header image

Sunday, July 31, 2005


Sunday Post ~ May you know a place of refuge from gathering clouds and rough waters.

Psalm 62:5-8

file under: &Sunday Post

35 heads are better than one . . .

Blogger Opera Gal said...

you're home! hopefully well-rested

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray, you're back! Hope you had a most wonderful time.

 
Blogger Spurious Nurse said...

Yay! Susie's back! And she brought a wonderful picture!

Glad you're home!

 
Blogger BULLSEYE said...

A nice dark air conditioned bar?

 
Blogger Andrea said...

Hey, chica! Missed you! Hope you had a restful time.

And I needed this today. Gathering clouds indeed...

 
Blogger Susie said...

hey operagirl, thanks for the welcome. The vacation was SO restful. Now I just gotta rest a bit from the return drive :)

hi, sharkey! Thanks for the welcome, yes, I'll blog a little about it tomorrow. Very nice vacation.

hi, Plum! Glad you like the pic; I sat right in the middle of that river :)

bullseye, different strokes, friend :) And welcome, I'm not sure if we've met.

andrea, hi there. I just popped over for a minute and took your quiz, revealing that I read blogs way too much. Didn't see no stinkin' clouds over there. Whassup?

mrtl, yes, what an odd spam. I hope I don't get pelted with them. I'll take the quiz, although I'd do better on a 70s, I'd bet.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A bridge over troubled water--Susie's back! All's well in my blog world again.

 
Blogger ieatcrayonz said...

I'm so glad the church didn't pick up Chevrolet's slogan, "Like a Rock" when they dropped it. ;P Excellent pictorial of the scripture.

Welcome back, dear!

 
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Yeah, we tease her a lot
'Cause we got her on the (blog)spot
Welcome back...

How's THAT for 70s lyrics?
And we didn't cheat at Twister. We're just soooooooo flexible...and may or may not have removable "parts."

 
Blogger mary bishop said...

Welcome home!

 
Blogger Squirl said...

Susie's back! I must've been psychic cuz I mentioned brainy ideas on my blog.

We really missed you. I guess the Twister game's over now.

Beautiful picture. Waiting now to hear the rest of the story.

 
Blogger c said...

Susie's home!

Hooray!

What a gorgeous picture. I could stare at it for HOURS.

Hope you had a MAHvalous trip and have loads of stories for us.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back. I hope your vacation was wonderful and relaxing!

 
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Nice to "see" you again, Susie. Happy days.

 
Blogger WILLIAM said...

Welcome home! I hope you had fun. I know you were missed by a lot of bloggers.

 
Blogger SierraBella said...

You were missed.

 
Blogger Nina said...

Love the picture, hope you had a wonderful and restful vacation!

Nina

 
Blogger eclectic said...

Sunday post! Where's that river? It's beautiful!! Great to see you back on the 'net -- I missed you.

 
Blogger eclectic said...

Oh, and that Twister spinner? Yeah, we customized it a bit, but no one was cheating.

At least, I didn't know that anyone was cheating... OMG, you mean, you guys didn't actually put your right labia on pink?

I feel so used.

 
Blogger Dawn said...

welcome back!

 
Blogger Cori said...

So glad to see you around again. We missed ya! I can't wait to hear how the vaca was.

 
Blogger Andrea said...

Susie, just the mood I was in yesterday. I didn't blog about it. Feeling a bit better today (and thanks for being so sweet to check on me, and for taking my quiz :) )

 
Blogger Nilbo said...

Well, it's about bloody time. Now my daily routine can get back on track. I've been so discombobulated ...

 
Blogger Kranki said...

So glad to see you back! Hope your trip was fun.

 
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Welcome back. :)

Great pic by the way. I love anything with water in it.

 
Blogger Bente said...

Welcome back Susie!

 
Blogger Ern said...

Welcome back, chica! Hope your vacation was restful so you can go back to entertaining the masses here!

 
Blogger SassyFemme said...

I really like that picture. I've come back to your blog a couple of times today just to look at it. It just reminds me of home, and makes me just want to "think", just not sure what about.

 
Blogger LadyBug said...

Welcome back, hon. We missed you!

Hope the Fairchilds had a wonderful vacation.

 
Blogger Joseph said...

XOXOXO
missed you huge! Welcome homo!

 
Blogger Jomama said...

Yea! Welcome back Susie :)

 
Blogger Candy said...

Welllll helllllo sunshine.

Hows your fine ass self?

 
Blogger Lori said...

Welcome home, Susie! I hope that you had a wonderful, restful vacation. I'll look forward to reading all about it. Happy August!

 
Blogger Susie said...

hi, mrsDoF! What a nice welcome. I thought of that song, too, when I saw this picture :)

hey, crayoneater, OR is it an excellent scriptural of the pictorial? Hmmmmm....

BFE, since this is a holy post, how about this, used to be on a poster in my office, "Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not break." You are blessed, indeed, Bucky ;)

thanks, MB

hey squirl! I've got a few brainy ideas on what to post about the vaca; I'll get it up sometime today ;)

misfit, thank you. I love this photo, too. You are quite welcome to swipe it, use it for your desktop or whatever; I'd be flattered.

oh, you guys, lawbrat, kitty, hoss, william, momo, sierrabella, nina, it just makes me feel so good to have you all stopping in to welcome me back to blogworld. Thank you, thank you.

eclectic, you pretzel-girl, it is the Rocky Broad River, in Chimney Rock, NC. Beautiful place.

thanks, blogaholic and cori/tink, nice to see you here :)

andrea, oh, good. Glad the clouds have passed ;)

nilbo, yea, blame me for the ulation of your discombobs, why don't cha?

howdy, kranki, sfg, bente, thanks for the warm welcome!

ern, aagghh! masses, you say? You're scaring me, girl. I'll just blather on as usual and be surprised and delighted that nice people actually take time to wade through my words. Thank you ;)

sassyfemme, thank you, and as I said to misfit, do swipe it; I'm so tickled that it seems to make some people feel what I feel when I see it. Of course, you're also welcome to keep coming back to visit it ;)
Now, if it reminds you of home, where is home? I know you're a Yankee in TX, but I don't know where "home" is for you . . .

hey, ladybug and "bro-mo"! Good to see you two!

lisabeth and rachel, hello, thanks for stopping in. I hope where Sarah is right now feels as cleansing and hopeful as that place felt to me. Whatever bridge she's walking, she's surely not alone. Still praying for real good news, and real soon.

hey, JOMAMA! JR, lori! Welcome, all, it's nice to see and hear you again.

 
Blogger Annejelynn said...

welcome home!!!!! - yay~ Susie's home again - - home again, home again, jiggity, jig!

 


Post a Comment

<< Home