header image

Friday, December 16, 2005

Biscuit Friday ~ Pushmepullyou

pushmepullyou
Inspired by events at Hoss's place.

Caption, anyone?

28 heads are better than one . . .

Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Hey! It's the shaggy D.A.!

Oh, Biscuit...they've taken your tu-tu, haven't they?

 
Blogger RedPita said...

what is it about the blogs i read making me shoot carbonated bevrages out of my nose? its just not right.

 
Blogger Nilbo said...

Caption: "Can I bum a smoke?"

 
Blogger mreddie said...

Very intelligent looking character, hopefully the other end looks just as smart. :) ec

 
Blogger Squirl said...

Cousin It, I presume?

 
Blogger Squirl said...

I saw the thumbnail of this in Flickr and hadn't gone back to check it out yet. Tee friggin' hee.

 
Blogger eviluncledave said...

Er. "20/20 (corrected) hindsight?"

 
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Ha! My verification word is htmnun.

Hit man nun?

 
Blogger eviluncledave said...

lol. Verification: mpyllx

Moppy locks? I'd say that fits Biscuit fairly well.

 
Blogger eclectic said...

Pssst. Biscuit? Here's the # for Peta. Tell them these people have let your eye holes get so covered with hair that even glasses aren't helping anymore, and your nose isn't even cold and wet. They'll know how to help you.

 
Blogger Dang Cold.. said...

Caption: "Do you have a mint? Perhaps some banaka?"

dc

 
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Santa, when are you going to trim your eyebrows?

 
Blogger Susie said...

bucky, yea, we wanted him to have a more studious look.

ritapita, better switch to green tea :)

nilbo, if I were a certain sort of person (the sort that gets arrested in most states), I could have incorporated a cigar, or at least a smoking butt...

mreddie, some days, the other end is quieter.

squirl, I see the resemblance :)

eud, I like it! Hindsight is 20/20, when you're wearing the right glasses :)

bucky, is that what turned you against the church?

eud, moppy locks, indeed.

eclectic, peta has never encountered a case the likes of this one. Is there an AETP? That's what I need.

dang, I am not going to administer such a thing; uh uh...

dog candy

hoss, I thought he looked a little like Santa, too! I shoulda found some wire rims . . .


Thank you, friends. Do y'all ever watch David Letterman's schtick, "Is this anything?" That's what this reminds me of. I love blogworld. Where else can I put my very cool Prada glasses on my dog's butt and have people regard it as though it is *something*? Is this anything? Heck yes, it's something!

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its got to be cousin it. Cool that you have a sitcom star dog. :-)

 
Blogger Annejelynn said...

BWAH HA HA HA!!!! THAT'S GREAT!!!

 
Blogger SierraBella said...

Psst- Don't get too close to Its ummmm... mouth?

 
Blogger Nina said...

"I could have incorporated a cigar, or at least a smoking butt."
I am so glad I read all through the comments . . . Oh my, I was laughing so much over this. I thought this but was glad I wasn't the first to say it.
LOL . . .

 
Blogger Judypatooote said...

Does biscuit walk backwards now...?
Very cute picture....I could never get max to stand still to take his picture like that.....

 
Blogger Unknown said...

I used to date this guy.

 
Blogger Susie said...

lawbrat, yea, it would be even cooler if he earned some residuals from it.

annejelynn, thanks! One of the few benefits of having a VBD.

sierrabella, good advice, but too late :(

nina, glad you enjoyed. It would appear that I have too much time on my hands; although, in fact, the opposite is true. This is called procrastination.

judyp, it helps to have a little girl scratching his ears at the other end :)

jim, it was the late '70s, wasn't it? Guy was an ass.

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh no... poor Biscuit...

 
Blogger Kranki said...

So are you saying his back side is his better side?

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure Biscuit and I aren't related? That looks like a pic of me when I decided to bleach my facial hair rather than waxing.

She-bitch. It's not a bad word when it's a female dog :)

 
Blogger Susie said...

ck, poor Biscuit? I'm the one wearing dogbutt glasses on my face.

kranki, yea, he and I have that in common ;)

momo, I amuse myself tremendously when I have too much to do and must procrastinate a bit more before doing it :)

chchchchia, forget waxing or bleaching; for chiapets, the bushier, the better :)

 
Blogger Candy said...

I just hope he doesnt sneeze, or need to blow his nose....


Poor tortured Biscuit, come run away to my house, Hermione will love to play with you and she will share her bows.

 
Blogger Philosophical Karen said...

We have the same glasses. Sometimes reading your blog scares me. (Especially when I see my beloved glasses on your dog's butt.) Oh well. Maybe if I dream about elf ears for a while I can banish the image.

 
Blogger Denise B. said...

that is just NOT RIGHT!! haha!

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is hilarious, and reminds me of a picture (I still have it somewhere) that was taken of my wee baby bottom with a round band-aid on each cheek - looking a lot like Jessica Rabbit, let's just say.

This may explain A LOT about my personality.

 


Post a Comment

<< Home