header image

Sunday, May 21, 2006

bend

Sunday Post ~ "The bend in the road is not the end of the road, unless you refuse to take the turn." -- unknown


Proverbs 3:5-6


file under: &Sunday Post

20 heads are better than one . . .

Blogger Philosophical Karen said...

Maybe I'm way off but this is what I got out of this post.

God will make my path straight by giving me the strength to turn the corner and see what lies ahead.

Thanks for making me think today, Susie.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Susie. I'm sending you hugs today.

(And, apparently, some squab t, as it is my word verification. Mmm...squab tea.)

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got the same thing Karen did. He will give us the strength to make the turns.

We can take the turn, and lean on Him so we dont sway.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Susie,

This is the only second time I've posted in a blog. The first was at your urging, and you very nicely thanked me for doing it.
I come here Sundays just to see if you have posted. When I see the new post,I thank all the spiritual beings I can think of that you've once again found something within yourself to share your love once again.
Peace

 
Blogger eclectic said...

Hi Susie! It's awfully nice to see you, but I hope your road is not bending too sharply. Call me anytime, sis.

 
Blogger Kranki said...

Love this quote. Hugs to you this sunny Sunday.

 
Blogger Maven said...

Some twists in the road are more twisted than others!

Hope your Sunday is glorious!

 
Blogger Squirl said...

Hi, hon! Happy Sunday!

We can always hope that we clearly see that turn in the road. Much easier to take it when you can see it. :)

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Inspiring thought. Thanks and shalom!

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To quote the veritable Jeannie

"you've once again found something within yourself to share your love once again."

And I love you.

 
Blogger MrsDoF said...

The walkway looks like the one across the fen (definition: low, flat, swampy land; a bog or marsh) at our church camp.
I didn't know the official name either, until a sciencey type person explained it to a group doing a bunch of reclamation work. Gotta love us volunteers willing to apply the DeeT and go pull weeds where copperhead snakes are known to be lurking.

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Life is a crazy rollercoaster. Sometimes, all you can do is hold on tight, squeeze your eyes shut and pray that you don't lose your lunch going around the next bend. ;)

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does this wind up the ocean or the kudzu?

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Sus...great post. I've missed seeing your comments around the blogosphere, here and there. Hugs and prayers from me today.

 
Blogger Susie said...

Thanks, friends, for stopping in. My road is very bendy right now, and I'm trying to take the turn.

 
Blogger dashababy said...

Hi Susie,
I had to come over and say "Hi". I was so happy to see that you left me a comment on my blog and I didn't know if you would come back so I came here to say "It's great to see your cute little comments". Thanks.
Kathy

I hope your road gets less bendy.

 
Blogger Dawn said...

hi susie

just wanted to say hi and i've been thinking about you lots. hope things start looking up for you soon.

hugs,
dawn

 
Blogger Dang Cold.. said...

Hi Susie,

That pic reminds me of a trail I walked through in Algonquin Park last summer.

I'm thinking about you and rootin' for you.

dc

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susie,
I just wanted to stop by and let you know I am thinking about you every day.

I really really really am praying for good things.

I have imagined all the cells in your body being cleansed and nourished and returning to an ideal balance.

But it is very hard to do, because, well, you have BILLIONS and BILLIONS of cells. I am a very good multitasker! I have to drink lots of water and take my vitamins to do a good job for you. Not to brag, but I think it is working!

I would hug you but I have learned that a good raspberry on the bottom of the foot can be even more healing. My niece says so!

 
Blogger lawbrat said...

Just wanted to drop by and let you know you are in my prayers and thoughts. You are a very special person, full of love and kindness. I hope you're giving yourself some love and kindness.

 


Post a Comment

<< Home