ... jump back in ... jump out . . . it's like that. I would like a Mimosa, too; or a pointsettia -- champagne and cranberry juice Alcazar! Drinks, boy! (it's hard to find good help these days) William probably wanted a screwdriver because of the whole tool thing.

 
Blogger Susie said...

oops, that should be poinsettia. A pointsettia is a dog, pointer/setter hybrid.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A party! Woo-HOOOO!

I brought my bazongas, and I thank you very much for inviting me to help myself to Alcazar.

Please, please, oh PLEASE tell me that house photo is a photoshopped image. PLEASE. Because I am already mourning on behalf of the neighbors if it's not. Yikes.

Okay, I'm posting this comment, then I'm off to go virtual shopping. I can't afford much, but maybe I can get Bucky a plug...er, I mean rug...no, wait. That sounded dirty, too.

Oh, good GRIEF. I just realized...when we're talking about Bucky, EVERYTHING sounds twisted and dirty. She just has that effect on folks. :)

 
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Aw, shucks, 'y'all, this is a GREAT party!

LadyBug, scarily, that is the actual paint scheme of that house, not retouched in any way.

Oh, Alcazar! *claps hands* Please bring me a half dozen donuts. But, ummmmm...don't use your hands to carry them. That's a good boy.

 
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Alcazar seems to have a tie dimple going on there, so I thought I'd bring some Red Hots to the House Hotting. Woo hoo!

 
Blogger Nina said...

I’m late to the party, but hey I’m on Mountain time. It is only 8:24 am here but that isn’t too early for guacamole and margaritas, so that is what I brought. I love your outfits ladies when is the next half hour for the live entertainment?

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when does the nudity start?! i need me some nekkid nudity. preferably with tassles, precariously placed, of course. wills? nils? start dancin', boys!!!

 
Blogger WILLIAM said...

Bucky, Rz, (Everyone else for that matter)

I can carry a dozen donuts.

 
Blogger Lois Lane said...

I guess you can't drink ALL day if you don't start bright and early. Hand me that booze! :D

Happy home Bucky!!

 
Blogger eclectic said...

Alcazar WHO? Geez, Susie, maybe we shoulda just asked William to tend bar. A Dozen donuts??? Guess that tells us how Lauren is able to tolerate so many of his other antics... ;)

Oh, my bazongas are slipping. BRB.

 
Blogger Susie said...

ladybug, go here for the first known appearance of that house.

bucky, so glad you have discovered Alcazar's other talents.

mrB, excellent choice for house hotting :)

nina, I think noon EST. Our dear Shari is feeling poorly, I'm afraid. She is even hotter than Alcazar today. As measured by a thermometer, that is :(

razz, nekkid nudity is far superior to the other kinds. I think William will oblige. He's helpful like that.

william, a picture is worth a thousand donuts :)

loislane, so happy to see you here, and getting started early. Your work ethic is admirable.

 
Blogger Susie said...

eclectic, yay, I'm glad you stumbled in, you sicko. Yea, William's donut capacity explains some things, doesn't it? ;)

 
Blogger Squirl said...

Susie, you really called William on his donut carrying. :D

 
Blogger Girl.A said...

I brought the party paddle and the monkey marmalade!

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's the cake:
http://flickr.com/photos/torrie/165864839/in/set-789330/
I realize now that it should have had a monkey on it.

 

People at work are wondering why my words are starting to slur, who the heck "Aalcaahshar, hey AL-cah-ssshar!" is, and why I keep tittering (pun intended) at my computer.

 
Blogger Kranki said...

I am here and ready to paaaartaaaayyyy! I even have brand spanking new bazongas to shake about.I have on offer my fabu fat free hummous and lotsa chocolate! To eat separately, of course.

Bucky, I live alone and it is AWESOME!!!! Especially when you can share your aloneness with cats. But three cats? Where did the extra one come from?

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dammit, I am ALWAYS late for the party!

 
Blogger Effie said...

We are here to party!! Looks like William and CK have started on the wet bar a little early--not even lunch time yet--you have to eat cake FIRST!

Cake!!

Happy House-Hotting Bucky!

 
Blogger Effie said...

oh and william and nils will be doing the tassle dance today? we're here to stay! ;)

 
Blogger ieatcrayonz said...

William is carrying a donut where?

Here's to new beginnings! Bucky, will you take any gently used items? I'm on a mission to clean out my kitchen.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what i wanna know is, will there be a a big, fat candle in that cake? we need lots of big, fat candles at this here partay. i'm just sayin', is all.

