header image

Friday, June 15, 2007

Biscuit Friday ~ Get it off! Get it OFFFFF!!!!!!

butterfly

He didn't really freak out. Because 1)it was a fake butterfly and B)he has no eyeholes, so he didn't even know it was there.

Have a happy weekend, Ratsasstafarians. Wish us success (survival?) with LG's graduation party!

file under: &Biscuit

25 heads are better than one . . .

• Blogger Spilling Ink said...

Awesome!! I've missed Biscuit. Good luck and I hope the party is a smashing success!

 
• Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw, so cute!

good luck.

 

Biscuit Friday! YEAH!!

Oh susie, I was a mean daughter to my mom when I was young. You have all my sympathy. Good luck with the party, and I pray WTF takes a nap.

 
• Blogger WILLIAM said...

Good luck with the party.

 
• Blogger Nina said...

I am relieved to know that no animal was hurt during the making of this really cute picture. :)

Have fun and enjoy the party.

 
• Blogger mrtl said...

The image wasn't visible in Bloglines. For a second there I thought you were posting the lion. hee

Luck! Congratulations LG!

 
• Blogger ieatcrayonz said...

What big eyes you have, Biscuit. Have fun at the partay!

 
• Blogger eclectic said...

Biscuit Friday?!?! Sweet!!!! Congratulations LG! Hope your mom and dad survive the ordeal. ;)

 
• Blogger Unknown said...

Your VBD Biscuit has bootyflies -- no, bootyful eyes -- no, buttahful eyes -- no, buttahfl-eyes!

My word verification is: pfbptuyt

Exactly.

 

Woohoo! High end blog template is back!

 
• Blogger lawyerchik said...

DORDeous!! So glad Biscuit is back!! :) Bad or not bad, I have a soft spot for puppers....

The old blog is back and better than ever? Very good!!

Enjoy LG's graduation party - hope you get lots of pictures with which to blackmail/embarrass her later!! :)

 
• Blogger eclectic said...

Hey!! The remodel is remodeled!!! Nice to see it back in place and behaving well.

 
• Blogger Squirl said...

Wow, you got your template going again, cool!

I love that you feature Biscuit but, good-naturedly, torture him, too.

Here's hoping WTF takes a vacation this weekend so you can enjoy the party.

 
• Anonymous Anonymous said...

Party on! Let us know how it went!

 
• Blogger Unknown said...

I had forgotten how much Biscuit looks like my old dog. Muffin! Hmmm…Biscuit and Muffin? Sounds like you and I were running a bakery, not naming dogs.

 
• Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

I've had steaks butterflied, but never a Biscuit.

 
• Blogger Lois Lane said...

Poor Biscuit. That dog is so abused. First sunglasses on his tooshie and now a butterfly in the eye. Will your madness ever end??? I'm calling PITA! :P
By the way, I firefoxed you first, it worked fine. I then (per a post below,) IEed you, but it said the page was unavailable at this time. I tried a second time on IE and your blog popped up. I don't know what all that means but I'm raising my hand in my own absence of mind. :)
Happy father's day to Jif!

 
• Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww Biscuit...butterlies...for me? How sweet of you to remember I love them. :)

Happy Graduation weekend Susie my dear. May the gawd's of survival shine down upon you.

and happy father's day to Jif too.

 
• Blogger Sandi said...

So glad your blog is back. I couldn't see it and couldn't even e-mail anything!

Yippee

 
• Blogger Kranki said...

Biscuit is a Papillon!

Good luck with the partay. Hope you have a first aid kit filled with chocolate, booze and headache pills. For you, I mean.

 
• Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, wow, you got your blog template back. Yay! Hope the party is going/went well. Have a good weekend, dear.

 
• Blogger Unknown said...

Hey darlin! I hope the party is going great, and that you're surviving in grand style! Love you!

 
• Blogger eclectic said...

Kranki's comment cracked me up! So funny!!!

 
• Blogger WILLIAM said...

Happy Sunday and Fathers day to Jif. I was here for the Sunday Service but I showed up too early.

 
• Blogger Susie said...

Thanks, everyone. The party went well, even though it was exceptionally cold for June. The girls had fun, I was there for the whole thing, so I have no complaints. Thanks for the prayers and well wishes.
CK fixed the blog, for now. It seems the flickr box was causing the trouble, so it's gone now. I like to have it here, though, so we're still working on a new design that will allow that. Thank you again to everyone who kept coming back even when it was tough for you to see anything. You're good peeps.

 


Post a Comment

<< Home