header image

Sunday, October 30, 2005

ghosts

Sunday Post ~ "I ain't afraid of no ghosts." -- Ray Parker, Jr., and Raydio


II Timothy 1:7

file under: &Sunday Post

19 heads are better than one . . .

Blogger Candy said...

What about the big bad wolf?



Love the pic, mmm purple.... haunted purple. Ahhhhh

 
Blogger Squirl said...

This is a really fun picture! Thank you and have a great Sunday!

 
Blogger Dawn said...

this is a really cool picture. happy sunday and almost halloween.

 
Blogger August95 said...

Really neat. Do you know if that is that the famous people players Susie?

 
Blogger Nina said...

Depending on the ghost, me either.
Happy Sunday & Happy Halloween!

 
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Booooooooo ya gonna call?
May your cookies be witchy and your ghosts be mellow.

Whatever that means.

My verification word is usmat - tellin' me to go do laundry, perhaps?

 
Blogger Susie said...

momo, thanks, and Happy Sunday to you :)

jess, Nope. I'm bigger AND badder. Plus, I know a Veggie Tales song:
God is bigger than the boogie man
He's bigger than Godzilla or the monsters on TV
Oh, God is bigger than the boogie man, and He's watching out for you and me!

squirl, Hope your Sunday is great, too :)

dawn, thanks, I kinda like it too, and Happy Sunday and almost Halloween to you :)

august, no, but I know just who you mean, and they're very cool. I have only seen them on TV. This is from a mini-haunted house that was set up in a garden center near us.

ern, to you, too!

nina, the white, spooky ones are a piece o' cake; it's the ones in our own heads that can be REALLY scary ;)

bucky, ghosts be mAllow. Marshmallow. There, that works. Guess what? There was a woman in my church today wearing . . . ASSLESS CHAPS! If I'm lyin', I'm dyin'. Of course, I thought of you. I think your verification word is acknowledging your intellect, but it's missing an "r." u-smaRt

 
Blogger eclectic said...

I LOVE me some Veggietales! But where is my hairbrush?

 
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Assless chaps in church?

I've said it before and I'll say it again: your church rocks harder than Schoolhouse Rock, Susie.

 
Blogger Kranki said...

Especially ghosts as happy as these.

 
Blogger Meadow said...

That Jason mask is too creepy! haha

 
Blogger SierraBella said...

Happy Sunday and a Happy Halloween!
Love the photos from your previous post.

 
Blogger Susie said...

eclectic, you are my cheeseburger, my lovely cheeseburger, I"ll wait for you-hoo, yes, I'll wait for you-hoo...

bucky, I know. Would I go to a non-rocking church? (Would I be allowed to STAY?)

kranki, I don't like the scary. Other days are scary enough. I like the happy on holidays.

goddess, that is a little creepy, don'tcha think, especially with the happy ghosties.

mrtl, *sigh* Must I be responsible for your theological education? Pay attention now: Ray Parker: in there (not by NAME, but still); Raydio: not in there; Colt 45: in there (not by NAME, but still)

sierrabella, happy days to you, too. Tomorrow is the school party and parade, hopefully more cute kiddie pix then :)

 
Blogger Unknown said...

There are some ghosts I’d love to meet!

Did you ever read the biography of Teddy Roosevelt entitled “Mornings on Horseback?” The author makes a case for young Teddy becoming so frightened at a late night worship service in a big Reformed Church in NYC by words such as “the presence of the Holy Ghost” that he would have a severe asthma attack on Saturdays before he knew the family was attending church the following Sunday.

 
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
Blogger Susie said...

ssnick, I didn't read that, but I have a similar story. Trying to teach my toddler daughter "The Doxology," which includes the line "Praise Father, Son and Holy Ghost," she used to yell at that point, "NO! No ghost-es!"

 
Blogger Amy said...

That Ray parker is so brave!

And below? The different costumes of LG? AWESOME. Especially the Madeline.
Happy Halloween, Susie!

 
Blogger Effie said...

Scary!

So are you frightened? Not a bit--I know whatever's gonna happen, that God can handle it...
"I'm sorry that I scared you when you saw me on TV"
Well that's OK cause now I know that God is taking care of meeeeeeee

Altogether now God is bigger than the boogey man.....

 
Blogger Annejelynn said...

Hoppy Happeee Halloweeeen!

 


Post a Comment

<< Home