header image

Monday, December 12, 2005

Blog Cookie Exhange ~ What are You Wearing?

An update, because I wasn't quite dorky enough yet. When you come here to the cookie exchange on Wednesday, or when we vist your "house," tell us what you wear at Christmas time, too. Come on, 'fess up, you know you have a sweater, a sweatshirt, a tie, some undies or socks, just for the holidays. So tell us, or better yet, show us! (Jessica and Bucky, I swear . . .)

(What's this about? See yesterday's post for details. All are welcome!)

16 heads are better than one . . .

Blogger Unknown said...

What am I wearing? Why, I'm wearing my Christmas apron, of course! :)

 
Blogger Squirl said...

I'll have to see if I can dig up that pair of socks I used to wear.

 
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

I reckon I will go nekkid as a jaybird. That will be easy to remember from year to year.

 
Blogger Candy said...

You do swear, and its so fucking adorable.

 
Blogger eclectic said...

You mean, you want us to wear traditions too? Along with the photos of the cookies? Oh gosh... I think I'm with Ol' Hoss on this one.

 
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Bubble wrap. With mistletoe nipples.

 
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

And how come my name always comes up when the bad kids in class get named?

 
Blogger Susie said...

ck, is that all? Not that there's anything WRONG with that . . .

squirl, I like holiday socks. I really am a dork, aren't I?

hoss, I like your style. A clothing-optional Christmas. We'll need pix.

jess, stop that! We have a request for your famous brownie recipe. Do you share?

eclectic, I'm sure Hoss would be more than happy to accompany your nekkid self to the partay. Relax, though, you don't need cookie pix if they're not convenient.

bucky, to comment #2, see Bucky's comment #1.

 
Blogger Candy said...

So what, you think I am the bad kid in the class? Why the hell am I getting blamed?

No brownies for Bucky!


Really, my brownies are all about prepacked mixes with added goodies, like chocolate syrup and chunks.. I fiddle with stuff...and also I do some stuff while baking them.. so they stay nice and soft and chewy..

Its nothing fancy. But I do like to get people addicted to them hehehe.

 
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

I am immune to the brownies.


But...but...but...not the muffins. Or the peanut butter cookies.

Dammit, Jess...I'll be right over with my favorite cookie plate (the Marvin Martian one).

 
Blogger Nilbo said...

As anybody who has ever spent any time at all online will tell you, the correct structure for the question is:

"So ... whut r u werin?"

And the correct answer is, of course: "Nuttin u?"

God, you'd think people had never been in chat rooms before.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dont bake so well. Typically out of boxes, the kids help, and then start telling me when something smells like it is burning.
I have mastered the art of 'break-apart-and-bake' cookies!

 
Blogger Squirl said...

Okay, Susie, I know I'm early but tomorrow I probably wouldn't get this posted until late. So mine's out there now for your viewing pleasure.

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I have my traditional Bullwinkle slippers that I wander around the house in as long as I don't trip over the antlers!

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I did it! I participated!

Bring on the cookies! :)

 
Blogger Dawn said...

this is such an awsome idea, and i cant wait to do it. i may be a little late though, need to find my little sumthin sumthin that i had in mind to post.

 


Post a Comment

<< Home