header image

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

What's Your Sign?

Election Day is here. It is very important to carefully consider your options, and to vote. I encourage you to approach this civic responsibility in a serious, mature manner. Even if there is a sign like this one in your neighbor's yard:

TitMan

Would you put this sign in your yard?

Would you vote for this man?

Just what kind of man do you think he is?

What do you think he wants to judge? (I don't think I would want to be judged by this man.)

Do you think he has a vanity license plate?

If he wins, what will the headline say? "Titman Comes Out on Top"? What if he loses? "Titman Sags at Polls"?

I don't know, I'm just askin' . . .

(I'm Susie Fairchild, and I approved this message.)


file under: &Can't Make This Stuff Up

33 heads are better than one . . .

Blogger WILLIAM said...

I have to guess that his opponent is Assman, Or maybe Legman.

 
Blogger Susie said...

william, or is it Flankman?

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Hee hee hee, Susie. I would vote for him just because of his name. It amuses me.


(And really now, why do people with names like this NOT change their names??)

 
Blogger Platypus said...

Glorious! I want to vote and I'm not even eligible! Sounds like a wet t-shirt competition judge to me! Hee hee!

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

there's a guy at work with the last name titus. he gets mail addressed to titees all the time and thinks it's hilarious! i'm with ck, as long as he wasn't a total jerk, i'd vote for him because his name amuses me!

get out and VOTE!

 
Blogger Amy said...

Better to be a Titman than a Titmouse.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEE!

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Judging by all the recent scandals, I'd say this guy is definitely not a Republican!

 
Blogger eclectic said...

May the breast man win!


*hee hee*

 
Blogger Susie said...

ck, great minds. I thought the same thing: change your name! but I'll vote for you anyway.

platypus, maybe that's how he got started in the judging business.

traci, I voted! early and often!

allisone, that's right. Much better than a dishonorable Titman.

amy, true, and so profound.

ladybug, I know!

katy, UNLESS he's a (secretly gay) Republican who CHANGED his name to Titman just to conceal his true preferences. One can't be too careful with politicians.

eclectic, darn, I wish I'd said that! That's why we pay you the big bucks.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lawd, you crack me UP. But like CK, I also would vote for him just because of his name. Of course, I seriously considered switching to an OB-GYN just because her last name was Loynes, so clearly I have a (disturbing) history of this sort of thing.

 
Blogger Squirl said...

Susie, I love it! I voted today, but there were no names that were that funny.

I couldn't bring myself to vote for the guy who runs Amway, though.

 
Blogger Spilling Ink said...

I wouldn't want to be judged by this man, either. And furthermore, I somehow don't think he would care to judge me. And if he did, well, let's just say - I don't have a big job for this guy!

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Twenty-five years ago, when I was a social worker and spent time testifying in juvenile court, there was a judge who seemed to give his attention only to female social workers who wore D-cup or larger bras. His name wasn’t Titman, but it should have been.

 
Blogger Platypus said...

It gets better: in Talbot County, Jo Ann Asparagus is running! She has her own website - joannasparagus.com. Nearly as good as the lovely Flanella Jo Washington and a definite rival to Mr Titman!

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Kalki - one of the doctors that delivered Buddy was named "Dr. Yow". Really.

Lynn - high five me, and repeat after me "RARE MINIATURES"

And why the heck am I commenting on the comments on someone else's blog now???

 
Blogger Susie said...

kalki, apparently not enough people think like you, me and CK, because The Titman (Jif and I changed his first name to "The") lost, doggone it. And Jif even voted for him TWICE.

squirl, funny names do make voting more entertaining. I don't think I'd vote for the Amway guy either. I don't know what he was running for, but he'd surely be annoying.

lynn, me, too. Or me, neither.

ssnick, that's so disgusting, but not surprising, unfortunately.

platypus, she sounds like she would be very good for us!

ck, make yourself right at home, why doncha? ;)

 
Blogger Nina said...

LOL, okay I'm not suppose to laugh till I heal, but couldn't help it. My groin is hurting, but then that would have to be a different name. Thanks for the laugh . . . :)

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Um. I think I just did. :)

 
Blogger Unknown said...

So did he win?

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Oops, should've read your comments first.

 
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Hooray for boobies!!

 
Blogger I'm not here. said...

BWAHAHAHA!!!
Is he naturally perky or does he need silicone?
*snort*

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We can always count on you to bring a little levity to the day. :)

And we can always count on Titman to bring a little levity to every woman. (He's handing out Pl@ytex 18 hour bras at campaign events, don'tcha know?)

 
Blogger Ern said...

That was me! I don't know why "Anonymous" was clicked.

 
Blogger Spilling Ink said...

I hope Bloggy is cheering for ALL boobies, regardless of stature. If not, The Rare Miniatures Club will be offended - right ladies? Come here, Blogmeister, and let me hug you. At least you don't have to worry about being smothered by big ones, just in case you're claustrophobic (which I doubt).
{{{{{Bloggy}}}}}
*high fives CK and Susie before returning to her own blog with a sudden blushing problem* eek!

 
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

I'll say it again. For all the non-believers. I don't like big boobies.

So yeah, I'll cheer for 'em all, but I'm winking at the mid-sized/compact models.

 
Blogger Susie said...

nina, yea, I didn't vote for that guy whose name suggested that his groin hurt; somehow just didn't have the same appeal as The Titman ;) Feel good!

ck, hee; you have my proxy to talk back in these comments anytime ;)

mainline mom, no, he drooped at the end :)

mrB, is that a campaign slogan? See, if you had been running his campaign, you may have been able to lift and separate him from the other candidates :)

MoDis, hee, it seems he wasn't quite perky enough.

anonyern, see, you and mrB could've gotten the guy elected...

lynn, you are cracking me up :) And you provide an important public service by pointing out that claustrophobia/suffocation hazard thing.

mrB, just when we think we couldn't love you more . . . hey, wait a minute, what are YOU running for? ;)

 
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

No worries, you won't see me on the campaign trail. Well, not unless the makers of Red Hots tries to make contributions. What with their sexy packaging and all.

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Susie, most of the campaign signs along the roadside are gone now, but I saw one yesterday for "Stifflebeam". I don't remember what he was running for, but I laughed out loud. I thought you might get a giggle out of that one, too. :)

 
Blogger eclectic said...

Hi! Am I late for the Rare Miniatures meeting?? Sorry. But I brought RedHots and brownies, will that make up for it?

 
Blogger Unknown said...

TOTALLY!

Dibs on the brownies...

 
Blogger Susie said...

mrB, so, we might see you running on the Red Hot ticket. I don't like the Red Hots so much; except for use as little mouths on cookies and such.

ck, that's a wonderful name. Sounds like it should be a product, sold on an infomercial. I don't know what kind of product, but I think it would sell.

eclectic, yea, that's good. No Red Hots for me, just brownies, thanks :)

ck, now I really do want some brownies . . . Halloween candy will have to do. (But not Red Hots.)

word verif: xlotiny What is xlo? Or maybe it's xtra-large OR tiny? Yea, that's it.

 


Post a Comment

<< Home