header image

Sunday, April 17, 2005


Sunday Post ~ May you encounter something that shimmers for you today -- a loved one's laughter, a memory, a hope, a beautiful stone in the road...

John 1:1-5

file under: &Sunday Post

13 heads are better than one . . .

Blogger kimmyk said...

pretty sparkles!
Happy Sunday to you!

 
Blogger Susie said...

To you, too, kimmyk:)

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just beautiful. I love when the light shines through the darkness.

lawbrat

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Pwitty!! A lovely sentiment.

I wish the very same to you, Susie.

Hugs!

PS - Don't look now, but Greenie copied you. ;)

 
Blogger Susie said...

lawbrat, very poetic. Me, too. And doesn't it always, sooner or later?

ck, hugs backatcha. And thank you for letting me know what that no-good greenie is up to;)

 
Blogger Ern said...

You're makin' me work today! I had to actually get OUT my Bible and look up the verse?

That's ok, it was a nice little calming study break for me (heathen that I am, studying instead of going to church!)

Your blog is always enjoyable, and a reminder to me that one can be funny and edgy, but still positive and kind at the same time.

 
Blogger Susie said...

ern, YEE-HA! I told someone last week, the reason I just write the reference rather than writing out the verse is because I'm a manipulative bitch who wants to force people to drag out their dusty Bibles! I get so TICKLED when I hear that it works! THANK YOU for your very kind compliments. Your whole comment really makes me smile.

 
Blogger Nilbo said...

That's a Bible verse? Damn .. I thought it was a partial score ...

 
Blogger Susie said...

yea, nilbo, I can see how you'd make that mistake. I understand you're very familiar with partially scoring...

(oops, wrong comment page)

 
Blogger Torrie said...

That made me smile.
Thank you.

 
Blogger Susie said...

you're welcome, torrie, that's what it's all about. I read your post today, so I KNOW what shimmery thing you encountered. dooce has us all committing the sin of covetousness -- the D70!!!!

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Susie, re: what you said to nilbo... "Oh no you diddin!"

 
Blogger Susie said...

ck, I did, I did. You caught me;)
Wainbo. I remember those days.

 


Post a Comment

<< Home