header image

Sunday, August 21, 2005


Sunday Post ~ "...let us not love with words...but with actions..."

I John 3:16-20

file under: &Sunday Post

20 heads are better than one . . .

Blogger Candy said...

With actions? Love actions?


I'm going to be quiet now, cause its Sunday, but on Monday, I am all over the Love Action.

 
Blogger Ern said...

Beautiful picture. There is a lemon on our tree that is mostly green with a wedge of yellow beginning to appear that I have been meaning to get my butt out and photograph. You've motivated me!

 
Blogger jac said...

That is very cute Sussie !.. the pic as well the verse.

 
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Oh, darnit Jess, why'd you have to behave?
Susie just wants some action.

There. Was that so bad?

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quite a verse to give alot of thought to. Its not so easy, huh? I need to go find my bible, and read it in its entirity.
Thanks for the wonderful Sunday post!

 
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Lovely picture, Susie.

 
Blogger August95 said...

Very pretty pic.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just like the rule of writing: don't tell them; show them.

Thanks for the reminder, susie.

 
Blogger ieatcrayonz said...

No way, big apple dew drop. That is quite the photo.

Lawbrat: use www.biblegateway.com

Thanks for that classic scripture. Go towards the light!

 
Blogger Weetzie said...

Hi Susie,
Love the apple and dew drop....lovely way to start the Sunday! =) Have a great day!

 
Blogger Susie said...

mrtl, practic makes perfect.
I am compelled to do this:

Hey, Mr. KnickerBocker, boppity bop!
I like-a the way that you boppity bop!

jess, love action is perfectly OK on Sunday, as long as it doesn't make you late for church. Toooo late, I mean.

ern, alrighty, then; I'll be over to see it :)

jac, welcome, and thank you :)

bucky, you know me too well ;) As usual, I knew someone would have to "go there," and I purty much knew who it would be.

kitty, I second that emotion. I'm all done with the hot.

lawbrat, yay, go get it! Oh, baby, you know what I like!

thank you,hoss, my friend :)

thanks,august95, I'm still enjoying the memory of your inspirational doggy pictorial.

lilsis, and thank YOU for that reminder about writing :)

crayoneater, truth be told, it was after a rain, not dew; not out that early.
Hey, you know, that stuff comes in BOOK form now, too ;)

weetzie, hope your Sunday is great, too. Oh, raindrop. :)

 
Blogger Squirl said...

Beautiful photo. So glad to be back for your Sunday post.

 
Blogger Susie said...

squirl, I'm glad you're back. Looking forward to New York Stories :)


EVERYONE!, I still can't save any posts I'm working on on my blog. I have written my . . . 4th or 5th request for help to blogger. Do any of you know someone who knows someone who could pull some strings?

 
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I am bad with that sometimes - the whole loving with actions thing. I need to get better with that.

 
Blogger Random and Odd said...

Mmmm. You're awesome.

 
Blogger eclectic said...

It would be nice if Blogger would love you with action now, wouldn't it?! 'Cause I'm not feeling the love from them right now. **sheesh** Although, failing that -- if I were you -- I'd hit up Jif. I bet he puts out.

 
Blogger Spurious Nurse said...

Beautiful, as usual. It looks so serene...and serenity is definitely something ALL of us could use.

I needed it! Thanks Mighty Susie!

 
Blogger Susie said...

sfg, me, too. Everything I write here is directed at me as much as anyone else :)

kristine, hi there! No, YOU are ;)

eclectic, blogger still hates me. Jif still loves me. Jif does put out, so much better than blogger.

nikki, it's good to hear from you. You are most welcome. I'll bet you've dressed yourself for two days now. One day at a time. Hugs to you.

Yummy Plummy, yes, serenity is good. I know on the outside you're gonna be looking like a Tasmanian Devil (a nice one), but I hope you do feel serenity on the inside. Wishing you, Mateo and all your stuff, a safe, wonderful journey.

 
Blogger this.is.damon said...

That is the gist of the scripture(s), isn't it? I think it's really cool that John 3:16 talks about the ultimate act of love shown through actions, and 1 John 3:16 reiterates it, and calls us to do the same.

 
Blogger Susie said...

damon, you're right; greater acts of love has no man :)

 


Post a Comment

<< Home