header image

Monday, April 09, 2007

To-Do List

Fill 'er up.

my jug

By request, a photograph of my orange pee jug. Oh, the indignities I endure to please you people.

37 heads are better than one . . .

Blogger Squirl said...

I know. We're so mean to you, Susie.

;-D

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is the prettiest orange pee jug I have ever seen.
(Oh the things you never thought you'd say...)

Thinking of you.

 
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

*considered altering lyrics to Little Brown Jug, but didn't want to endorse negative behavior*

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought it was a gas can at first! teehee...now THAT would be an interesting jug to have to fill eh???

 
Blogger lawyerchik said...

As long as it doesn't go in the refrigerator.....

(EUUUWWWWWW!!)

Glad to see you again, Miss Susie!! Hope there will be no more ticks or fleas, and that the test news is good news.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well you prolific poster, you! Glad to see so much new material in the last week, hope that this week brings some wonderful news!

 

I honestly didn't think you'd do it, Susie. *sniff!* I'm so proud!

 
Blogger Amy said...

Ha! God, you're great.

And happy Peester.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just glad they gave you an orange one, instead of a clear one. How gross would that be, adding to the yellow mixture for 24 hours?

Don't drink the lemonade!

 
Blogger Kranki said...

I'd say you'd better start drinking some beer.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, thank goodness. I was afraid it might be transparent.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! you posted a pee jug!!!

Sorry I've not been around lately....I've missed a lot!

*hugs*
lil sis

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's obvious... that's a jug made by a man... if that's not enough you gotta schlep your jug o' pee to the lab so the lab employees can have their way with it.....

Mr. Bloggeriffic reminded me of the Brown Jug tune that was remixed, pimped out and turned into a jingle for Dynamo laundry detergent "Ho, ho, ho, now you know / The little blue jug is Dynamo."

K, I'm going now..hope everyone has fun with that tune stuck in their head all day.. :)

Glad to see you again Susie!

 
Blogger Judypatooote said...

That's quite a lovely pee jug Susie......You got a lot of fillin to do.....LOL

 
Blogger eclectic said...

To quote my new-favorite movie, "Happy Feet":

"No, jou know jou like it."

Don't give us the song-n-dance about 'suffering indignities', when secretly you're all bragging about having a shiny new pee jug, and NONE of us has one, and how yours is all big, and orange, and the doctors can't wait to get it back all full and everything... We're on to you. Jou like it. ;)

 
Blogger Susie said...

squirl, heee. You and eclectic are onto me.

allisone, it's kinda growing on me ;)

mrB, yea, right. That's exactly the kind of behavior you endorse.

traci, that's next week's test ;)

lawyerchik, I hate to have to be the one to tell you this, but . . . no, I can't be the one . . .

atm, I haven't dared hope for wonderful news; I'm hoping for not horrible. I should aim higher.

htgt, thank you :) (I think after putting my brain in the window, everything else is lightweight.)

amy, heee I won't make a PEEps joke.

ladybug, yea, but some oj comes in a big orange jug. They shoulda made it chartreuse or something.

kranki, I don't like it. I'm drinking water and tea, though. I just have to remember to never pee in the toilet. That's the hard part. Once you learn to do that, it's hard to stop.

ortizzle, yea, that would be a bit much.

lilsis, yea, we're running kinda low on material over here ;)

elizabeth, yea, I think I'll put it in a shopping bag to schlep it back in.

judyp, so far, I'm hardly making a dent in the thing. I'd better do some more drinking.

eclectic, Just a moment, I hear people wanting something . . . MEEEEEEEEEEE! hahahahaaaaaaa

 
Blogger I'm not here. said...

*rapturous applause*

 
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Susie, I would be proud, yes PROUD, to carry your pee jug to the doctor for you. Or, um, sell it on eBay...

 
Blogger WILLIAM said...

Isn't there a magazine called Juggs? This would be perfect for the cover...I think.

 

I have to say...between the photo of the jug, everyone's comments and Susie's usual sassy responses...this is one of the funniest posts I've read in a long time. Jes, I like it! (eclectic - thank you for such a good laugh.) It's good to know that pee is just as funny when we're adults as when we were five years old.

 
Blogger Squirl said...

Well, at least they didn't give you a suitcase.

 
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

*wonders if it came with a funnel*

 
Blogger Effie said...

the Ontario pee jugs are more of ayellow colour so you can see the level of the liquid inside. And on the side there' a warning for people not to pee directly into the bottle...

the gave me a really big bag to carry it in, a little less conspicuously....

hugs to yu!

 
Blogger Nina said...

Cute jug, I WOULD offer you a donation but that would defeat the purpose I am thinking.
You are in my heart!

 
Blogger MilkMaid said...

Oh my, it's toxic shock orange! ;)

 
Blogger Nilbo said...

I think I used the same kind of container when they asked me for a spoim sample after my vasectomy. It was brutal. Took me three days to fill it.

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Susie! What a LOVELY pee jug.

Hmm. I don't believe I've EVER uttered that phrase before. :)

We're watching Happy Feet in the externally flameless Mommyvan this week. I LOVE that line!

Hugs!

 
Blogger The other me said...

HOw discreet, you can so easily carry that in and out of the doctors office and no-one would notice. I am very happy it isn 't transparent and I too wonder if it comes with a funnel! I am so happy to see posts from Susie! Yeay!

 
Blogger I'm not here. said...

If anyone in the waiting room stares, just smile politely and offer them some refreshing koolaid. Be sure the staff hears you, it'll make them laugh.

xxx
P.S.- My word verification is herpnd... her pond? herpied?
What herpnd? ;)

 
Blogger Spilling Ink said...

By the size of that thing, I'm guessing you're going to be busy for a while. You got a bright orange jug, huh? In my house, I just KNOW someone would drink it. I'll give you a hint about who might do such a thing. He wears his shirts inside out and the jug would be half empty before he realized that it's not juice!

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thinking of you especially hard today, dear.

 
Blogger eclectic said...

Sending love and hugs especially today! You're in my thoughts.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just stopping by to check on you, dear. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been sending every good vibe I have all day (I wasn't sure about the time difference!!) and Stumpy sends her love too. :)

 
Blogger Annejelynn said...

oh. my. goodness.

wow. ~ fun times, eh?

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any nooze, Sooze? Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

 
Blogger Philosophical Karen said...

At least you'll never mistake it for apple juice. It being opaque and all. Such was not the case when I did a similar test many years ago.

But I see that almost everything I would ever think of saying has already been said. (And quite a lot I would NEVER think of saying too. That's why I love this blog.)

 


Post a Comment

<< Home