header image

Friday, June 15, 2007

Biscuit Friday ~ Get it off! Get it OFFFFF!!!!!!

butterfly

He didn't really freak out. Because 1)it was a fake butterfly and B)he has no eyeholes, so he didn't even know it was there.

Have a happy weekend, Ratsasstafarians. Wish us success (survival?) with LG's graduation party!

file under: &Biscuit

25 heads are better than one . . .

Blogger Spilling Ink said...

Awesome!! I've missed Biscuit. Good luck and I hope the party is a smashing success!

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw, so cute!

good luck.

 

Biscuit Friday! YEAH!!

Oh susie, I was a mean daughter to my mom when I was young. You have all my sympathy. Good luck with the party, and I pray WTF takes a nap.

 
Blogger WILLIAM said...

Good luck with the party.

 
Blogger Nina said...

I am relieved to know that no animal was hurt during the making of this really cute picture. :)

Have fun and enjoy the party.

 
Blogger mrtl said...

The image wasn't visible in Bloglines. For a second there I thought you were posting the lion. hee

Luck! Congratulations LG!

 
Blogger ieatcrayonz said...

What big eyes you have, Biscuit. Have fun at the partay!

 
Blogger eclectic said...

Biscuit Friday?!?! Sweet!!!! Congratulations LG! Hope your mom and dad survive the ordeal. ;)

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Your VBD Biscuit has bootyflies -- no, bootyful eyes -- no, buttahful eyes -- no, buttahfl-eyes!

My word verification is: pfbptuyt

Exactly.

 

Woohoo! High end blog template is back!

 
Blogger lawyerchik said...

DORDeous!! So glad Biscuit is back!! :) Bad or not bad, I have a soft spot for puppers....

The old blog is back and better than ever? Very good!!

Enjoy LG's graduation party - hope you get lots of pictures with which to blackmail/embarrass her later!! :)

 
Blogger eclectic said...

Hey!! The remodel is remodeled!!! Nice to see it back in place and behaving well.

 
Blogger Squirl said...

Wow, you got your template going again, cool!

I love that you feature Biscuit but, good-naturedly, torture him, too.

Here's hoping WTF takes a vacation this weekend so you can enjoy the party.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Party on! Let us know how it went!

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I had forgotten how much Biscuit looks like my old dog. Muffin! Hmmm…Biscuit and Muffin? Sounds like you and I were running a bakery, not naming dogs.

 
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

I've had steaks butterflied, but never a Biscuit.

 
Blogger Lois Lane said...

Poor Biscuit. That dog is so abused. First sunglasses on his tooshie and now a butterfly in the eye. Will your madness ever end??? I'm calling PITA! :P
By the way, I firefoxed you first, it worked fine. I then (per a post below,) IEed you, but it said the page was unavailable at this time. I tried a second time on IE and your blog popped up. I don't know what all that means but I'm raising my hand in my own absence of mind. :)
Happy father's day to Jif!

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww Biscuit...butterlies...for me? How sweet of you to remember I love them. :)

Happy Graduation weekend Susie my dear. May the gawd's of survival shine down upon you.

and happy father's day to Jif too.

 
Blogger Sandi said...

So glad your blog is back. I couldn't see it and couldn't even e-mail anything!

Yippee

 
Blogger Kranki said...

Biscuit is a Papillon!

Good luck with the partay. Hope you have a first aid kit filled with chocolate, booze and headache pills. For you, I mean.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, wow, you got your blog template back. Yay! Hope the party is going/went well. Have a good weekend, dear.

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey darlin! I hope the party is going great, and that you're surviving in grand style! Love you!

 
Blogger eclectic said...

Kranki's comment cracked me up! So funny!!!

 
Blogger WILLIAM said...

Happy Sunday and Fathers day to Jif. I was here for the Sunday Service but I showed up too early.

 
Blogger Susie said...

Thanks, everyone. The party went well, even though it was exceptionally cold for June. The girls had fun, I was there for the whole thing, so I have no complaints. Thanks for the prayers and well wishes.
CK fixed the blog, for now. It seems the flickr box was causing the trouble, so it's gone now. I like to have it here, though, so we're still working on a new design that will allow that. Thank you again to everyone who kept coming back even when it was tough for you to see anything. You're good peeps.

 


Post a Comment

<< Home