header image

Monday, January 30, 2006

A Clarification

winter wreath

Yesterday, some people thought there was a funeral here. Some people thought this wasn't my door, because there was a funeral behind this door, and there wasn't a funeral here. These thoughts were expressed in comments and in concerned email. Allow me to set the record straight. It's my door. There's no funeral. The wreath is a winter wreath, not a funeral wreath. See, sometimes, in black and white, dark colors look black. In this area, funeral wreaths are not customary. I did not mean to alarm anyone. Now, LIGHTEN UP. (And don't you think if there were a funeral here, I would tell you? I mean, unless I couldn't; and then you'd figure it out. Of course, then I couldn't really post pictures either . . . never mind on that one.) Oh, and the quote still stands -- it's not too soon to be kind.

2 heads are better than one . . .

Blogger Annejelynn said...

I have never heard of a funeral wreath

 
Blogger Susie said...

Honey, neither has any other SANE person. Just a couple of wackos, fruits and nuts, as it were, thought that ;)

 


Post a Comment

<< Home