header image

Thursday, March 03, 2005


Dr. LG listening to Biscuit's heart Posted by Hello

6 heads are better than one . . .

Blogger Dang Cold.. said...

they both look adorable. as for the blog thing. you'll figure it out no prob. easy stuff. It'll be loads of fun.

dc

 
Blogger Susie said...

Thanks for the encouragement, Dang. I need all I can get. I feel like Granny Clampett exploring my new high-falutin' kitchen -- "Reckon what'd happen if I click this? SAKES ALIVE!!!"

 
Blogger LadyBug said...

What a cute pic. Biscuit must not be tooo bad, if he'll tolerate that. LG didn't ask Biscuit to turn his head and cough, did she?

 
Blogger Susie said...

He's an unruly beast, Ladybug. And the things she does to him, well, I am reluctant to describe because of the "element" it might attract to my blog! Thanks to you again for helping me sort out the privacy thing, by your example. I want her represented on here, but feel I must resist pix that would make her recognizable. I am happy we got to see your "heart" that day, though. When we think they're so gorgeous, it's hard NOT to want to share them with nice people, but unfortunately, not everyone's nice.

 
Blogger LadyBug said...

I'm flattered (and maybe a bit unnerved, LOL) to be your "example." And you're so right when you say "not everyone's nice." I used to think everyone had some good in them, but I've since decided that, no. Not everyone does. Some folks are just plain evil. And it's sad that we have to live our lives in fear of the evil, instead of rejoicing in the good, isn't it?

 
Blogger Panthergirl said...

VBD needs a name change: VCD (Very CUTE Dog!)

 


Post a Comment

<< Home