header image

Sunday, April 30, 2006

pinksnow1

pinksnow2

Sunday Post ~ "Wisdom is two ever-lengthening lists: All the things I don't know; and all the things I don't control." -- Thom Rutledge


Isaiah 55:8-9

file under: &Sunday Post

21 heads are better than one . . .

Blogger Candy said...

That is so pretty lady.

 
Blogger eclectic said...

So if I can control at least some of it, but it is nothing I can know, is it simply foolishness then? Oh Susie, I wish you wisdom and peace, and strength and comfort; laughter and joy, and a whole lotta ice cream!

 
Blogger Squirl said...

Are those magnolia petals? They sure are pretty.

Yes, the older I get the more I realize I don't know and can't control. I don't know if that's wisdom or not, but it's certainly true.

Happy Sunday and lots of love and hugs to you.

 
Blogger Nina said...

That is Wisdom and one of my favorite quotes. Thanks for the reminder. Sending lots of love your way. Wishing you a beautiful Sunday!

 
Blogger Closet Metro said...

"Still the only certain thing for sure
Is what I do not know" - Lyle Lovett

 
Blogger SierraBella said...

So true!
I hope you can at least continue these Sunday postings...
some Susie is better than no Susie.

 
Blogger ieatcrayonz said...

The way, the truth, and the light. I try to imagine what plane of thought God experiences, and then my eyes twitch, I get a headache, and I stop.

Thank you for this, Susie. And for the happy hedgehog.

 
Blogger Maven said...

Our cherry trees are in full bloom, and I'm feeling connected to these pictures, as the petals collect under foot like spring time snow.

Blessed sabbath to ya, Susie.

 
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

I feel wiser and wiser every day.

 
Blogger WILLIAM said...

Sundays are just not Sundays without a Sunday post from Susie.


Thanks.

 
Blogger Andrea said...

What William said.

 
Blogger Unknown said...

How, how lovely... thank you, Susie.

Heh, and oh yeah, Bucky is a wise one, iddin she?

 
Blogger Effie said...

The little hedgehog is 'tiptoe-ing through the tulips'? I call magnolia trees tulip trees even though I KNOW they aren't...

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

xhoxsbI'm with Bucky.

And Confucius:
To know is to know that I know nothing.

But what do I know, I like dandelions.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha!
It put part of the word verification into my comment.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your pictures always make me feel peaceful. Thanks. I needed that. Peace.

 
Blogger Kranki said...

I parked under one of these trees and my car is covered with pink petals. I know this isn't what you meant but I should have been wiser and parked up the road a little.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that first picture.

 
Blogger Amy said...

Beauty. The magnolia trees around here are in full blossom. It's breathtaking.

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Wonderful quote. Reminds me of why some folks seem so, uh, unwise.

 
Blogger Michele in Michigan said...

I love the pictures! It took me a couple of minutes to realize the magnolia petals were covering ROCKS and NOT cow pies. Am I right?? ;) LOL

Happy Spring to ya!

 


Post a Comment

<< Home