header image

Sunday, May 15, 2005



Sunday Post ~ ". . . see the goodness of the Lord . . . be strong and
take heart . . . "

Psalm 27:7-14

file under: &Sunday Post

17 heads are better than one . . .

Blogger Susie said...

dc, call me anytime at BR-549

disorderly church

 
Blogger Nic said...

Beautiful flowers! Bless you for sharing such a bright picture this Sunday morning.

Hey, I've notice I'm always saying "bless you". Does that make me your blessing fairy? :)

 
Blogger c said...

Azaleas! Pretty! Mine have started going away already. I need to buy some pansies or something. But then I'll have to plant them, and that means working. Icky.

Happy Sunday!

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Sunday Morning to you Susie and all. Beautiful picture, lovely verse. :)

 
Blogger Joseph said...

Good Morning! I spent yesterday working in the yard, mowing the lawn, weedinng and planting tomatoes and basil. It's really here folks, spring and next is summer.

Have a beautiful day! I'm off to a day at the nursery now.

 
Blogger Joseph said...

Doh...nursery called and said that they could do with out me today. It's raining pretty good right now. Wish it wasn't though, I would love to be outside.

 
Blogger Dang Cold.. said...

I would get "Tangled in the Pines" trying to find that number a yours Susie. I tried calling but got "Temporarily Disconnected"

dc - dreamin' country

 
Blogger Susie said...

nic, or does that mean I sneeze whenever you come around? ;) I would be delighted to claim you as my blessing fairy:) Bless you right back.

misfit, I have to get planting, too. I want to make greenie proud of me:) Happy Sunday to you!

Hi, CK! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend:)

greenie, rainy Sundays are excellent for napping and snuggling, you know:)

dang cold, I responded to your "where oh where are you tonight" with a Hee-Haw phone number; then I had to go Google "Tangled in the Pines," and by that time it was Way Too Late to Go Home Early!

dis connected

I hope your weekend is shaping up nicely:)

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty flowers, Susie! Looks like it's overcast wherever you are there in the Mid-Atlantic region of the U.S., just as it is ucking-fugly weather here in the Midwest of the U.S. (I don't think that Canada has a Mid-Atlantic region, unless we're talking Newfies).

You and Dang Cold are hilarious! Too bad I'm the only one in my family who inherited neither the C&W gene nor the NASCAR gene, or I would understand all those lyrical references...

NASCAR: Non-Athletic Sport Centered Around Rednecks ;-)

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful,as always. Not just the picture, but the verse also. Have a wonderful Sunday.

 
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

I do so love azaleas. And rhododendrons. And tulips. And peonies. And forsythia. And roses. And...

thanks for the nice pic.

 
Blogger Dawn said...

Very pretty flowers-I hope Biscuit dosen't shred them as my dogs do!

 
Blogger Kranki said...

Beautiful and lush. Wonderful pic.

 
Blogger Susie said...

little sister, I'm with you on the NASCAR thing; I just don't get watching men drive around in circles . . . ???

lawbrat, I hope you've had a nice Sunday. Lots of family stuff going on here; you're in my heart, I'll write to you this week :)

hoss, I love peonies most of all; I'll definitely post some when they bloom.

losc, that's one thing Biscuit hasn't shredded yet!

kitty, I'm so glad you got a smile here:) I hope you enjoyed that little sumpin' I left you ;)

kranki, thank you, darlin'. It's good to see you out and about:)

 
Blogger Ern said...

"Be strong and take heart." Thank you. I will try. :)

 
Blogger Lois Lane said...

I love the flowers. Perfect start to Monday!
Hey Susie, did you know this week Gumby is celebrating 50 years?!
Lois Lane

 
Blogger Susie said...

ern, I know you will; you're always strong, with a lot of heart:)

lois lane, someone just emailed me with that last night! I had no idea. Who knew I was so cool, and had such great timing and all . . . OK, so nobody said that, but still . . .

 


Post a Comment

<< Home