header image

Sunday, May 15, 2005



Sunday Post ~ ". . . see the goodness of the Lord . . . be strong and
take heart . . . "

Psalm 27:7-14

file under: &Sunday Post

17 heads are better than one . . .

• Blogger Susie said...

dc, call me anytime at BR-549

disorderly church

 
• Blogger Nic said...

Beautiful flowers! Bless you for sharing such a bright picture this Sunday morning.

Hey, I've notice I'm always saying "bless you". Does that make me your blessing fairy? :)

 
• Blogger c said...

Azaleas! Pretty! Mine have started going away already. I need to buy some pansies or something. But then I'll have to plant them, and that means working. Icky.

Happy Sunday!

 
• Blogger Unknown said...

Good Sunday Morning to you Susie and all. Beautiful picture, lovely verse. :)

 
• Blogger Joseph said...

Good Morning! I spent yesterday working in the yard, mowing the lawn, weedinng and planting tomatoes and basil. It's really here folks, spring and next is summer.

Have a beautiful day! I'm off to a day at the nursery now.

 
• Blogger Joseph said...

Doh...nursery called and said that they could do with out me today. It's raining pretty good right now. Wish it wasn't though, I would love to be outside.

 
• Blogger Dang Cold.. said...

I would get "Tangled in the Pines" trying to find that number a yours Susie. I tried calling but got "Temporarily Disconnected"

dc - dreamin' country

 
• Blogger Susie said...

nic, or does that mean I sneeze whenever you come around? ;) I would be delighted to claim you as my blessing fairy:) Bless you right back.

misfit, I have to get planting, too. I want to make greenie proud of me:) Happy Sunday to you!

Hi, CK! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend:)

greenie, rainy Sundays are excellent for napping and snuggling, you know:)

dang cold, I responded to your "where oh where are you tonight" with a Hee-Haw phone number; then I had to go Google "Tangled in the Pines," and by that time it was Way Too Late to Go Home Early!

dis connected

I hope your weekend is shaping up nicely:)

 
• Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty flowers, Susie! Looks like it's overcast wherever you are there in the Mid-Atlantic region of the U.S., just as it is ucking-fugly weather here in the Midwest of the U.S. (I don't think that Canada has a Mid-Atlantic region, unless we're talking Newfies).

You and Dang Cold are hilarious! Too bad I'm the only one in my family who inherited neither the C&W gene nor the NASCAR gene, or I would understand all those lyrical references...

NASCAR: Non-Athletic Sport Centered Around Rednecks ;-)

 
• Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful,as always. Not just the picture, but the verse also. Have a wonderful Sunday.

 
• Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

I do so love azaleas. And rhododendrons. And tulips. And peonies. And forsythia. And roses. And...

thanks for the nice pic.

 
• Blogger Dawn said...

Very pretty flowers-I hope Biscuit dosen't shred them as my dogs do!

 
• Blogger Kranki said...

Beautiful and lush. Wonderful pic.

 
• Blogger Susie said...

little sister, I'm with you on the NASCAR thing; I just don't get watching men drive around in circles . . . ???

lawbrat, I hope you've had a nice Sunday. Lots of family stuff going on here; you're in my heart, I'll write to you this week :)

hoss, I love peonies most of all; I'll definitely post some when they bloom.

losc, that's one thing Biscuit hasn't shredded yet!

kitty, I'm so glad you got a smile here:) I hope you enjoyed that little sumpin' I left you ;)

kranki, thank you, darlin'. It's good to see you out and about:)

 
• Blogger Ern said...

"Be strong and take heart." Thank you. I will try. :)

 
• Blogger Lois Lane said...

I love the flowers. Perfect start to Monday!
Hey Susie, did you know this week Gumby is celebrating 50 years?!
Lois Lane

 
• Blogger Susie said...

ern, I know you will; you're always strong, with a lot of heart:)

lois lane, someone just emailed me with that last night! I had no idea. Who knew I was so cool, and had such great timing and all . . . OK, so nobody said that, but still . . .

 


Post a Comment

<< Home