header image

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I'm Just Sayin' . . . ( #4)

buttscratch

Bless your heart, we've all been there. But the rule is: Don't do anything in public that you wouldn't want to show up on the "innernets as a hole."

On Saturday, I took some pix at LG's basketball game, Beagles vs. Kangaroos. When I got home, I was dismayed to learn that I didn't get one single good shot of LG. I was going to delete the whole batch, when something bright yellow suddenly caught my eye. In this pic where the two teams face each other and match up their wrist bands, to see who is guarding whom, I had struck gold.

I'm just sayin', you never know when a blogger with a camera is behind your behind.

28 heads are better than one . . .

Blogger eclectic said...

Diggin' for gold?


I'm truly sorry for that, I just couldn't help myself. Please forgive me.

 
Blogger Dak-Ind said...

HAHAHAHHAA thats priceless!

old Hoss sent me. he is right, you have a lovely site. I enjoyed my visit!

 
Blogger WILLIAM said...

That is a basketball move. It's called the pick and roll.

 
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Ew, William! I sure as hell don't wanna be around when the dribbling starts!

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Please tell me that's not LG.

verification word: jejpam - keeping your jej cookware from sticking for 30 years.

 
Blogger ieatcrayonz said...

So bad!

My work verfification is:
pokekkm

Did you do that?

 
Blogger eviluncledave said...

Sound words of advice.

(I'm just glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read the "as a hole" bit....)

 
Blogger Joseph said...

TOoooo Funny! Totally CRACKED me up this morning.

Word Verification:
pjspffr

PJs prefer not to be in the crack?

 
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Hey, when you're diggin' for gold, be BOLD!

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWESOME.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CRACK SCRATCH FEVER!
buttpickerroneousness!
buttpickeradicated!

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, don't susielectrocute me for this one, but...I think the best inappropriate caption for this photo would be:

TAKE IT TO THE RIM!

 
Blogger Susie said...

eclectic, I handed you that one on a golden platter ;)

mrtl, short and sweet, that's nice.

dak-ind, welcome! Thanks for stopping in. We're not usually like this (lie).

william, I've heard of that. See, our team doesn't have that move down yet, but still, we beat them!

bucky, or the travelling... the dunking, ohmygosh...

JIM! What kind of freak do you think I am? Wait, don't answer that. Of course I would not put my kid's picture on here doing that. And I truly don't know who this kid is.

crayoneater, not bad, just a bad photographer :)

eud, you like that, huh? I always refer to the innernets as such ;)

greenie, always a wise ass.

bloggy, can I quote you in a Sunday Post sometime?

kalki, well, you know awesome, even if you don't know Neil Sedaka ;)

shoshie, fourth graders in thongs . . . I don't know . . . my daughter laughs at them; I think that could stop any minute now, though. This could be a thong thing.

Girl.A, first, I am so honored to have your freakaliciousness here; I think this is a first. Second, um, I just don't know where there is to go from there. heeheeeee

(I do like that people might have the perception that I have powers of susielectrocution, though. Yea, baby.)

 
Blogger Squirl said...

Tee hee, just another example of why we come back day after day. Your posts could be about ANYthing! And we love it.

 
Blogger Nina said...

Butt at least now she is famous, a well, her butt scratching is anyway. :)

 
Blogger August95 said...

Ha, that is a hoot. Way to bring the funny Susie :)

 
Blogger Susie said...

squirl, you know, sometimes it's hard trying to think of things to write about, since I try not to write too personally . . . and then other times, I just happen to have a picture of someone scratching her butt ;)

nina, yea, too bad she doesn't know it. Actually, it's a very good thing she doesn't know it.

nikki, to that, I say THIS:

Doo-ron, doo-ron, dit, di, dit, do-ron-ron
Doo-ron, doo-ron, dit, di, dit, do-ron-ron
Doo-ron, doo-ron, dit, di, dit, do-ron-ron
Bad butt, talkin' 'bout bad butt

august, I just shoot 'em as I see 'em :) Even if I don't know I'm seeing 'em at the time :0

 
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Susie, are you goin' '70s era Sedaka on us here? The "Bad Blood" years?

In an unguarded moment, I might confess that Squirl used to come over to visit on weekends when I still lived at home and we'd listen to all my Neil Sedaka records (mostly the '70s stuff like "Laughter in the Rain", "Bad Blood", "Steppin' Out", that kindof stuff) and make awful jokes about how Neil Sedaka was the world's greatest lover.

What? Who wrote that?

Shit.

 
Blogger Susie said...

bucky, well, you know how I can go all '70s at the drop of an 8-track, or at the sight of Greg Brady trying to sell me something. But this is a case of a rumor that has gotten out of control. Let me state for the record that I am not, nor have I ever been a big supporter of Neil S. Wait a sec, I heard something here . . . nah, it was just some laughter in the rain, but as I was saying, I'm not a Neil fan. Kranki sang me a Sedaka song on my birthday. I sang it back to her (modified) on her surgery day, and since then, Nikki and The Sisters (that's a new girl band) have impugned my reputation by spreading the rumor that I like Neil. And I have resorted to fighting fire with fire. I will whip out some Sedaka lyrics faster than you can say, "Havin' my BABY!" (That was him, right?)

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Let me just say this.

I love this blog and the commenters (commentors? commentaters? taters?!) that visit it.

The picture is priceless
Eclectic cracked me up! (ha! CRACK!)

 
Blogger Vajana said...

Ah, what a golden moment. Hilarious!!

 
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

BUTT of course you can quote me. :)

 
Blogger LadyBug said...

Looks like she struck gold, too.

Or was she looking for a lump of coal?

*singing*
Wail, Ahm jus' an ol' chunk o' coal
But Ahm gunna be a diiiamond someday

 
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Paul Anka sang "Havin' My Baby"

Neil Sedaka sang "Please have a baby so no one thinks I'm flamingly gay"

 
Blogger Susie said...

CK, let's go with Common Taters. I think that suits most of them ;) heeheeee

vajana, ba dum BUM! Good one :)

bloggy, Rearly have met one as clever as you :p

ladybug, that makes me think of "Diamons on the Soles of Her Shoes." But that would be different, wouldn't it?

Nikki and the Sisters, you are LOW. So low. Not at all . . . what was it, sea kites? Damn, I can't remember. I'll go check.

bucky, you're trying to kill me, aren't you? Why is everyone ganging up on me today!?

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Wait! Are you saying that Neil Sedaka is GAY?!

 
Blogger Susie said...

Nikki and the Sisters, not sea kites. Zeeskyte. That is what you are NOT!

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

neil ear delicious gay sedaka

 


Post a Comment

<< Home