header image

Sunday, November 27, 2005

redbush

Sunday Post ~ "When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself." --Tecumseh


1 Chronicles 16:34

file under: &Sunday Post

10 heads are better than one . . .

Blogger Squirl said...

That quote is perfect. I give thanks every day, all day long. There is always something for which to be thankful. Especially a beautiful burning bush.

 
Blogger Philosophical Karen said...

My burning bush dropped its lovely red leaves a while ago, but now I have twigs with red berries which look good against the white snow. Snow may be cold and require shovelling, but it does look beautiful, and that is something I try to be thankful for.

 
Blogger August95 said...

Wonderful quote Susie. Hope you had a wonderful long weekend.

 
Blogger Ern said...

Beautiful. Happy Thanksgiving weekend!

 
Blogger eclectic said...

Aaaaaaa-choo!! Burning Bush is one of the plants/trees to which I'm extremely allergic!! But I've taken Zyrtec today, so it's okay. And from here, it's really pretty. When my brothers would fight, my dad would make them each name, out loud, something about the other that they liked, or something they were thankful for. It sometimes exaccerbated the quarrel, but sometimes it diffused the bomb. Thankful should be so easy, but sometimes it's hard. Thanks for the reminder that it's important!

 
Blogger Candy said...

MMM all this lovely red is making me think I need to change my hair color again...

 
Blogger mreddie said...

Absolutely, stunningly beautiful! For natural beauty I give thanks. ec

 
Blogger Amy said...

Such a pretty reminder, to be grateful for the many, many things we have.
Happy Sunday, Susie.

 
Blogger Nina said...

Tecumseh ~ one of my favorites!

Nina

 
Blogger Johnny Blogger said...

Yes, and if Tecumseh happens to be your middle name...such as George Tecumseh Sherman, be certain to burn to the groung everything you gave thanks for on your way to Altanta...but do save Savanna

 


Post a Comment

<< Home