header image

Friday, December 09, 2005

Biscuit Friday ~ Ferocious Beast

Tu-tu cute

Part of preparing for the arrival of Santa is clearing out the old toys and miscellaneous stuff, to make room for the new toys and miscellaneous stuff. LG found a too-small tutu, which of course, we were compelled to recycle as a "ruff" for Biscuit, the gay transvestite alleged cockapoo. Doesn't he look dapper? He could go to any holiday dinner party . . .

Ferocious beast 2

Except that his "table" manners leave a little something to be desired. He seems to think the ruff gives him carte blanche to attack, maul and maim this alopecia-afflicted Dollar Store Barbie knock-off.

Ferocious beast 1

Hasn't she suffered enough?

26 heads are better than one . . .

Blogger Dang Cold.. said...

FIRST!!

All it Biscuit needs is a piano and a caption reading

"I wish my brother George was here"

dc

 
Blogger WILLIAM said...

There is something highly entertaining yet disturbing with these pics.

 
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

If there's one thing a well-dressed dog despises, it's a naked, hairless pseudo-Barbie.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Biscuit is a trip. I think he may cry if you try to take the ruff off. Be careful. Biscuit seems to really like it!

 
Blogger Unknown said...

You know what Biscuit really needs? Some REALLY BIG ELTON JOHN glasses to complete the look... ;)

 
Blogger Nina said...

Biscuit does look dapper! I am thinking that the "ruff" should give the gay transvestite alleged cockapoo carte blanche to attack, maul and maim as long as he sticks with dollar store barbie knock-offs. As far as her suffering, at least Biscuit is putting her out of her misery, somebody had to!

 
Blogger LadyBug said...

Biscuit is obviously trying to save LG from the unrealistic body expectations this society imposes on young girls by forcing Barbies and Lindsay Lohan movies down their throats.

Either that, or he just likes cheap plastic.

word verification: vrzjpfe - the sound of a VBD pulling knock-off Barbie's hair out with his teeth.

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Biscuit cuts a fine figure in his, uh, finery. I wonder what would happen if he went strolling in Fire Island?

 
Blogger Lois Lane said...

Poor Biscuit. He's is going to need therapy when you are finished with him. LOL!
Have a great weekend!
Lois Lane

 
Blogger mreddie said...

I had always thought I was bald, so it's a relief to know that I'm just suffering from alopecia, do they have a recovery group for that? ec

 
Blogger Squirl said...

Dang, I love that line. :-)

The ruff is just dandy. Or is VBD the dandy? And the Barbie knock-off is needing to be chewed to pieces.

Good job on everyone's part.

 
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

As I have told you before, your dog is a spittin' image of my former dog, Muffin. But I NEVER would have dressed her up like this. Have you no shame?
Shame. Bite her, Biscuit.

 
Blogger eclectic said...

Biscuit: (BIS-get) n; used in a sentence, sounds like: "Bis--get that bald Barbie an' kill her!"

 
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Do we all have gay dogs or what?

 
Blogger MrsDoF said...

Good Dog, Biscuit. That Barbie wannabe needs to be taken down and out.
At least she doesn't spill blood. Unlike the mice my kittycats keep finding and bringing to the back porch.

 
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

SFG - I've definitely had two gay male dogs myself. I don't think Snickers is, but I guess a mother is always the last to know, anyway.
I had one dog, Tuco, who greeted the neighbor's male dog the first time by diving tongue-first onto its genitals. He also loved those scarves the groomer puts on after a bath, and some he liked so much that he'd growl if we tried to take 'em off. Snickers won't keep a scarf on for anything.

 
Blogger SassyFemme said...

Awww, I love Biscuit Fridays!

ROFLMAO at "gay transvestite alleged cockapoo."

 
Blogger Susie said...

dang the Christmas pimp, are you calling my dog funkee?

due compensation

william, "highly entertaining yet disturbing" is considered a high compliment in these parts :)

bucky, well, I guess so, but it's the holidays, he should behave better than that. A little goodwill, you know?

lawbrat, he wore the ruff for hours, never once making any attempt to remove it.

ck, I'll see what we can find. We did try some shades with his Elvis costume; that may be the one accessory he won't tolerate.

nina, it's true, she's had a rough life, what with being bald and naked and all . . . so you think it was a "mercy mauling" kind of thing?

ladybug, so you're saying Barbie=Lindsay Lohan=cheap plastic? I could see that.

ssnick, I think Biscuit would have a fine time. He's quite the "stroller" when he's all dolled up.

loislane, I'm afraid that's true of my whole family ;) You have a lovely weekend, too.

mreddie, oh no you don't. No jumping on the alopecia train without a doctor's note. Until then, I'm afraid you're just plain ol' bald. ;)

squirl, well, aren't you a glass-half-full kind of girl? ;)

hoss, HE'S the one with no shame! I'm telling you, he LOVES it.

eclectic, yea, nice try. What are you, an attorney or something?

sfg, you, too? Mine is absolutely gay. We accept his orientation. It's everything else about him that we're not so fond of ;)

mrsDoF, I'm glad you came by. I was gonna come and get you, 'cause it's been a while since the VBD has been featured, and for some reason known only to your and your God, I know you like him ;)

bucky, Biscuit totally rocks the scarves. And you know how some dogs hump your leg? Biscuit has never done that, to my knowledge. What he does do, though, if he likes you or thinks (usually in error) that you like him, is, he backs his rump up to your leg, and proceeds to repeatedly, rhythmically ram his bottom into your leg. "Mom, he's butting me again!"

sassyfemme, it's all true!

momo, Biscuit should be so talented!

 
Blogger Candy said...

He and Hermione would make a lovely couple, but she is totally the butch one of the two.

 
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Even in hairbows, painted toenails, and false eyelashes, Hermione is more butch than Biscuit.

 
Blogger Kranki said...

Can't...stop...laughing...

 
Blogger Minerva said...

How gorgeous...and what a great blog..
Reminds me of Toy Story and a dolled up (ha ha...) Sid and dog...

Minerva

 
Blogger Unknown said...

that is the cutest damn thing I have ever seen. And he's absolutely right to rend a Barbie knock-off. Transvestites want the real thing, baby.

 
Blogger Judypatooote said...

Buscuit is just so cute in his outfit.....i can't wait to see what my granddaughter megan brings little coco dressed in for Christmas. I use to dress my dog trixie up all the time when i was little......

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That first photo is priceless!

 
Blogger Annejelynn said...

what a sweet angel puppy - demolishing a play doll

 


Post a Comment

<< Home