header image

Sunday, June 18, 2006

hammock1

Sunday Post ~ "Let us not worry, and look instead as it has been taught us to do, as the birds of the air and the lilies of the field, keeping complete faith in Our Father's goodness."
-- Franz Liszt


Romans 8:15-16

Happy Father's Day :)

file under: &Sunday Post

16 heads are better than one . . .

Blogger Nina said...

Happy Sunday & Happy Father's Day to JIF. May your Sunday be blessed with love!

 
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Did you have to take Jif's breakfast way out there? And, I suppose, VBD's too....

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Oooo, I want to come over and take a nap there...

 
Blogger WILLIAM said...

My Mother in Law just made reference to the Lillies quote this week.


Happy Fathers day and happy Sunday

 
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Wow, I blink and you go all post-y on me! I'm sorry I missed a few there...'specially Biscuit with his sheepy friend.

Happy Father's day to Jif, and happy every day to all of yez at the Fairchild household!

 
Blogger eclectic said...

I wish Jif the happiest Father's Day gift he could receive: a healthy YOU!


xoxoxoxoxo

 
Blogger Squirl said...

I second Eclectic!

Happy Sunday! And please pass along Happy Father's Day greetings to Jif. :)

 
Blogger Dawn said...

Happy fathers day,JIF.

beautiful picture, susie :)

 
Blogger Vajana said...

beautiful picture, and i love the ribbons.

good thoughts to you Susie and your family as well!

 
Blogger Andrea said...

Man...doesn't that look like the life! Gotta get me a hammock...

Happy Father's Day, Jif!

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Amen, Susie. :)

Hugs!

 
Blogger Amy said...

Lovely. HFD to Jif. And happy everything to you!

 
Blogger Kranki said...

That looks so nice and peaceful. Even the pooch looks like he is being good. Happpy Belated Father's Day to your family.

 
Blogger August95 said...

Hi Susie, I love this picture. Very nice mood. Sorry to read you don't have worms. ;) Praying for you and hoping you hear something positive soon.

 
Blogger Annejelynn said...

ahhhh - that looks like heaven! you just need lil' LG at your feet and it's perfect!

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I truly wish I had spent Father's Day as in that picture!

 


Post a Comment

<< Home