header image

Tuesday, August 23, 2005



I


BUCKY FOUR-EYES

I do believe she has fixed my blog. I can't tell you how she did it, because if we told you, we'd have to kill you. But now, at least for this moment, I can save drafts, and write long posts, and even empty the little bitty trashcans. Thank you, Bucky :)

12 heads are better than one . . .

Blogger Closet Metro said...

Bucky Rocks. Long live the Assless Chapped Bandita.

 
Blogger eclectic said...

Oh the unbridled joy of emptying those little teeny trashcans!

And Susie, my DTs have stopped just knowing you are back in business now. But does this mean we have to be nice to Bucky now?

 
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Ha, didn't see this til now - no problem, Susie! I felt it was my duty as a citizen of Blogsylvania, and I'm also damned selfish and miss your posts.

Yes, Eclectic, you must not only be nice to me, you must refrain from posing me for photo opportunities with livestock should I ever pass out drunk in front of you.

*bows in chaps with back to Closet*

 
Blogger Squirl said...

Bucky's our hero.

 
Blogger Dawn said...

This calls for a party in Bucky's honour. I'll bring the wine/beer.

Glad to see "What Was I Thinking" is back up and running.

 
Blogger Kranki said...

Good news! Bucky rocks HARD!

 
Blogger Candy said...

Buckys tweaking blogs now huh?

Wonder what she will be tweaking next, that dirty chaps bandit.


Glad your back Susie, we have to have someone to keep blogland under control.

 
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Jess - I am the Mad Tweaker.

But, you know, not in a speed freak kinda way.

 
Blogger Effie said...

Woohoo Bucky!!

 
Blogger Weetzie said...

YAY!

 
Blogger dashababy said...

Thank you Bucky!!!!

 
Blogger Torrie said...

I too love Bucky.

 


Post a Comment

<< Home