header image

Sunday, July 03, 2005



Sunday Post ~ May you find rest, for body, mind and spirit.

Matthew 11:28-30

file under: &Sunday Post

13 heads are better than one . . .

Blogger Bente said...

Lovely flowers Susie. You get some fantastic shots. I've never been first to comment on here. Yay for me!

 
Blogger Squirl said...

Beautiful flowers. Thank you.

 
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

"May you find spirits."

-- Jack Daniels, 3:16

 
Blogger Kranki said...

Thank you Susie. That is just what the doctor ordered too.

 
Blogger eclectic said...

Ol' Hoss, you crack me up!

Thanks for brightening an already beautiful day, Susie. Although I suppose you photographed these in your nightie, too? One of these days, you're going to get caught, young lady, and when you do, don't come crying to us. We tried to warn you...! ;)

 
Blogger Susie said...

Bente, yes, Yay for you! But not because you were first, just on general principle :)

squirl, and thank YOU. I didn't notice the "holy" leaves until I looked at the picture!

hoss, we haven't had that spirit here since . . . 1969 ...
No, wait, that's the Hotel California. I was confused.

How about Guinness 11.2(oz.)?

kranki, sometimes docs get it right.

mrtl, to you too, mrtl, frid, et. al.

eclectic, since I started blogging, I have become "famous" for things I never dreamed of becoming famous for. Taking nightie pix is only the latest. I may end up on the news yet!
Hoss is a hoot. Do go visit him. It will raise your IQ. Not that you need that; I'm just sayin' . . .

 
Blogger WILLIAM said...

Thanks for church.

 
Blogger Susie said...

momo, welcome! Thanks for letting me know you were here; lurk or comment any time :)

spoonie, same backatcha, and Happy Fireworks!

william, you're welcome; we're a small, but friendly congregation :)

 
Blogger madgirl said...

hiya susie

this was a lovely thing for me to take in today.

thanks for findin me :) im glad to have found you.

 
Blogger Candy said...

Ahh I did find rest, until 4pm today I was resting. Lovely sunday sleep.

 
Blogger LadyBug said...

And you as well, Susie.

God bless,
LadyBug

 
Blogger Susie said...

maddy, welcome! What a lovely surprise to see you here :) I look forward to getting to know you better.

JR, you had some serious excitement to sleep off over there, what with Brad Pitt, robbin' banks, and whatnot.

ladybug, ma-noppy-loppy-loppy is stuck in my head! (No worries, I've had much worse stuck in there!)

 
Blogger amarkonmywall said...

I love these roses that open so fully and show their little innard details. I have several- they're hardy, prolific and ever blooming. Hoss knows his passages so well...

 


Post a Comment

<< Home