header image

Monday, March 14, 2005

You Think I'm Kidding?

I wouldn't lie to ya'll. I'm sticking to my story.



Goin' callin' on the neighbors...



He steals LG's markers, and goes running through the house, writing on the walls, at Biscuit-level. No lie.

4 heads are better than one . . .

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a smart, and smart looking, dog. I'm wondering if he has his own blog where he writes out his innermost thoughts... like how pissed he is when you put him in the tux. Well, it's not so much the tux, because it's so Elvis; it's the bowtie. He's definitely pissed about the bowtie.

 
Blogger Susie said...

mamaramma and mrtl, I was once very anti-dog-dressing. I swear the mutt likes it. LG has an old pink sweatshirt she puts on him to play in the snow, and he fights or flees when she tries to take it off. He's what they used to call a "Dandy," I believe.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yew wundir way hi rens awwiy 2 thatt 1 neybers houss?? Thes es harrbil. I bit he es trayeeng 2 rat 1 sin thatt ses HILP MI PLIS. or FREE DAGG. Orr semetheeng lak thatt.

 
Blogger Susie said...

anonymous, you seem to be 1 gud dagg. Biscuit LIKES dressing up, he really does. I'm thinking maybe he's trayeeng 2 rat 1 sin thatt ses by mi sem clos of my viry own! Or something like that. Maybe with a picture of some heroic gud dagg on them...hmmm?

 


Post a Comment

<< Home