header image

Friday, April 22, 2005

Biscuit Friday ~ Makin' Copies...


If he were a cat, you know what kinda cat he'd be...

Biscuit. Makin' copies. The Biskinator. Bisco-ramma. Biscuit-eatsa-Triscuit. Makin' copies.

I love to copy. Sometimes I even exploit my dog in the process. My motto is, "Originality? Whose brainy idea was that?"

Anything worth doing has already been done. Go do it again!

36 heads are better than one . . .

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm starting to question your sanity, Susie. Are you really a therapist? hmmm...

 
Blogger Susie said...

mrtl, starting? hmmm...

 
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Oh, here we go with the brainy ideas again. Does Biscuit need a suitcase?

 
Blogger Susie said...

bucky, like you're not having brainy ideas all day long? sigh. The sad truth is, I can no longer think the word "idea" without attaching "brainy" to it. It can be quite debilitating.
Actually, Biscuit carries a Louis Vuitton knock-off.

 
Blogger Cat said...

Oh my gawsh, I SO loved the Copymeister! (Copyramma!) The Biskinator? Is too cute, perched all catlike on the copier. *sigh* I wish I had mad digital imaging skillz. Thanks for the laugh, Susie.

 
Blogger Squirl said...

I love brainy ideas. Of course, I drink water all day long so why wouldn't I? Between brainy ideas and Cuntway Titty how are you ever going to concentrate on your job?

Love the VBD Biscuit picture. Making copies with dogs used to mean puppies peeing in your house.

 
Blogger Susie said...

Just looked down my email list and got tickled at how the animal kingdom comes out to reppazint on dog day -- there were cat and squirl!

copycat, I ain't proud when it comes to confessing my techno-idiocy. I ain't got no stinkin' digital imaging skillz. Midnight, and I'm cursing and whining at Photoshop, knowing what I want to do but having a snowball's chance of making it happen. So HERE'S my awesome technique: Print out a picture of a copier, from anywhere. Say, "C'mere, you very bad dog; lie down!" Take a picture of the VBD. Print it out. Cut out the picture of the VBD using actual hands and scissors. Put the cutout down on the copier photo which is now on the floor. Take a picture of your little collage. Skillz! Who needs 'em?

squirl, puppies with brainy ideas? I'm glad Biscuit's not that brainy.

 
Blogger Andrea said...

Suuuusie. Bloggin' about Biscuit. Susie the Blogmeister. Blogarama. Susie makin' copies.

That was one of my all-time favorite sketches on SNL. I think I used to have a T-shirt with the Rob-Meister on it.

 
Blogger Unknown said...

ah! MY favorite skit on SNL. I still use it.

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Hee, whenever I have to make a lot of copies at work, my mind drifts to that SNL skit, but then somehow ends up with the Fee Fi Fo Song (or whatever it's called) in my head.

Once, I called Buddy, "Budinator", and it sort of stuck. I'd forgotten about the -ramma, -meister surnames. :)

Susie, darlin, you gots some mad skillz there baby.

Oh, and mrtl, Susie IS a therapist. She's MY therapist. She's a little "unorthodox", but it's ok. I don't pay her with real money, so it's all good.

 
Blogger ieatcrayonz said...

How did you get Biscuit to sit so pretty atop the xerographic machine? Is Biscuit on a milkbone IV drip?

 
Blogger Torrie said...

You show us a picture of biscuit sitting on top of a photo copy machine, and yet you DON"T show us a picture of the phto copy of Biscuit's ass.
What's up with all of the mystery?

 
Blogger Susie said...

andrea, commentin' on my blog. Andromeda commentameda...the commentator...makin' comments...

laurenbove, Some things just stick with us;)

CK, more and more of my clients are trying the not-real-money thing. Whassup with that?

Robyn, drugs and Super Glue, baby.

Torrie, I SOLD those pictures to another sort of website, if you know'm sayin'...

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susie (buttin' in on the CK convo), like DUH! Your clients don't pay you because they want to eat at expensive restaurants.

 
Blogger Susie said...

Oh, mrtl, girl, I was thinking about doing a blog update. You remember Mr. and Mrs. Help-me-I'm-po'? Well, last night, I had to talk to them about a check they had bounced, and turns out they were overdrawn because their Mercedes had needed repairs, AND don't you know Mr. HMIP's cell phone rang during the session! I couldn't make this stuff up; these people were born to be blogfodder.

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, no, it's not that I want to eat in expensive restaurants... Heaven's no! Bringing three kids, two of them under the age of 3, into an expensive restaurant is usually not a good idea.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susie, your blog is a riot! How did you ever keep a straight face with Mr. and Mrs. HMIP? I woulda lost it...but then, I work in a law firm where they just TAKE the $$ from the clients ;-)

 
Blogger WILLIAM said...

Another SNL reference in the same week. Gosh I miss those days of staying up to catch SNL. Hell I miss those days of staying up past 10:00.
Cool pic.

