header image

Sunday, March 06, 2005



Sunday Post ~ May you see some light, feel some warmth today

For those so inclined ~ 1 John 1:5

file under: &Sunday Post

5 heads are better than one . . .

Blogger Dang Cold.. said...

You see? This is why we're all thrilled that you started a blog. What a pretty pic. Doesn't this feel great? I knew I'd like your sight. Yes I'm still up but not for long.

Night

dc

 
Blogger Susie said...

dang, it really does feel great. I've always loved to tell stories and take pictures, and I am having loads of fun with this new hobby. Best part, though, is the little reminders of how kind and dear strangers can be to one another. Feeling a little mushy* this morning; I'm glad you're a frequent visitor here :)
*and by mushy, I mean um, sentimental, not uh, out-of-shape(although I'm feelin' that, too!)

 
Blogger Random and Odd said...

Thank you SO much for commenting on my site, because if you didn't I wouldn't have found your website and wouldn't have gotten the best laugh I have had in ages! your story about the slumber party is great!
I have three girls and I swear I have those things three times a year and it's exactly the same, except for you write about SO much better.

 
Blogger Brandon said...

that is a cool pic. i use an slr so i would blind myself if i tried to take this shot!

 
Blogger LadyBug said...

Lovely, just lovely.

That is all.

 


Post a Comment

<< Home