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Aaaand we're done. I hope she likes the new Sponge Bob Speculum I got her. Those are tough to find.

Oh, and here's some candied yams to pass around...

Susie-you deserve your own party. I think we're all going to fly to your house when you find out what the WTF disease is and ply you with booze.

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Susie -- totally on what Jim just said... count me in. ;)


Effie - I had cake first. Coffee cake... then a coupla snack cakes... now I'm starting on THE cake. I don't think Torrie's cake is big enough for me to jump out of... it is awfully pretty, though.

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Bucky, I just ordered something for you, too! :) Enjoy!

 
Blogger Ern said...

If I'm late it is partly because I'm on Pacific Time, partly because I had a meeting this morning, and partly because, well, I like to make a grand entrance.

What kind of entrance? You decide, virtually.

Ladybug's right, everything is dirtier with Bucky in mind. ;)

Congrats on your new place!

 
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

What?

Oh, sorry, William was feeding me donuts.

This party is da bomb, you guys! And that cake is, dare I say, ducky as all get-out. I think there's enough room for Kelli to pop out of that one, don't you?

And why is everyone still dressed? Don't you know it's time for...

NEKKID TWISTER!

 
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Oh, and Susie? I think technically, we've got more than enough for a hootenanny.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how many donuts was he feeding you? "twoNUTS", that's how many!!!

::bearing my bazongas:: okay, i got my right foot on red and my left waaay over there on blue.

 
Blogger eclectic said...

Nekkid Twister -- it's about damn time!!

***reaching into Susie's cupboard for the extra virgin olive oil***

 
Blogger WILLIAM said...

RZ, that was clever.

I am fighting making 'types of donuts" references.

 
Blogger Squirl said...

I came over for the hootenanny and find nekkid Twister!

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gosh, william, get your mind outta the gutter already! we already know your type of donuts are cream-filled. and if you squeeze 'em, they squirt.

 

I switched from mimosas to cosmopolitans two hours ago, so I think I'll just sit here on the couch for a bit and cover VBD's eyes while you all carry on with the nekkidness and squirting donuts. Geez, what a mess!

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Eclectic? I think this party is more the "experienced Olive Oil" type, don't you?

 
Blogger Susie said...

squirl, only because I trust him implicitly NOT to send me a photograph! :D

girl.a, but did you bring your bald hedded monkey?

torrie, oh, wow! That's a splashy cake! Beautiful :)

htgt, invite your co-workers, IF they put out :)

kranki, you have the very newest bazongas here; and some are, frankly, headed south (no names), so you are quite popular, I'm sure. Eeyore is moving with Bucky; that's the 3rd kitty :)

cat, you're not late! We're just gettin' warmed up. This party could go on for a coupla days.

effie, I think Nils is counting his donuts; he hasn't shown up yet.

umutha, don't you mean "William is carrying a DOZEN donuts where?"?

razz, oh, girl, you crack me up. And make me nostalgic for the big fat candle in my muffin on my birthday . . .

jim, no, ply me with donuts and you've got a deal! ;)

ck, when I get better, I really, really do want to have a party. I may have to throw a telethon here (blogathon?) to finance it, but I would love to celebrate with you all :)
And thank you for gifting whatever you gifted! xxx

ern, wow, that was a spectacular entrance! Well worth the wait :)

bucky, a couple of hootenannys and shindig, too! After nekkid twister, I was thinking of maybe Ring Toss. We have the donuts...

razz, do you have a designated driver, here?

eclectic, you took my EVOO?

william, your restraint is admirable; and very much out of place at a party for Bucky ;)

squirl, would you like to be the first to try Donut Ring Toss?

razz, ohdear, what have they done to you?

htgt, the VBD has no eyeholes right now, and I have to say, I'm kinda wishing I didn't either!

ck, eoo? yea, that sounds right.

 
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Right boob...green!

(Sadly, I don't have to bend over much to accomplish this)

 
Blogger Opera Gal said...

i heard naked donut twister and well, here I am happy housewarming, BFE - and dammit, the music is not nearly LOUD ENOUGH.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh carp I'm so late!! I can see William's still marching around with all the doughnuts... Gah! You're not supposed to put them THERE!!

Happy Housewarming, Bucky! I got you a little something - even though BB&B seems to hate non-US shoppers - I went elsewhere instead. Have a great party.

