header image

Sunday, May 22, 2005



Sunday Post ~ Joy to the blogworld!

Proverbs 17:22

file under: &Sunday Post

17 heads are better than one . . .

Blogger Nic said...

Awwwww. Cute little hedgehogs. Susie, your genious plan, via Jessica's smart little idea, worked. That was fun!

 
Blogger Kim said...

Those are so cute! I may have to add a couple hedgehogs to my flower garden.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Susie, your merry heart is definitely good medicine for us here in the blogosphere. Happy Sunday!

 
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Hedgehogs? Is that same as porcupine? Look like porcupines to me. But I never seen any that happy.

 
Blogger Susie said...

nic, thanks for playing along :)

indigo, absolutely! I would highly recommend hedgehogs in the garden. They make me smile.

lawbrat, you just don't know how welcome you are. XOXOX

sharkey, what a kind thing to say! Thank you and happy Sunday to you and yours.

hoss, they are happy because they eat peanut butter pie. They are first cousins to the porcupines, but without the pricks.

 
Blogger eclectic said...

Great photos, Susie! I've been back-reading your site for the past hour or so, trying to catch up. LOVE Biscuit, with or without eyeholes! And what's not to love about hedgehogs, really?

 
Blogger eclectic said...

P.S. Perfect. The one photo I mangaed to post -- by mistake -- is now featured in your comments section. Please accept my sincere apologies. Twice. *sigh*

 
Blogger Susie said...

eclectic, apologies?! Are you kiddin' me? Before you got here, the hottest bods on the site were our South Park caricatures! I believe I speak for all who visit here, when I say, "WOW, look at you!" Thanks for stopping in. I hope you're doing OK :)

 
Blogger SierraBella said...

How cute!
Happy Sunday to all.
BTW- I left Bucky an early birthday gift on my Sierra Vistas site, but puhleeze don't view it today...
I just might get hit by lightning!

 
Blogger Nicolette said...

When I was a little girl I read a charming book about an old woman who loved to garden and play the piano, and a hedgehog who'd listen underneath the window as the old woman played The Blue Danube.

One day the old lady was gardening and, because her vision was poor, didn't see the hedgehog. She accidentally sprinkled seeds, whick later bloomed, on his back. I seem to remember a picture of him skipping around with butterflys flitted around after him.

Any questions why your picture made me think of what story? (Which I'd love to find!)

 
Blogger Weetzie said...

Happy Sunday to you too! I love your hedgehogs! I have one in my "used to be a garden before I got busy" backyard! I will take a photo of it someday to share! It is not as neato as your pair tho......=)

 
Blogger c said...

AW! I love hedgehogs. The Boy wants one, but I suspect the GIGANTOR CAT would find it to be a pleasureable (sp?) snackie.

 
Blogger Maven said...

Cheerful hedgehogs... or would they be bloghogs?:)

 
Blogger Susie said...

hey, eclectic, where'd you go?!

sierrabella, you temptress. I'm still working on that delayed gratification thing; couldn't wait 'til Monday :)

nicolette, that story sounds lovely. Oh, do tell me if you find it. And I shall go in search of it, too, with my very limited research skills. Just the abridged version that you told is delightful.

weetzie, I didn't set out to do so, but I have accumulated a little collection of those critters. These two, along with the flowers, were a Mother's Day gift, which I love. I'm sure yours is neato, too. How can a hedgehog not be?

misfit, oh my, you're talking REAL ones, aren't you? I'll stick to the fakers.

nuggetmaven, I like that. These two are now bloghogs :)

 
Blogger Susie said...

Clever kitty, I was wondering if anyone would catch that. I am usually like those cartoon characters, with an angel on one shoulder and a devil on the other, which is why I can quote scripture and use a double entendre in the same breath! It's a wonder I don't spontaneously combust ;)

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Cute little critters! Thanks Susie!

 


Post a Comment

<< Home