header image

Sunday, September 03, 2006

rocks in the lake

Sunday Post ~ "This search for the truth . . . it's not for the faint of heart." -- Detective Robert Goren, Law and Order: Criminal Intent

John 8:32

22 heads are better than one . . .

Blogger Squirl said...

Oh, Susie, that's so truth. Especially right now in your case. You're not alone in your search, though.

I love you, sis. :)

 
Blogger Nina said...

I read that quote and it caused me to smile. I really, really like it.
I love you, and pray the truth is found soon rather than later.

 
Blogger dashababy said...

I hope you're having a nice weekend with the fam.
Here's your Sunday hugs xoxoxo

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Truth can be so allusive! The danger, for me, if always determining whose truth is truth.

My thought for the coming week is Isaiah 40:31. May it be true for you, too, Susie.

 
Blogger Spilling Ink said...

I find that quote so interesting. I AM the faint of heart and just didn't know about it until the sh*t hit the fan!

 
Blogger Ern said...

Well, faint of heart you are NOT, so I know you will persevere.

 
Blogger eclectic said...

Truth usually searches for me. I'm planning a better hiding place, though, so we'll see how that goes. ;)

I love the river pebbles, and I love you, Susie. In fact, I love you more than river pebbles. And that's the truth. (*hee*)

 
Blogger Susie said...

squirl, thank you, my sister. Most of the time, I don't feel alone. And that's thanks to all of you here, in large part :)

nina, I'm so happy it made you smile. The truth will be found. It just will. Or it will become unimportant, in this case, replaced by a new truth.

dashababymama, I hope you and yours are doing well, too. So far, I'm hanging in.

ssnick, thank you, and go see my new comment at Nina's. :)

lynn, oh, no you don't. You can't come over here calling my friend faint of heart and not get called on it. You are SO not faint-hearted. You are a woman of courage. No doubt.

ern, thank you :) That's the plan, that persevering thing ;)

eclectic, you're such a flirt. But do you love me more than Fruity Pebbles?

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you more than the pebbles too. I think of you often, pray often.

Oh!! We have something in common! My symptoms dont match the problem, if it did, things would have gone much differently. Who knows why things go the way they go. One day we will, until then we just have to have faith.

 
Blogger Shawna Marie said...

Hi Susie...

I read all the comments you leave for my mom so I don't feel like we are strangers even though this is my first visit to your page! Thanks for stopping by to say hi!

Shawna

 
Blogger WILLIAM said...

Hi Susie.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohh what a crystal clear and beautiful shot. Yet somehow it makes me a little sad that today is the last day of the Labor day weekend. I am sending prayers your way that the truth be found for you soon.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feeling humbled and especially thankful this a.m. for my health and strength. Praying these will soon be restored to you. Love, Katy

 
Blogger Kranki said...

Very good quote. I like the source too. The truth will set you free, right?

Word ver-peegbeus-like peek-a-boo=that damned truth being coy.

 
Blogger Jae Arronson said...

Hi Susie. Found you through Circus Kelli. I sure like your blog - but am sorry to read about all of your health problems. I hope an answer is found soon. Thinking of you...

Sandy

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Susie, a lovely picture, and a lovely quote from a lovely person with a lovely soul.

Hugs to you.

 
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Ain't it swell to have so many friends on your side? Add me, please.

P.S. We ALL love you.

 
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Ain't it swell to have so many friends on your side? Add me, please.

P.S. We ALL love you.

 
Blogger Amy said...

There is something about water tumbling and tripping over stones that taps us on the back and says, 'hey, how are you feeling really?'

Lovely quote, from lovely you, Susie.

 
Blogger Naomi said...

HUGS Susie

Keep searching!! Indeed, the truth will set you free.
God bless, blove and more hugs!

 
Blogger Effie said...

Hey-it looks like my sister found you!

Hugs my dear--Happy Chocolate Tuesday!

 
Blogger Nilbo said...

The truth. Pah. Wanna know what the truth is about this whole damn thing, my darlin' Susie?

The truth is:

Motherfucker stole my lunch.

 


Post a Comment

<< Home