header image

Sunday, July 10, 2005



Sunday Post ~ ". . . seek . . . with all your heart."

Jeremiah 29:11-13

file under: &Sunday Post

20 heads are better than one . . .

Blogger August95 said...

Beautiful Susie. Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

 
Blogger Ern said...

I love these. Are they hydrangeas? I took very similar pictures to this one awhile back, with two bunches of them like that. First with the front one in focus, and then with the back one in focus.

Happy Sunday!

 
Blogger Squirl said...

I love hydrangeas. Thanks, Susie, and have a great Sunday.

 
Blogger Susie said...

august95, thanks. Your new profile pic is cute! Hope you're enjoying, too :)

mrtl, there are a number of intriguing phrases in the scripture here. Talks about the plans God has for us. When I chose the "seek," I thought that different people would be seeking for different things. I'll put you down as a flavored-rolo seeker. A girl after my own heart. Orange? Mmmmmm. I hope God's plans for you and me include orange rolos. If I find them first, I'll send you some, too.

ern, yes! I did the same thing, with changing the focus. Happy Sunday to you, too :)

squirl, you have a great Sunday, too. I can't wait to see all the pix you'll be showing us from your new OBB ;)

 
Blogger ieatcrayonz said...

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!

My favorite flower and color in one picture. I needed that. I love you, Susie!

The verse was so appropriate for the past week's events. God Bless you.

 
Blogger Zhoen said...

Hello Seeker. Now, don't feel alone out here in this new age, because there is a seeker born every minute.

 
Blogger Joseph said...

Lovely pics Susie!

Have a lovely day of rest...XO!

 
Blogger SierraBella said...

Another lovely Sunday post.
Your hydrangeas look much fuller than mine, very pretty.

 
Blogger Mahala said...

We've got some hydrangeas at work with half of the bush with pink blooms and the other half purple. I've seen each before, but not on the same bush. It's wild. Beautiful pic :)

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aahh, sweet Sunday at Susie's.
You didn't let us down, what a lovely picture. Thanks for a bunch of blossoms.

 
Blogger Susie said...

Love and blessings right backatcha, crayoneater. It tickles me so much when I stumble upon something that was just right for someone. Thanks for that.

zhoenw, everybody's looking for something. Wow, I think a lot of songs contain that line. Happy Sunday to you.

greenie, same to you. Happy celebratin' over there :)

sierrabella, thank you. This bush is a little out of control, we didn't shape it at all last year. It's "leggy" and poorly shaped, but it seems happy that way, based on the bloomage :)

romani heart, oh, that sounds just beautiful. Thanks for the mental image :)

mrsDoF, you're most welcome, as always. Thanks for stopping by :)

 
Blogger c said...

Happy Sunday, Susie!

 
Blogger Nic said...

Beautiful picture. Susie dear, thanks for stopping by. Having some female medical issues right now that has left me extremely anemic, regardless of the iron suppliments and red meat that I am eating. Going to the dr on Tuesday. Matt is very concerned for me b/c I can not stand for any true amount of time without getting the cold shakes and getting woozy. SIGH. Matt and my mom, who are both in the medical profession, say that they are concerned that it has gone past just going to the dr. Being a woman is just sooooooo grand. LOL. Hopefully by Tuesday night I will be feeling better.

Bless you for keeping me in your thoughts! I just "heart" you my dear friend!

 
Blogger kenju said...

Gorgeous hydrangea!

 
Blogger eclectic said...

Mmmmmm...I can almost smell those hydraengas! Happy Sunday ... evening. Hope you have a great week!

 
Blogger this.is.damon said...

Hey Susie,
I always enjoy the photography ... it's kind of refreshing, you know?

 
Blogger Random and Odd said...

DAMN YOU SUSIE!! I had JUST got that song out of my head and you started it up again!!

OH, for those of you that are now thinking I'm nuts, the song I am talking about is the one I used as a title on my blog that SUSIE THE EVIL ONE put the first part of the song in the comments so not ONLY do I have the lyrics stuck in my head I now have the first part of the song.

If I come up missing it's because I threw myself out of window because of this stupid Bee-Gees song!!!

 
Blogger Susie said...

misfit the treasure finder, Happy Sunday to you, too. And Monday, too.

nic, that's not a bit good! I'm so sorry you're having such a tough time. You're in my prayers. I hope you get some good news on Tuesday, and you'll be good as new, soon.

kenju, thank you for that expert opinion! :)

eclectic, I'm embarrassed to say, I've never noticed their smell, but I will go investigate. Happy days to you, too.

kitty, yep, now everyone'll be singing that. In fact, Best Buy should use it in a commercial! Always happy to have you stop in :)

damon, you stop in anytime you get that "not so fresh" feeling ;) I hope your searching is going very well.

 
Blogger Susie said...

kristine, whatever are you talking about?

girl I've known you very well
I've seen you growing everyday
I never really looked before
(But now you take my breath away).


You'll always be
more than a woman to me!

 
Blogger this.is.damon said...

LOL @ "that not so fresh feeling"! That comment sounded like something I would say ... Damonesque, if you will.

The search is going ... well, check out my blog :D

 


Post a Comment

<< Home