header image

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Celebrating the Genteel Art of Letter-Writing


Kitty said...

Dear Blogger,

My only happiness in life is reading this blog. If you do not help my friend Susie soon, I will be forced to hack into your datacenter and post close up pics of my cellulite on your blogger toolbar. Flag this you bitches.

Oh ya, and f**k google too.

That is all.

Love,

Kitty

10:20 PM



Who needs my posts when you have my commenters? What? Oh, yea, without posts I don't get any comments. Doh!

18 heads are better than one . . .

Blogger Bucky Four-Eyes said...

That is so heartfelt it brings a tear to my eye.

That's right, Kitty - Fuck google! And the high horse it rode in on!

 
Blogger Kitty said...

Don't get me started on Google's Mom!

 
Blogger Bucky Four-Eyes said...

Google's mom is a slut.

 
Blogger Effie said...

My sentiments exactly!

 
Blogger Circus Kelli said...

BWAH-hahahahahahaha!

Hee.

 
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Kitty! Such language!

 
Blogger Weetzie said...

Hahahahahaha...GREAT!

 
Anonymous lawbrat said...

Go Kitty! You rock, girl!

 
Blogger Bucky Four-Eyes said...

After reading that letter, I don't wonder at all why Squirl is Kittay's secret love slave.

 
Blogger mrtl said...

I'm missing something here. Bloglines has saved me so much time; I rarely go back to read through comments now...

Why the Google hate? I'd rather kick some popup and spam comment ass.

 
Blogger SierraBella said...

Genteel indeed.
Kitty rocks!

 
Blogger Squirl said...

Bucky, what the crap are you writing in here now? Didn't think I'd see did you?

 
Blogger marybishop said...

Ha ha - laughing wildly at Kitty's comment...I am no longer blogging under the flag thanks to Laurenbove...

I say Google's mother wears combat boots and smokes cigarellos.

 
Blogger Bucky Four-Eyes said...

Squirl, uh, er, um...heh heh heh..

Why, I never thought you'd find me trash talkin' you HERE!

I guess a sister just knows...

 
Anonymous Jennifer said...

*rofl*

How perfectly put. Anything I could add would only tarnish its beauty.

So, ditto.

 
Blogger eclectic said...

(Sung to the tune of Prissy-Prissy:) Kitty, Kitty, Kitty, Kitty, Kitty-Kittay! You're so very, very kitty-kittay!

OK, done with that now. Thank you for indulging me....

 
Blogger Kitty said...

Wait, I thought I was Squirls secret love slave?!??! Jeebus. Now I'm going to have to figure out how to tie her up on that mattress bobsled.

This whole role changing is giving me motion sickness. I'm going back to guys man, this is too much work.

 
Blogger WILLIAM said...

Just dropping in while I am on vacation. HI

 


Post a Comment

<< Home