header image

Friday, January 19, 2007

Biscuit Friday ~ Happy Hour

happy hour

Enjoy your weekend. And remember to bark, sniff, scratch, hump, and pee on mailboxes responsibly.

(No VBDs were harmed or intoxicated during the making of this post.)

file under: &Biscuit

31 heads are better than one . . .

Blogger Babs said...

LOL Glad to see that WTF hasn't damaged your sense of humor. Have a good weekend. Have a Milkbone on me!

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was Biscuit disappointed that he wasn't intoxicated during the making of this post?

Happy Weekend to you, Miss Susie. I am, as always, sending lots of love and prayers your way.

 
Blogger CPVegan said...

Kristine Stone of Random and Odd recommended we visit you and I'm very happy I did!
Biscuit is definitely a party animal! and I'm sure I'll be seeing more such antics !
Carl

 
Blogger CPVegan said...

Kristine Stone of Random and Odd recommended we stop by and visit you and I'm very glad I did!
Biscuit is one fine party animal and I'm sure I'll be seeing more such antics!
Carl

 
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Nothing like a pickled pooch to make things interesting.

 
Blogger Dawn said...

omg, that's funny :)

thanks for making me smile.
have a great weekend

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic Friday post! I shall treasure the memory of Biscuit the Boozer for ever!

 
Blogger Arlene said...

Oh that picture is priceless!!!!!

Kristine is singing your praises, so here I am :-)

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Quintuple crown. Fabulous advice for the weekend.

Williams Brother

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Even if there was no beer in that bottle, Biscuit appears to be having quite a good time!

Thanks fort you comment on my today’s blog. If feels good to know that at least one other person understands.

 
Blogger I'm not here. said...

Good Biscuit! :oP

 
Blogger eclectic said...

At least he knows good beer. Sam Adams is a fine beverage! And it's not like Biscuit's vision could get much more impaired, so really, what's the harm?

Bon weekend, fair Fairchild Family!

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Woo! Four outta five done and it's only 7:30pm !

Now what am I gonna do with the rest of my weekend?

 
Blogger Squirl said...

He and Annie should get together for a beer-fest. :-)

 
Blogger Susie said...

babs, would you believe we're fresh outta Milkbones? ;)

ladybug, I think he was disappointed that by the time he swiped the bottle, it was empty. Thank you for the good stuff you send. Always.

carl, welcome. Yes, he does fancy himself a party animal. There's someone I'd like you to meet. I'll come over to your place and tell you.

mrB, Biscuit drunk? Oh, the horror. He's bad enough stone cold sober.

dawn, I hope you have a great weekend, too. I know it's a tough time. Hugs.

platy, heh. You are SO easy. I love you.

arlene, thanks for stopping in :)

WB, sounds like you have weekend plans. Be careful with that last one; the neighbors sometimes object.

ssnick, yea, it was empty, but he likes to pretend he's a person. (Lots of people understand.)

MoDis, don't tell him that! ;)

eclectic, that's true; he may actually see better after a few beers :)

ck, I'm guessing that you haven't . . . barked yet? heeehheee

squirl, I'm sure they'd be drinking buddies :)

 
Blogger Kami said...

Hi. (s)He doesn't look like a VBD. Nope.

 
Blogger Random and Odd said...

Oh man, stinky doggie beer farts are in your future!!!

 
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

So, is this what you are using for a bottle opener?

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I guess that's O.K. as long as Biscuit is at least 21 in dog years. LOL. (Or is this the latest answer to a bottle opener?!)

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OUR LAGER, WHICH ART IN BARRELS,
HALLOWED BY THY FAME.
THY WILL BE DRUNK, I WILL BE DRUNK,
AT HOME, AS IT IS IN HEAVEN.
GIVE US THIS DAY OUR FOAMY HEAD,
AND FORGIVE OUR SPILLAGE,
AS WE FORGIVE THOSE WHO SPILL AGAINST US.
AND LEAD US NOT TO INCARCERATION,
BUT DELIVER US FROM HANGOVERS.
FOR THINE IS THE ALE, THE PILSNER, AND THE LAGER,
FOREVER AND EVER.
- AMEN - ;)

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! It's only a vicious rumour that I'm easy and despite your urgings I haven't humped anyone or anything today! I might have upset the postman though when I peed on the postbox...

 
Blogger Susie said...

kami, he disguises it well. Trust me. VBD.

princess, my future, my past, my present . . .

hoss, he's easier to find than the little one in the drawer ;)

ortizzle, yea, that's right, he's 20something :)

elizabeth, wow, now I won't even need to do a Sunday Post! ;)

platy, the night is still young . . . ;)

 
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Damn, this is a scary replay of many a morning after too much to drink.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susie..."SMILE"....

 
Blogger WILLIAM said...

Mmmmm Sam Adams.

 
Blogger Kranki said...

Nothing like a cold beer and a warm wet nose.

 
Blogger Spilling Ink said...

So, the truth comes out. Biscuit is a DUNKARD!!!

I always suspected...

 
Blogger Pink said...

I always took biscuit to be more of a rolling rock kinda pup ;)

 
Blogger Susie said...

bucky, you scratched and sniffed irresponsibly, didn't you, young lady?

elizabeth, :D

william, friend of yours?

kranki, you know, I am not a beer drinker. I AM a hell-raiser. See, that reference makes me very, very old.

lynn, he is our peeps.

rev.stp, he would definitely chase a rolling rock :)

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What kind of dog is Biscuit? My family has an Irish Soft-coated Wheaten Terrier, and my dad photographed her with some Norwegian beer and posted the photos on his blog a while ago. (We live in Norway). Click this link http://www.espen.com/norskblogg/archives/2006/04/noegne_oe_blir.html and scroll down for the pictures.

 
Blogger Susie said...

julie, thank you for that link! We were told that Biscuit is a cockapoo, which I think is partially true, but there's something else, too. I have always thought that something else is Wheaton terrier, although I didn't even know about the soft-coated thing, so now I'm even more convinced that he's part that. He very much has a terrier personality (VBD). So those Wheatons are drinkers, eh? ;)

 


Post a Comment

<< Home