header image

Monday, October 17, 2005

Do You Ever Need a Little Somethin'?

But you don't quite know what it is? Then Google yourself! I took this highly entertaining meme from Eclectic and SoozieQ. Do a Google search on your first name plus the word "needs." And Google will tell you just what you need. I learned that: 1)There are some seriously needy Susies; and 2)Susie is a rather popular pet name. I divided my needs into three categories (my commentary is in italics):

Questionable:
Susie needs a lightweight manual wheelchair.

Susie needs a special home with someone who can spend the time to get her through her rehab.

Susie needs constant care, supervision and support . . . Furthermore, Susie needs a very structured environment that it is impossible to create in our home.

Susie needs an assistant secretary in case she is sick.

"Susie Needs Some Assertiveness Training." Actually, I do OK in that area, thank you.

Curious:
SUSIE NEEDS INFORMATION

Susie needs to think through her constructs of parent involvement and parenting classes.

Susie also needs mending.

Susie needs to learn that baking doesn't always have to include baking yourself.

Susie needs Matt to supply the male support and approval she doesn't get from Carl. Yea, Carl, what do you have to say about THAT?

Astonishingly accurate:
Susie needs lots of love.

Susie needs the support of every single one of us. What, like I'm gonna decline that?

Susie needs a lot more psychological help . . . Yea, yea, so they say . . .

Susie needs to be reimbursed. This one, I LIKE!

Susie needs more practice. At certain things, perhaps . . .

Susie needs to be contained. Just don't fence me in, I get claustrophobic.

"Susie Needs a New Wardrobe." I can attend to this one as soon as I get reimbursed!

Susie needs very much to be a part of the family and will thrive in a patient, loving home. Aw. This Susie is blessed, got that right here :)

28 heads are better than one . . .

Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Susie needs a copy of '70s Music Explosion from Time-Life. ;)

 
Blogger Susie said...

bucky, THAT would make me dangerous. And crazy(er). Better to leave it on my TV, or on your blog :)

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very good. I tried doing mine, and a few were funny, the rest was just crazy. I needed a tripod. Huh? I put some on eclectics site too.

An assistant secretary wouldnt be bad. She can do all the administrative work, and you can blog!

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate when you say I don't support you or approve of you. You're so dumb about that kinda stuff.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, baby? You need me. Everything you do and everything you are is right with me. Don't listen to him.

 
Blogger LadyBug said...

I LOVE this meme. So much fun here.

Secret word: dfauxqta. Apparently, you have a faux qta.

 
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Carl and Mark? You're both in trouble, too.


You both know why. And your bald puppetmaster, too.

 
Blogger eclectic said...

I hear a lyric in here somewhere: Baby, I got what you need....

 
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Weren't there a couple more?

Susie needs to put out...

Susie needs...the cat.

 
Blogger Nina said...

I am glad you are blessed Susie. . .
I did mine and well . . .

'Who needs the Reacting Vibrator with Steven around? ... Nanina: not in the slightest bit beastly. One thing which is obvious about the societies of the ...

I am not commenting on the "Reacting Vibrator" but I am glad to know I am not the slightest bit beastly. :)
I guess I should try Nina doubt the results will be as interesting.

 
Blogger Nina said...

There would seem to be a lot of dogs out there with the name Nina and they need to be housebroken. Evidently Nina is most unhousebreakable Chihuahua in captivity. Nina needs a little
bit of housetraining reinforcement and leashwork. There are a lot of dogs named Nina who need new home, no doubt the housebreaking issue.

A lot of humans named Nina needing husbands.
Nina needs a husband, pronto!
Nina needs a husband—fast!
No doubt the housebreaking issue.

zacva~thinking he could be a husband for one of the Nina's above.

 
Blogger The Q said...

Heh, too funny! I guess the difference in our name spelling truly does skew our "needs". Mine were nasty and yours were warm & fuzzy (well some of them were...and I'm not trying to tie the "fuzzy" part into Nanina's comment, I swear!!)

