header image

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Clematis on the mailbox 2

Clematis on the mailbox
Photos by LG

Sunday Post ~ "An ounce of mother is worth a pound of clergy." -- Rudyard Kipling


Proverbs 22:6

file under: &Sunday Post

26 heads are better than one . . .

Blogger Squirl said...

Lovely pictures by LG. Give her a hug for me.

And the quote couldn't be more true.

Happy Mothers' Day, Susie. Give yourself a big hug from me, too. :)

 
Blogger Jomama said...

Happy Mother's Day, Susie! Take care of yourself.

 
Blogger WILLIAM said...

Happy Mother's Day to you Susie.

I love the photos.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day to you!!

Oh Susie. I need to know. Did you read my post before you posted this proverb? I replied to your email before I read this. I'm crying. Tears rolling. I showed Phil. He knew exactly what it meant to me. You have this way of posting passages that touch so many. Thank you.

I love you.

 
Blogger Nina said...

Happy Sunday & Happy Mother's Day! The photo's are beautiful.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day, Susie!

I said this over at Sarah's place - but I want to give you the same message:

I'm content in my life, but - my goodness, how different my life would have been to have a mom like you.

LG is a very fortunate little person!

 
Blogger Kranki said...

Happy Mother's Day, Susie. Hugs to you today and everyday.

 
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope it's a mother of a good day for you and your photographer daughter. You and LG will take over the world if she grows up to write like you, too.

 
Blogger Maven said...

Happy Mother's Day to you, Susie!

 
Blogger MrsDoF said...

Happy Mother's Day, Miss Susie!
Tell LG the pictures are lovely.

I've seen your comments here and there all week long, so I figure you are carrying on as best you are able.

Thank You for the Sunday Post, which is like the nutty sprinkles on top of regular church services.
~~love and Huggs, Diane

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Susie...Happy Mother's Day sweetie. I think of you daily and wonder how you are feeling. The photo is beautiful as usual. Take care of you today and thank you for the Mothering Day post yesterday. MWAH! {{{{{Susie}}}}}

 
Blogger eclectic said...

The purple clematis are my absolute favorite! I have tried for the past three, count 'em, THREE summers to grow them and for one reason or another (like visiting dogs, sprinkler system floods, freak mishaps involving the weed-eater...) I have been thwarted. PLEASE tell LG that she has made my day with her lovely photos!! Well, technically, the time and gifts from my very own children have helped to make it special, too... but I truly enjoyed these pictures! Happy Mom's Day to you, Susie dear!! I believe I understand just how precious being a mom is to you, and what a joy that baby girl continues to be. You are never far from my thoughts, sis!!

 
Blogger Judypatooote said...

Happy Mothers Day Susie.....I love your clematis pictures.....I'm waiting for mine to bloom....they are purple also, and I planted last fall, 2 mini red clematis....

 
Blogger Amy said...

Happy Mother's Day, Susie!

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. LG has quite a good eye.
Natural talent, if you ask me.

And also she has that gift of being a child - not all those pesky preconceived notions and rules for taking pictures that we have by the time we grow into adults.

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Great pictures, LG!

I hope you had a Happy Happy Mother's Day, Susie!

 
Blogger Andrea said...

Happy Mother's Day! Have a great day with your family.

(thought I got this in yesterday, but it was still sitting on my screen today...so BELATED Happy Mother's Day :))

 
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Kipling has that right.

 
Blogger Unknown said...

HelloKitten -- I think he meant PHAT. ;)

 
Blogger Dag said...

Somehow your url ended up in my box. I came and see you in this medium. I wish you a belated Happy Mother's Day.

I hope next year to remember that this year I was thinking of you.

 
Blogger eclectic said...

Just checking in, my lovely sister. Wishing you a beautiful day!

 
Blogger Amy said...

Just popping by to say Hi, Susie.

Hi!

And I am thinking aboutcha.

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm with Amy. Just stopped by to see how my favorite Susie is doing.

 
Blogger Closet Metro said...

Kristine said you need a prayer. You got it, and a hug too.

 
Blogger stephlys said...

I usually just lurk but am sending good thoughts your way.

 
Blogger Vajana said...

for one who sends so many good thoughts to others...here is twice as many sent to you.

All of my good thoughts to you!

 


Post a Comment

<< Home