header image

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Celebrating the Genteel Art of Letter-Writing


Kitty said...

Dear Blogger,

My only happiness in life is reading this blog. If you do not help my friend Susie soon, I will be forced to hack into your datacenter and post close up pics of my cellulite on your blogger toolbar. Flag this you bitches.

Oh ya, and f**k google too.

That is all.

Love,

Kitty

10:20 PM



Who needs my posts when you have my commenters? What? Oh, yea, without posts I don't get any comments. Doh!

15 heads are better than one . . .

Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

That is so heartfelt it brings a tear to my eye.

That's right, Kitty - Fuck google! And the high horse it rode in on!

 
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Google's mom is a slut.

 
Blogger Effie said...

My sentiments exactly!

 
Blogger Unknown said...

BWAH-hahahahahahaha!

Hee.

 
Blogger Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Kitty! Such language!

 
Blogger Weetzie said...

Hahahahahaha...GREAT!

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Kitty! You rock, girl!

 
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

After reading that letter, I don't wonder at all why Squirl is Kittay's secret love slave.

 
Blogger SierraBella said...

Genteel indeed.
Kitty rocks!

 
Blogger Squirl said...

Bucky, what the crap are you writing in here now? Didn't think I'd see did you?

 
Blogger mary bishop said...

Ha ha - laughing wildly at Kitty's comment...I am no longer blogging under the flag thanks to Laurenbove...

I say Google's mother wears combat boots and smokes cigarellos.

 
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Squirl, uh, er, um...heh heh heh..

Why, I never thought you'd find me trash talkin' you HERE!

I guess a sister just knows...

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*rofl*

How perfectly put. Anything I could add would only tarnish its beauty.

So, ditto.

 
Blogger eclectic said...

(Sung to the tune of Prissy-Prissy:) Kitty, Kitty, Kitty, Kitty, Kitty-Kittay! You're so very, very kitty-kittay!

OK, done with that now. Thank you for indulging me....

 
Blogger WILLIAM said...

Just dropping in while I am on vacation. HI

 


Post a Comment

<< Home