 
Blogger Susie said...

lawbrat, maybe the secretary thing could work...

carl, you're outta here, loser.

mark, Mark needs to realize that his name is MATT! Other than that, you're perfect Mar -- I mean, Matt :)

ladybug, begging your pardon, my qta is real, and it's spectacular.

bucky, have at 'em!

eclectic, there's an INXS song like that, "I'll give you what you need."

hoss, you should do gene!

nina, that Steven is something else! Although a reacting vibrator is an interesting concept, too... You are too funny, but I'm sure you're right -- Nina is not likely to find a husband until she's housebroken.

soozieq, this was one of my favorite memes, now I'm seeing it all over the place. Thanks! :)

 
Blogger Candy said...

You need a new wardrobe? Thats it! The shopping is on! Lets go baby lets go!

woooooo

 
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Bucky needs...to know what the hell "kaaudodc" means.

 
Blogger Squirl said...

I really haven't had time to try this one. The results have been pretty for everyone so far, though.

 
Blogger eviluncledave said...

Depending on whether I use David or Dave, I either need a wash (because I'm dirty) or I need a timeout. Strangely enough, if I research what eviluncledave needs, the #5 result is the other Susie post that I commented on. Coincidence? I think not.

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Since this is the 3rd list of Googled "nneds" I have encountered in the last 4 blogs I've read, I suppose I need to see what Google says my needs are.

 
Blogger Kranki said...

I need an assistent and a new wardrobe too. Apparently I need to change my name to Susie to get it.

 
Blogger Susie said...

JR, I can't go to Kohl's, though, unless it's senior discount day :)

bucky, I think that's one of those aboriginal "click" languages.

squirl, give it a try. You can google your realworld name and just post it for us as "squirl."

eud, there are no coincidences . . . and I think you can come out of time out, now.

ssnick, you really should find out what your needs are. How can you know just how needy you are if you don't google yourself?

kranki, heh. Don't file the paperwork yet, I'm still waiting for the assistant and the clothes ;)

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apparently I need the following:

1. an e-mail address for Peter Chen. Anyone? Anyone?

2. I need both my wit and wisdom to decide what is real ( SO that is why I have been screwing up-I need to use them both!)

3. My democratic underpinnings need to undergo a fundemental transformation? I don't like the sound of that AT ALL.

4.I am willing to go the extra mile to meet my clients needs (but it will cost you extra)

 
Blogger SierraBella said...

My screen name is getting nothing, but my real name shows:

***** needs to do a reverse of her ill-fortune is to carry
out a spot of emergency Feng Shui on her flat. ...hmmmmm

"fapescuf" Isn't that a show on the Sci-Fi channel?

 
Blogger Echrai said...

Okay my all-time favorite out of my list is: "Elisabeth needs the blood of those hard to find virgin women instead of the hormones of those easy to find horny men." Yeah, I cheated and used my real name. Echrai would pull up a blank, I assure you. :)

 
Blogger Joseph said...

"The last thing Joe needs is more bad luck."

Hmmmm...me thinks google is on to something. That's what I get when I put "Joe Needs" in to the search. However, using Greenthumb Needs resulted in this...

GreenThumb needs to be strengthened, not diminished

 
Blogger Ern said...

I'm going to follow Greenie around like a puppy, apparently! Or a kitten. ;)

This one was a REALLY entertaining meme to write! I had a blast. You need psychological help, I need to get my head checked out!

 
Blogger DCK said...

Under My screen name I need a home!!(which is true)

and under my real nickname I need the following:

money to feed my heinous addiction to Gummy Worms,

a break

to be in a bad mood rather than a happy suzy home maker.

advice (not sure on what)...

and all the support I can get.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you do this? Your site is killer! Geez!zt

 
Blogger this.is.damon said...

For more fun, check out http://www.googlism.com/

Apparently:
damon is here
damon is a duckhead
damon is hit in the back by rbi double by yankees soriano
damon is a major talent
damon is too punky to play john clark
damon is sooooo hot
damon is greek for "constant one" or "tamer"

Ah yes, Damon is, isn't he? What "is" you? lol

 


Post a Comment

<< Home