header image

Sunday, June 26, 2005




Sunday Post ~ Consider the lilies.

Luke 12:22-31

file under: &Sunday Post

16 heads are better than one . . .

Blogger Kranki said...

I love these colours together.

 
Blogger Andrea said...

My favorite part comes later, in verse 34: Where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

(and thanks for checking up on me, Susie!)

 
Blogger Squirl said...

I'm with Kranki. Green and yellow are my favortie colors. Beautiful lilly.

 
Blogger August95 said...

I knew it was Sunday the moment I got here. Very pretty Susie. :)

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm smitten with your flower pictures! Enjoy your Sunday.

 
Blogger WILLIAM said...

What an awesome photo. Do all the flower photos you take grow in your yard?

 
Blogger Mahala said...

Really pretty :)

 
Blogger Susie said...

kranki, I know you mean the yellow; I added the white after your comment. Happy Sunday to you.

andrea, I like that a lot, too.

cmo, same here ;) Nice to see your "name" here.

squirl, I'm glad you enjoy. Hope you're having a nice change of scenery.

august95, thank you. I like doing this on Sundays :)

julie, I hope I can keep finding something blooming! Enjoy your day, too.

william, until I came home from church and added the "Easter" lily, I would have said, "yes." The white lily here, I took at church today :) I am not an excellent gardener; I am incredibly blessed to have pretty things that grow without too much intervention from me.

romani heart, thank you, happy to share with you :)

 
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

I used to work for an outfit that sold bearded iris bulbs worldwide. The owners always said that the best thing to plant in front of iris are daylilies. You got any iris behind these dudes?

 
Blogger SierraBella said...

The pictures are gorgeous...
did you go out and buy the Nikon?

 
Blogger Susie said...

hoss, I don't have irises behind them, but I love irises (some people here call them "flags"), and I wouldn't mind doing that a bit. We have some tiger lilies on the side of the garage, that could use some purple. Thanks for the idea.

sierrabella, goodness, no. I truly WISH, but no. An old dinosaur of a digital camera -- 3.3 megapixel Olympus. I keep saying to Jif, "Just imagine what I could do with a GOOD camera." Some day . . .

 
Blogger Susie said...

oh, but, sierrabella, thank you for thinking so :)

 
Blogger amarkonmywall said...

It's that time of year; lilies are nice in the garden because they're slightly more heat tolerant-and is it hot! Lovely photos.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, I love the yellow one.

 
Blogger Torrie said...

Do those smell as beautiful as they look?

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh wow, lovely flowers!

I've found that I have some lovely tiny pink lilies growing!

 


Post a Comment

<< Home