Now where's my drink and which room's got the nekkid Twister?! :)

 
Blogger Effie said...

belly-jiggle RED...oh, you don't want to see that? Sorry!

I'm advertising this party...it's gonna be big stuff!

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm here, I hope I'm not too late!!

I brought two kinds of dip, cupcakes and some booze..oh and of course, my bazongas!

Where should I put everything down....well everything except my bazongas?!

I can't wait to see some pics of the new place Bucky.

 
Blogger Maven said...

Color me a late Kate... I wanted to join in the fray, raise a glass or two, try not to fart, and to give my very best wishes to Bucky.

Happy New Homeownership, girlie!

 
Blogger Susie said...

bucky, that's not a bruise, is it? Oh, on your gift list, that "blah blah 17 kitty bed blah," well, I think someone bought it for you (yippee), but I was gonna say, earlier I had to go look at it, to see that it is a 17-INCH kitty bed, because I was all "a 17 kitty bed?" Aw, hell, no, we are not permitting you to move into a new place and START with 17 kitties! Three, yes. 17 . . . I was just very relieved that it was inches and not kitties. ;)

operagirl, by all means, pump up the volume!

platy, william's been going around like that for about 5 hours . . . should we call someone?

effie, thank you for that, and anyone else, you are welcome to invite your friends/readers/countrymen...

soozieq, did you check Bucky's flickr pix? She took some before pix a few days ago; she'll have to show us again after she puts all the things and stuff in there!
You're not late, everyone else is early :)

maven, you are the only one so far who has tried not to fart; that is so classy!

 
Blogger eclectic said...

Woo-hoo!!! Platypus and SoozieQ are here!!

CK, of course the experienced-type would be more appropriate, but this party is about Bucky.

Left butt-cheek on orange.

 
Blogger Random and Odd said...

Am I the first one to make the comment that Bucky is registered in the 'Beyond' part of Bed, Bath and Beyond?

*hugs*

 
Blogger Maven said...

I'm such a crude one...

I slipped on the twister sheet/playing board, and I am unsettled to report...

It's all fun and games til someone lands on blue... with their um...

::whispers::

t'aint

I just knew I should have worn pants today... and sensible shoes. I wasn't even playing Twister.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, help - somebody? I think putting left hand on red and right knee on yellow with left (broken) butt cheek on blue might have caused a problem... Can someone untangle me?!

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been at work all day and finally get to stop by the party! I thought of y'all this morning and figured you were already here, rockin' it out.

Please pass a mimosa! And a donut! (Wait...on second thought, William can keep the donut.)

 
Blogger eclectic said...

Ah c'mon Kalki... I mean, William went to all the trouble to um... carry the donuts over there to you, don't reject him or they might all fall off.

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Or maybe it's O E O E O, Susie...

 
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

My word verification is "doglyp" - do you think it's some kind of St. Bernard code?

No, Susie - much as I think that three cats is just a starter set, I will not be having 17 kitties in my house. Hell, I'm only supposed to have two, so I'm already pushing it...

And you guys ROCK! Thank you SO much.

How can I ever repay you? *bow chicka bow bow*

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yaaay, party day. sorry im late but i see people are still here(and why wouldn't they be). any booze left? it's happy hour somewhere in the world :)

sweet party you've go going on here. party on!

 
Blogger Squirl said...

I just finished a glass of red wine. Very nice. I'm bein' lazy over here just sitting on the couch watching everyone play nekkid Twister.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Housewarming, Bucky!

 
Blogger Susie said...

eclectic, spin the spinner for me, wouldja?

princess, ha, that's a good one! Bucky is registered in the Beyond part. Yep.

maven, I hate when that happens; when you fall on the mat and you weren't even playing :(

platy, your left butt cheek is broken? This game is getting too rough. Please play gently, children.

kalki, hee, I think William should henceforth be known as Mr. Donut :)

eclectic, I'm serious, I heard on TV that if you can um . . . serve donuts for more than 4 hours, you need to get to the ER!

ck, that is so last week. It's E I E I O.

bucky, I know; it was alarming there for a minute, though ;) You can thank everyone by having a wonderful life in your new place.

dawn, welcome, honey. Alcazar will get you a drink. William put him out of the donut business, I'm afraid.

squirl, I'm feeling lazy, too. I need a warm drink . . . maybe some Bailey's now.

lynn, welcome. (You are very beautiful, btw :)

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Susie, please tell Bucky that I love her more than my luggage but I don't want her flinging about her 'bow chick bow bow' with such wild abandon - we homo types are 'lergic to girl cooties in our "area".

