header image

Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas

13 heads are better than one . . .

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just simply love a good holiday ornament. That one looks like an antique one....those are the best! Merry Christmas!

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, SusieToo! Many, many blessing to you and your loved ones.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Susie! I hope you're having a lovely day. xxx

 
Blogger eclectic said...

Beautiful!! I love how sharp and clear your photos are -- I must learn how to do that. I've just posted my contribution to the cookie/tradition exchange, and I'm really only 12 days late. And Christmas is a 12-day celebration, right? Love to all the Fairchilds!!

 
Blogger WILLIAM said...

Merry CHristmas. Great ornament and photo.

 
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Merry Christmas, Fairchild family!

 
Blogger Squirl said...

I love that ornament.

Merry Christmas!

 
Blogger Kranki said...

Merry Christmas, Family Fairchild!

 
Blogger Nina said...

Beautiful ~ Merry Christmas with Love!

 
Blogger Spilling Ink said...

Merry Christmas, Susie!!

 
Blogger DCK said...

Merry Christmas Susie... I know a day late, but Christmas should be in our hearts everyday...

 
Blogger I'm not here. said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
xxx

 
Blogger Unknown said...

A couple of days late, and more than several dollars short (thanks to lil Miss Sweet Pea's request from Santa for a $40 Barbie doll!), but MERRY CHRISTMAS SUSIE AND FAMILY!

*mwah*

 


Post a Comment

<< Home