header image

Sunday, May 07, 2006

azaleas

azalea

Sunday Post ~ "Don't be afraid your life will end; be afraid it will never begin." -- Grace Hansen


Psalm 51:10-12

file under: &Sunday Post

20 heads are better than one . . .

• Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the quote and the pics--especially the bottom one.

Happy Sunday, Susie! Hope things are going well for you.

 
• Blogger Squirl said...

Beautiful azaleas! You have a pink theme going. :)

Wonderful quote. A lot of us do forget to live our lives.

Happy Sunday, Sis!

 
• Blogger WILLIAM said...

Happy Sunday

 
• Blogger Maven said...

Lovely azaleas!! Reminds me, I might buy a bucket of them and plant them.

A glorious Sunday to you, Susie!

 
• Blogger Nina said...

Love the azaleas . . . wish they grew here. The quote made me cry . . . but the good kind.
Hope you are taking care of you!
Sending loving thoughts as always!

 
• Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

And doesn't that quote hit close to home here? :)

Happy happy Sunday...and happy siete de Mayo!

 
• Blogger Unknown said...

Great quotation and excellent Psalm. May I continue it?

“Then I will teach transgressors you ways, and sinners will return to you.” (Ps. 51:13)

 
• Blogger Jomama said...

Hey Susie. Hope everything is going well.

Blove ya,
Jomama

 
• Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful. Missing you. Love.

 
• Blogger Kranki said...

Gorgeous photos. Very appropriate quote for me right now. Hope you are doing well. Take care and happy Sunday.

xxoo

 
• Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about you, Susie.

 
• Blogger Andrea said...

Just checkin' in. Gorgeous photos.

Big news over at my place ;) Come by and see...

 
• Blogger eclectic said...

Indeed, my sister-friend, indeed. And the flowers are pretty, too. Hope you're taking care of YOU along with everyone else. Hugs!

 
• Blogger Amy said...

Wow that second picture is devastatingly beautiful.

Quote reminded me of that great Our Lady Peace song.

 
• Blogger Unknown said...

Amen, sister. This ain't no dress rehearsal.

I love the flowers! Great photos, Miss.

 
• Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now when I walk in my yard, I will think of you every time I pass the lovely bush I have that looks just this one! Beautiful sweet friend. Just like you. MWAH!

 
• Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Gorgeous. Beautiful. Breathtaking. Um...let's see...what else? Oh...goodly...

 
• Blogger August95 said...

Just checking in to see how you are doing.

You did a beautiful job of capturing these images.

Hope you are feeling ok and live is being kind to you. Hugs Susie

 
• Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thinking of you, Susie.
Hope the torrential rains aren't tearing up your gorgeous azaleas!

 
• Blogger carbrax said...

Site simple et superbe
tout comme les photos

Amicalement

 


Post a Comment

<< Home