 
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Don't worry, Jim - you can wear this specially designed anti-cooties thong.

This is a great party, but every time I try to drop my keys in the bowl, Alcazar moves the bowl.

*runs through kitchen, wearing Alcazar's pants as a cape*

 
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Wooooooooo, I'm comment 69!

(Childish? You betcha!)

 
Blogger Ern said...

::crickets::

Is anyone still conscious? Susie, WHAT are you going to tell LG about all of the EVOO covered, passed out, nekkid people in the morning?

I'll just put my feet up on the heap o'y'all and finish off that bottle of red.

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey everyone... I'm just waking up... anyone want any Mimosas? Cocoa and Baileys?

 
Blogger Susie said...

chchchchia, your teeth must be chchchchattering! ;)

jim, I'll see what I can do; Bucky flings many things with wild abandon, I'm afraid . . .

bucky, Alcazar is chilly. Please return his trousers :) And he tells me that you were trying to drop your keys in the toilet bowl and he didn't move it, he just closed the lid. Can't we all just get along?

ern, I just kept the door closed to the party room until LG went to school :) I got no new post, so I think it's time for Day 2 of this party!

ck, IRL, I am still wanting to try that cocoa and Bailey's. I must remember to get me some.

 
Blogger eclectic said...

mmmmrmph.

coffee.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks, everyone, for letting me fall asleep (pass out?) last night (early this morning?) on top of the twister board... i woke up at 6:00am with my face stuck to a red dot, jelly- and cream-filled donuts squished all around me, my brassiere nowhere to be found, and alcazar and bucky cuddling half-nekkid over near the blue dot.

~~let's get this party (re)started!~~

 
Blogger Maven said...

Makes mine coffee with Baileys, por favor!

Um, will anyone help me? Alcazar passed out, nose first, into my cleavage...my butt cleavage, that is. I need someone to help unwedge him.

Anyone have a shoe horn? Jaws of life perhaps?

 
Blogger Maven said...

Susie, just a few helpful hints, post-party:

Oxyclean will take care of undetermined bodily fluid stains on the carpet;

Lestoil will get the EVOO out of your couch;

Club soda should help with those red wine stains on your table cloth;

And a gallon of hot water with a cup of bleach in it should help sanitize that defiled Twister game:)

 
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

At this point, is it fair to consider Alcazar less a hired servant and more a hostage?

 
Blogger Maven said...

See, Bucky, and I was thinking of him more along the lines of a human wedgie. But okay, "Ass Hostage," it is!

And an unrelated note... never, ever Bedazzle! a buttplug.

NEVER, I SAY!!

 
Blogger eclectic said...

more coffee.


pleeeeeaze.

 
Blogger Opera Gal said...

ouch.

ok, all together, now.

ouch.

best wishes, Buckster!! I'll have to stop by the next time I'm in GR.

 
Blogger Random and Odd said...

STARBUCKS FOR EVERYONE!!

Bucky, your boob popped out again. Stuff it back in your robe and try to sober up.

Everyone, grab a cup of coffee and a sponge. This place looks like...well...Bucky's house after a blogger party.

 
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

It's my party, and I'll boob pop if I want to!

And I don't intend to sober up until I have to drive, which is...

Damn, tomorrow.

I see no good reason to clean the Twister mat yet. Who's got the donuts?

 
Blogger eclectic said...

Anybody seen my bazongas? No?

*sigh*

Me neither.

Hey Bucky, pass some of that cake on over here huh? Thanks.

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Whoa! There's cake left? I thought I ate it all!

 
Blogger Susie said...

eclectic, you sure you don't want me to make you some tea?

razz, you are the poster child for When Good Girls Go Bad :)

maven, you know an awful lot about this sort of thing. Calling the Jaws of Life . . .

bucky, you'll need to unchain him and see if he runs. Then we'll know :)

maven, whew, just in time with that advice! We got a bedazzler for Christmas.

eclectic, how about some hot lemonade? I worry about you.

operagirl, I'm not all that hurty. But I'll ouch with you, in solidarity.

Princess Kristine, you are accustomed to wild, juvenile goings on, aren't you? Thank goodness, we need someone who can restore order!

bucky, I'm a little worried about our guy, Mr. Donut. He had um...a long day! PWAHAHAAAAA

eclectic, we all saw them. We really did.

ck, there's enough to eat, but not enough to jump out of.

