header image

Sunday, June 11, 2006

patient in affliction

hopeful in uncertainty

Sunday Post ~ "Uncertainty is the refuge of hope." -- Henri Frederic Amiel


Romans 12:12


file under: &Sunday Post

16 heads are better than one . . .

Blogger Squirl said...

My favorite saying is: Never be sure, it's not safe to be sure.

Yes, uncertainty is always there.

I love the photos. Haven't seen VBD Biscuit in a while. :)

Happy Sunday, Susie! We're all here for you.

 
Blogger Squirl said...

Rejoice in hope, endure in affliction, persevere in prayer.

That's also a very good line. :)

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After your comment at my place last night, I started missing the VBD. Glad the lamb is with him today. Know what? He's with you too.

I love Squirl's quote--most excellent. As she said, we're here for you and pulling (and praying) for you.

 
Blogger MrsDoF said...

Ah, two wooly babes to cuddle on a Sunday morning.

ditto what Squirl said
~~love and Huggs, Diane

 
Blogger Philosophical Karen said...

I hope things are okay with you. (But I'm not certain.) My thoughts are with you.

 
Blogger Nina said...

Ahhh it is Sunday . . . A day I look forward to.
Happy Sunday Susie, and ditto what Squirl said. Love ya

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thinking of ewe. ;)

 
Blogger WILLIAM said...

Soe kind of dyslexic religous theme here with the "Lamb of Dog."


I just read the Roman's chapter and I love what vs. 4 through 8 has to say as well.

 
Blogger Candy said...

Its nice to see your boy again, too bad he cant see us since he has no eye holes.

I think about you every day.

SMOOCH

 
Blogger Kranki said...

They both look so shoft and shilky.

Still sending positive vibes your way.
xxoo

 
Blogger Maven said...

Reminds me of that handpuppet, Lambchop:)

Hope your Sunday was a peaceful one, Susie:)

 
Blogger The Q said...

They look like they are related!

Such a cute VBD and lamb. Seriously, they're both so CUTE!!!

:::::::scurries off to find said lamb stuffed toy for Moto::::::::::

I know this probably sounds odd, but I have been sending good vibes your way. Just because. I've seen a few mentions that you might need them and even if I don't know why, I still feel the need to send them to you.

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm not certain about today, Susie. It could go either way. It's Monday, and I feel tired and a bit achey, but I laughed this morning with the Hubby, and the kids were good this morning... I just can't tell where this day is going to lead me.

I hope it leads you to a fan-freakin'-tastic place, love.

Hugs!

 
Blogger LadyBug said...

Just want you to know I'm still thinking of you and praying for you, Susie. Love and hugs to you, dear.

 
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

I don't think the VBD is buying this -- but is letting you think so.

 
Blogger lawbrat said...

Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not.

Your Sunday posts always lead me to where I need to be. You have a gift Susie. Squirl knows what to say- several have dittoed her (is that even a word?), and I too ditto what Squirl said.

You and your family are in my prayers.

Love,
Peaches

 


Post a Comment

<< Home