header image

Sunday, May 29, 2005



Sunday Post ~ Peace to you, inside and out.

I Peter 3:8-17

file under: &Sunday Post

16 heads are better than one . . .

• Blogger Squirl said...

Lovely sentiment, Susie. Happy Memorial Day to you and your loved ones!

 
• Blogger c said...

Right back atcha, Susie-Doozy!

 
• Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Susie! Very nice Memorial Day display.

I hope you and your family have a great holiday weekend :D

 
• Anonymous Anonymous said...

You left that dandelion in there just for me, didn't you? :)

Have a great weekend!

 
• Blogger eclectic said...

OK, after kalki's post I had to go back to the picture to find the dandelion, y'know, like "where's waldo"...except that I can't FIND it! Aaaarrgh!

 
• Blogger SierraBella said...

Happy (Memorial Weekend) Sunday to you! Hope you are enjoying.

 
• Blogger Ern said...

Amen.

 
• Blogger Susie said...

squirl, to you too, hope your mom is doing very well :)

abraham, thank you, to you as well. Thanks for stopping by and for the reminder :)

misfit, you and me and Smokey Robinson say that -- backatcha :) (I love Smokey.)

lilsis, you too, but honey, be CAREFUL with that cameraphone; you are becoming a MENACE to society with that thang! ;)

kalki, yes, darlin', only for you. Don't read any further, kalki.

eclectic, pssst! c'mere! (whispering) There's no dandelion; kalki drinks a bit. And she's already threatening to kill her husband today, so I didn't want to start anything, you know how it is . . .

sierrabella, hope you're having a good one, too, engaging in the traditional Memorial Day custom of "take a humiliating photo of a friend and post it on your blog."

ern, what can I say after that? Usually after that, I hear, "Uummm, this looks delicious!" or "May God's grace, God's mercy, and God's peace be with you now and forever more." So take your pick!

 
• Blogger Kranki said...

Thank you Susie. Peace to you.

 
• Blogger eclectic said...

No sense upsetting her then...you actually have no dandelions anywhere do you? You and Jif are "THAT couple" with the weed-free lawn aren't you? I'm sooo telling Brandon.

 
• Blogger Spurious Nurse said...

We need it. Thanks, super Susie! Happy Memorial Day!

 
• Blogger ieatcrayonz said...

Great passage. Oh, so difficult to obey, especially in blogland.

But it is better(17), indeed.

 
• Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you, Susie. And peace to you as well.

 
• Blogger Ern said...

Susie, I'll take both, thank you. The delicious for my coffee (and it IS!) and I'm never one to turn down a benediction!

 
• Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Memorial Day Susie! May you and your family have a blessed holiday.

 
• Blogger August95 said...

Hi Susie, thank you for sharing your nice picture. Just wanted to pop over and see how you are doing.

 


Post a Comment

<< Home