header image

Sunday, May 08, 2005


Sunday Post ~ "For this is what the Lord says: . . . As a mother comforts her child, so will I comfort you . . ."

Isaiah 66:12-13

file under: &Sunday Post

10 heads are better than one . . .

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That one is my favorite Willow Tree figurine, probably because one of my favorite mothers at the daycare gave it to me. I never thought to take a picture of it though.

Having jogged through the Archives on your weblog last evening, I came across the info about your trips to the Storytelling Fest in Jonesboro, TN. One of my favorite places in the world, but I haven't been back for 20 years. Hmmm, I shall have to discuss vacation plans with DOF.

Happy Mother's Day, one and All.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your ability to post certain things at certain times astounds me. I'll have to send you an email next week.
Have a wonderful, beautiful Mothers Day!!

 
Blogger Susie said...

MrsDoF, my SIL gave that to me this week for Mother's Day, and I thought it was very sweet.
If you haven't been to "storytelling" in 20 years, you'll be shocked at how it's grown, but still worth it.

lawbrat, now you got me curious:)

You two, and everyone who visits here today, and yo' Mamas, have a beautiful day:)

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, this fits perfectly with my Mother's Day post. I love when that happens. Thanks, and Happy Mother's Day!!

 
Blogger Nic said...

Susie, doll, bless you! Simple and sweet today! Perfect. :)

HMD!

 
Blogger Squirl said...

Susie, I think you picked the perfect professions - Motherhood and Therapist. You not only have a nurturing nature, you also have a knack for saying just the right thing at the right time.

Happy Mother's Day, dear.

 
Blogger Ern said...

Beautiful.
Happy Mother's Day, you blog mother, you.

 
Blogger Susie said...

kalki, thank you, and what a wonderful post you have written today:)

Bug's Mutha, look at you, in your new profile pic! How cute are you? Hope your day has been great:)

bless you right back, nic, you are such an "encourager," and that is such a lovely way to be:)

aw, squirl, get outta here;) You must be referring to my ass-less chaps comments at your sister's place, aren't you?

ern, thank you, love; yes, you have a point; aren't we all mothers and fathers of blogs? They demand our attention, they give us joy and sorrow, they have friends and get their feelings hurt, and, oh, my . . . and sometimes it's very difficult to figure out what to feed them next!

 
Blogger Nic said...

LOL, Susie! We took a test at my church, actually we could take it online too and that was one of my "gifts" was the gift of encouragement. It was one of the ones I scored highest on, like WAY high on it. I can't help it. It's just how God made me. :) I'd much rather build up than tear down anyway. Smiles are so beautiful! And contagious. I'd much rather catch a smile than a slap in the face. HEE!

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh! Oh! I *have* that figurine! I got it when I was pregnant with Buddy.

Sorry, a little off topic, I know.

Lovely sentiment, Susie. Just like you.

 


Post a Comment

<< Home