 
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Alcazar just told me he likes to be spanked.

What? He DID!

No, don't ask him. He can't talk with that donut in his mouth.

 
Blogger Maven said...

THAT'S NO DONUT!!

 
Blogger Arlene said...

Congrats to Bucky on the new home :-) Hope you and the kitties are very happy :-)

Sorry about the whole table dancing thing...I'll try not to drink so much at the next get together!!

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a day late and a dollar short, but the sentiments are the same...Congrats Bucky...your own place...that rocks..! (Susie BTW, looks like you hosted quite a party.)

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I was tied up yesterday with family stuff. May I still party? I really need a release!

 
Blogger Squirl said...

Nick, I just opened another bottle of red wine. Come on in and party!

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ssnick: many of us at the party yesterday (and some still today) were...uh...tied up as well, so we totally understand. you'll feel right at home here!!!

 
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Okay, I sent off a token of my esteem. But how can I be sure Squirl will turn it over? Geez.....

 
Blogger Random and Odd said...

PEOPLE!

TWO DAY PARTY? Hello, I didn't party this much when I was in college!

"Oh, no thank you. I quit the hard stuff awhile ago....okay, just one."

"A brownie? Now we are talking. These aren't the wacky tabaky kind are they? no? good. I'll take four."

I'll be back later. I have a feeling I might be tearing off some clothes and singing "Chantilly Lace" by the Big Bopper soon.

 
Blogger Random and Odd said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
Blogger Maven said...

Say wha???...? I can't hear anything. My ears are still jammed up with EVOO and cake icing...

Am I the only one who has a rash on their nipples?

 
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

I thought I had a rash on my nipples and then I realized, no...I just forgot to shave 'em today.

This is the best party EVER! I love you guys...
*crushes those who haven't run fast enough in a sloppy drunken embrace*

 
Blogger Susie said...

bucky, that reminds me; please don't let Alcazar choke. I saw once on Oprah, these kids actually choked to death by playing "Chubby Bunny," where you have to keep stuffing marshmallows in your mouth and saying "Chubby Bunny." Yea, well, don't shove things in Alcazar's mouth and make him say things. OK?

maven, . . . see comment to Bucky. I'm telling you two, I don't care WHAT it is, just be careful with him.

arlene, the table dancing actually classed up this affair :(

elizabeth, I think it outgrew me at some point; and that's sayin' somethin'!

ssnick, there's a lot of that happening here now, people getting released from being tied up. Good timing.

squirl, thanks for making a run to the store :)

razz, yea, that's what I just told Nick!

hoss, Squirl Orama is the classy one; she'll do the right thing ;)

Princess, oh, how you tease! Will you really come back with a big bopper?

maven, a rash? Oh dear. I'll try to find an ointment for that . . .

bucky, hmmm, is that another psychological test I should research -- the SNiT? You remind me of a song (as you so often do):

Wasn't That A Party?
Words and Music by Tom Paxton

Could-a been the whiskey, might-a been the gin.
Could-a been the three or four six packs, I don't know,
But won't you look at the mess I'm in?
A head like a football, I think I'm going to die.
But tell me, a-me oh, me oh my,
Wasn't that a Party?

Someone took a grapefruit, wore it like a hat.
I saw someone under my kitchen table, talking to an old tomcat.
They were talking about football. The cat was talking back,
Along about then everything went black.
Wasn't that a party

It sure it's just my memory,
Playing tricks on me,
but I believe I saw my buddy,
Sittin' up in my neighbour's tree.

He was singin' a folk song;
Sounded pretty good.
Woulda sounded better if his wife hadn't made such a racket
Choppin' up my neighbor's wood.
It coulda been his wood pile.
It mighta been his door.
I know she musta got three or four,
But wasn't that a party?

Bill, and Joe and Tommy,
Went a little far.
They were sitting in the front yard,
Blowing on the siren,
Of somebody's police car.

And so you see, Your Honour,
It was all in fun.
That little bitty track meet down on main street,
Was just to see if the cops could run.
Well they run us down to see you,
In an alcoholic haze,
And I sure can use those thirty days.
But wasn't that a party?

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

::flashes bazongas at alcazar::

 
Blogger Unknown said...

100!

HA!

That is all. :)

 


Post a Comment

<< Home