header image

Sunday, October 16, 2005


Sunday Post ~ Don't settle for survival.

John 10:10

file under: &Sunday Post

7 heads are better than one . . .

Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

"Okay, folks, survival is out. Any other suggestions?"

"How about 'Survivor'?"

"Okay, let's go with that."

 
Blogger Squirl said...

Somedays that's all it feels like. But you're right, we need to make it something more.

 
Blogger Squirl said...

Oh, and, pretty mums. I loves me some mums.

 
Blogger eclectic said...

Thrive!

 
Blogger Kranki said...

This post is sooo appropriate for me right now. But in a good way. WOO! Beautiful flowers too.

 
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Susie, you've outdone yourself this weekend! You busy blogger chick...

And I like your message today. Settling is for sediment and wild territories, not for our lives.

(Old Hoss - LMAO!)

 
Blogger Susie said...

hoss, you tickle me. Survivor it is!

squirl, yea, that's my thought, too. As usual, whatever I write here on Sunday is probably something I need to hear myself. Oh, just got these, they are "bronze" mums, mini ones.

eclectic, now tha's what I'm talkin' about :)

kranki, oh, YESYESYES. Not just survival, but absolute kickass WOOHOO VICTORY :)

bucky, thank you, I feel like a serious blog slacker lately; little time or inclination to write much. I like what you say here, about the sediment and the territories :)

 


Post a Comment

<< Home