header image

Sunday, May 07, 2006

azaleas

azalea

Sunday Post ~ "Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin." -- Grace Hansen


Psalm 51:10-12

file under: &Sunday Post

20 heads are better than one . . .

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the quote and the pics--especially the bottom one.

Happy Sunday, Susie! Hope things are going well for you.

 
Blogger Squirl said...

Beautiful azaleas! You have a pink theme going. :)

Wonderful quote. A lot of us do forget to live our lives.

Happy Sunday, Sis!

 
Blogger WILLIAM said...

Happy Sunday

 
Blogger Maven said...

Lovely azaleas!! Reminds me, I might buy a bucket of them and plant them.

A glorious Sunday to you, Susie!

 
Blogger Nina said...

Love the azaleas . . . wish they grew here. The quote made me cry . . . but the good kind.
Hope you are taking care of you!
Sending loving thoughts as always!

 
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

And doesn't that quote hit close to home here? :)

Happy happy Sunday...and happy siete de Mayo!

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Great quotation and excellent Psalm. May I continue it?

“Then I will teach transgressors you ways, and sinners will return to you.” (Ps. 51:13)

 
Blogger Jomama said...

Hey Susie. Hope everything is going well.

Blove ya,
Jomama

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful. Missing you. Love.

 
Blogger Kranki said...

Gorgeous photos. Very appropriate quote for me right now. Hope you are doing well. Take care and happy Sunday.

xxoo

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about you, Susie.

 
Blogger Andrea said...

Just checkin' in. Gorgeous photos.

Big news over at my place ;) Come by and see...

 
Blogger eclectic said...

Indeed, my sister-friend, indeed. And the flowers are pretty, too. Hope you're taking care of YOU along with everyone else. Hugs!

 
Blogger Amy said...

Wow that second picture is devastatingly beautiful.

Quote reminded me of that great Our Lady Peace song.

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Amen, sister. This ain't no dress rehearsal.

I love the flowers! Great photos, Miss.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now when I walk in my yard, I will think of you every time I pass the lovely bush I have that looks just this one! Beautiful sweet friend. Just like you. MWAH!

 
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Gorgeous. Beautiful. Breathtaking. Um...let's see...what else? Oh...goodly...

 
Blogger August95 said...

Just checking in to see how you are doing.

You did a beautiful job of capturing these images.

Hope you are feeling ok and live is being kind to you. Hugs Susie

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thinking of you, Susie.
Hope the torrential rains aren't tearing up your gorgeous azaleas!

 
Blogger carbrax said...

Site simple et superbe
tout comme les photos

Amicalement

 


Post a Comment

<< Home