header image

Sunday, March 13, 2005



Sunday Post ~ May you uncover some today

Jeremiah 29:11

file under: &Sunday Post

4 heads are better than one . . .

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh yes. At one point I wanted to name my daughter Hope, Although I was going to name her in Spanish; which translates to Esperanza. I think it sounds pretty.

Thnaks for a nice wish.

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Great picture. Not only does it mean hope in general to me, it also means "See, there is hope that winter will be over soon."

Thanks for the picture, Susie!

 
Blogger Susie said...

efrain, if that's your daughter on your site, she's incredibly beautiful. I like Esperanza, too.

ck, me, too, about the hope that winter is on its way out!

 
Blogger kwpershey said...

I love this photograph! Thanks for sharing it.

It would be cool to take one picture of this... um, brick?... once a month- in the winter months it might not show at all, in the summer it would be parched, in the spring slick with rain.

 


Post a Comment

<< Home