header image

Friday, February 02, 2007

Shhhh . . . it's a surprise . . .

Well, it's not technically a surprise; but it was at first, and it is still kinda surprising. Put "Party at Susie's" on your calendar for Monday, February 5. And come here ready to put out. That's all I'm sayin'.

(Except that I will say the upcoming par-tay has nothing whatsoever to do with WTF. Someday, I'm hoping we'll have that party; but not Monday. Monday is something eh-else. You'll have to wait and see-ee.)

See you Monday! But if you come to church here, I'll also see you Sunday! And then again on Monday! Monday will be very exciting. Just you wait . . .

26 heads are better than one . . .

Blogger WILLIAM said...

When you say "Put Out" What do you mean? Is there going to be Spin the bottle?

Is everyone putting out? Or only a select few?

IS Bucky going to be there?

Is this one of those "Key Parties?

 
Blogger WILLIAM said...

Oh and I will bring the Vodka

 
Blogger Susie said...

william, heeheee, look who shows up first! OK . . . I mean PUT OUT. Sure, we'll spin a bottle. Maybe your vodka bottle. I HOPE everyone puts out; I don't want anyone left out of the putting out. Bucky tends to frequent here rather . . . frequently, so I'd say there's a very good chance she will drop in. I'm too old and uncool to know what a Key Party is, but if that will get you here, I'm going to say YES! It's definitely one of those! (Unless that is bad; and then, ohhellno, not one of those at all.)

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was so hoping you'd say the party was WTF-related. But that's okay--I can handle two parties. I just hope the second one's very soon.

There's some celebrating going on here this weekend too. My CT scan this morning was clean--oh yeah, five years baby! :)

If William's bringing vodka, I'll bring a batch or ten of mojitos.

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Wha? We gotta wait until Monday for the super secret surprise party?

Pfft. I'm put out already...

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, and I'll be there... wait, there will be cake, right?

 
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

*raises right eyebrow*

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not WTF-related? Dang. I was hoping. Isn't this the day you call the doctor back to hear the results of her vitamin D research? Sounds like a definitely plausible cause for WTF, from what I've read via gooooogglling.

William is too young to know about the key parties of the '70s although, apparently the lifestyle is still rich and flourishing. (Not that I would know other than by internet and news stories!)

Looking forward to the WTF party, and curious about the Monday party.

 
Blogger eclectic said...

Partay!! Sweeeeeet! And William's putting out, Shawkey's on a 5-year binge, ... oh man, this is gonna be GREAT!!!!! I'll bring cake, since CK asked so nicely, but I hope Bucky brings something edible, too.

 
Blogger Unknown said...

OK!!!!!!!!!!

I've marked it on my calendar.

 
Blogger Squirl said...

William, now I need to Google key party.

 
Blogger Squirl said...

Oh, I just Googled it. What happens if your wife ends up with your own car keys???

 
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

I can't believe those of you over 40 didn't know what a key party was! Do William and I have to explain all the fun stuff to you guys?

(I'll be bringing the Naked Twister - Guacamole Edition)

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to practice putting out all weekend, just so I'm sure I'm ready...

 
Blogger Kranki said...

I am so there! Sooooooo theeerrrreee! I'll bring the gooey dessert. Can Yoshi and I join the Key exchange part? Or is it human couples only?

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh a par-tay, I am SO there! I can't wait...what should I bring? Other than my keys, heh.

 
Blogger Susie said...

sharkey, I am so delighted to hear good news today, thank you for that. And bring your mojitos!

ck, see, that's the challenge; inviting everyone to put out without anyone being put out, or needing to actually put anyone out. But we would only put someone out if they were on fire. Yes, cake!

mrB, that's a very hot look for you. Raise the other one now...

barb, I got no party-worthy news today, sad to say. Which, by golly, is all the more reason to have this other party on Monday. Lifestyle, eh? I'd better go find out about this key thing.

eclectic, Bucky is more likely to wear something edible.

ssnick, good man :)

squirl, what is William getting us into?!

bucky, you and william can demonstrate.

kalki, pace yourself; this party could last a while.

kranki, Yoshi will be more than welcome at this particular party. As will gooey. And of course, youey tooey.

soozieq, pretzels? And do you have a talent you'd share?

chchchchia, bring the chips; we're not all like that.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet, a par-tay :)

can i bring one of those thingies you hit the crap out of and candy falls out? pin..however you spell it :)

see you monday. have a great weekend

 
Blogger Ern said...

Woohoo! ParTAY!

Now my brain is all in a bunch trying to guess what you could possibly mean. But whatever it is, I know it will be more fun than a barrel of monkeys in heat. :)

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vodka, guacamole, keys...This party sounds great.
Do I need bail money?

 

"I'm reeeaadyyyy!! Ready, ready, eddy!" I'll bring cupcakes with lots of frosting and sprinkles...good for staving off the hangovers it looks like we'll be nursing.

 
Blogger Susie said...

dawn, excellent idea! Bring the pinata . . . in the shape of . . . no, better not say that . . . no, better not say THAT either . . . you pick a shape!

ern, it may be very much like barreled monkeys in heat! Yep, that much fun, for sure.

jeannie, another excellent suggestion. Bail money will come in VERY handy.

htgt, yes, cupcakes! This party is shaping up nicely :)

 
Blogger Opera Gal said...

william - after the last event, you *might* want to bring a bucket along with your bottle.

Mr. B, will you help me DJ?

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ztvI will be there! Now is that your Monday or my Monday or the brief period of time when your Monday and my Monday coincide? That'll keep me busy until your Sunday kicks in!

 
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

There's gonna be a DJ? I'll make sure to bring along some Captain and Tennille to liven things up.

Hmmm, my verification word is "hfhor" - high-falutin' whore?

 
Blogger Susie said...

operagirl, you and mrB can DJ, for sure. I'm thinking FUNK.

platy, what are trying to do to me? What is it, 6 hours difference? 8? Um, the party will start when I get out of my bed on Monday morning!

bucky, or "heifer"? Either or.

-- Muskrat Susie

 


Post a Comment

<< Home