header image

Sunday, May 28, 2006

peony2

peony1

peony3

peony4

Sunday Post ~ "I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder. -- G. K. Chesterton

"The greatest thing you can say to someone is 'Thank you.' That's what we say to God." -- Maya Angelou


I Thessalonians 5:15-18
Philippians 1:3


file under: &Sunday Post

17 heads are better than one . . .

Blogger Susie said...

Heartfelt thanks to each of you who is praying, sending love and healing energy. Truly, I thank you, and I thank God for you. XOXOX

 
Blogger Squirl said...

Susie, we love you. Hugs and kisses right back. :)

Beautiful peony pictures.

Happy Sunday!

 
Blogger lawbrat said...

Susie,
As I often do with your Sunday posts, I went a bit further. These 2 verses really jumped out at me. I hope you dont mind me putting other things in your comment section.

" And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ,"
~Philippians 1: 9-10

The following links are little 'sermons' about the books and verses you have here. The last contains many verses on being thankful.

http://tinyurl.com/q5uxp

http://tinyurl.com/gxqvd

http://tinyurl.com/lu3vy

I hope your Sunday is full of joy and love. You are still always in my prayers.

Love,
Peaches

 
Blogger Ern said...

*HUGS* to you, more than enough to share with your family.

 
Blogger SierraBella said...

My thoughts are with you Susie!
Thank you for continuing your Sunday posts.

 
Blogger Dang Cold.. said...

Happy Sunday, Susie!!!

dc

 
Blogger WILLIAM said...

Happy Sunday.

 
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Terrific pictures, Susie.

 
Blogger Amy said...

Love the second picture. Beautiful like you.

 
Blogger Unknown said...

What lovely and striking pictures, Susie!

XOXOXOXOX back at ya! :)

 
Blogger LadyBug said...

Just stopping by to tell you you're on my mind and in my prayers, Sweet Susie.

Love and hugs to you, dear.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Missing you Susie but glad to see your posts every Sunday. Sending hugs from my neck of the woods. x

 
Blogger eclectic said...

Yep, missing you lots, just like everyone else; but glad to see you and the flowers. If I sent you a penny for each time you cross my mind, you'd be headed for wealth my friend.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you Susie...more than you know. You have been on my mind and in my heart all the time. I hope you can feel the healing energy from here. MWAH!

 
Blogger Nina said...

Beautiful as always . . . the pictures, the quotes, and you!

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! Beatiful photo. I hope you're doing well, darlin'. Happy, gay thoughts coming your way, every day.

 
Blogger Michele in Michigan said...

ueSending healing hugs your way. I just wanted you to know that I saved this set of images to use as my desktop background. Thanks for the beauty you bring to the internet.

 


Post a Comment

<< Home