 
Blogger Susie said...

CK, then what ARE you doing with the money you're not paying me?
Your comment to the "renegade asstroll" at William's place cracked me up. "Mom, is that you?" heeheeee

Summer, You cunning linguist, you, I appreciate your trying to elevate the standards of correct usage of the language here at the house. But, I give up. Goulet? What?

little sister, God help me, I just thought, when that phone rang, "I am so bloggin' your ass." Seriously, they are lovely people, and they're doing good work in their therapy, but like all of us, they have their quirks;)

William, yea, I guess I am on an SNL roll. I don't see it much anymore, on accounta being too freakin' old to stay up that late, unless I have insomnia. Or indigestion. Or hot flashes. Or iron poor tired blood. OK, now I'm lying. I'm not quite that old.

 
Blogger Susie said...

Dudes, I just got a spam email trying to sell Biscuit a Louis Vuitton knock-off! (See comment to Bucky, above.) Big Brother is watching us and our luggage-carrying dogs...

 
Blogger Nilbo said...

Suze ... Susie ... Suzoramma ... the Susinator ... makin' pictures of Biscuit on the copier ...

The dude made a career on ONE frigging character! Jaysus.

I still watch SNL. It comes on here at around 12:30 at night. Perfect. You flop back, say "Babe, that was great ...", then feel around for the remote, click, and "Live from New York ..."

All I need is a pizza, and life would be perfect.

 
Blogger mary bishop said...

So Biscuit's reproducing. Can I have a puppy?

 
Blogger Susie said...

nilbo, maybe just a leeetl TMI there, buddy. Hey, better watch the pizza in bed, or your ass will be back!

mb, reproducing. You are much too clever for this blog. Biscuit is a neutered boy, and he is gay and transvestite. Otherwise, you could totally have a puppy.

 
Blogger Susie said...

mamaramma, Biscuit thanks you kindly. He and I were home alone today, saying prayers for Ollie. Although Biscuit is a VBD, he's a good pray-er. He and I did a happy dance for Ollie and family:)

 
Blogger Unknown said...

PIZZA!!!

Did someone say PIZZA?!

 
Blogger Susie said...

CK, yes, dear. Here, have a slice for breakfast.

summer, well, I knew it had to be Robert, because, well, how many GOULETs are there? I'll have to check that DVD out. My favorite Will Farrells are "We Need More Cowbell," and the patriotic thong. Those two never get old for me.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute picture, and I love the way you got it done! Thats how to think outside the box!!

Lawbrat

 
Blogger Dang Cold.. said...

mmmm pizza...gimme

I loved SNL back in them days. I miss Phil Hartman. If that were a fax machine I would think of office space and how dude is freaking out on it. "yeah thats right bitch. thats just what I need. yea thats right, do exactly that!! LOL!!

dc



dc

 
Blogger Dang Cold.. said...

the two "dc's" up there are for a very good reason. One is Denny Crane, the other is Dang Cold (of course).

dorky canadian?
delicio crust?
dingo canine?
dragnet cop?
domestic cat?
david cassidy?
destination caulifonia?
doctor caress?
dog copier (a la pic above)?

dc

 
Blogger Nilbo said...

I did not say, nor did I imply, that I was in bed at the time. Nor did I identify any particular activity. Honestly, Susie, you need to wash your mind out with soap.

As for pizza bringing my ass back - I find if you get a good enough workout, you can splurge on some calories ...

 
Blogger Susie said...

lawbrat, I don't think my ass will fit in the box;)

Dang Cold/Denny Crane,
drink Coke
Dixie cup
dip chips
dumb cow
deadly cobra
dream catcher
David Crosby

Take THAT!

nilbo, Oh, puh-leeez.

"12:30 at night. Perfect. You flop back, say "Babe, that was great ...", then feel around"

Shyeah. I'll match my mind up against yours in a clean competition ANY DAY, buddy. (And there are relatively few people to whom I could confidently make that offer.)

 
Blogger Cat said...

Hey! Is this the new Dooce?!
;)

 
Blogger Cat said...

... which I meant as a compliment due to the stream of multiple hilarious comments ...

 
Blogger Susie said...

hey, copycat, noooo, just the old Susie. But I just read down the comments and they are purty funny:)

 
Blogger Susie said...

slowmrtl, I think my sense of humor got stuck in about 8th grade. This post cracked me up late Thursday night, and frankly, I was a little afraid that no one, including me, would find it funny in the cold light of day. But really, a poorly done collage of a cute dog stuck on office equipment -- now THAT'S funny, I don't care who you are (as long as you're not over 14 on the inside:)

 
Blogger Lioness said...

Good God, is that from SNL??? That's the one bit I love and recognise, I loved that bloke to bits!

Very believable photo, BTW. Very much so.

 


Post a Comment

<< Home