header image

Sunday, September 25, 2005


Sunday Post ~ "If the only prayer you say in your entire life is 'Thank You,' it will suffice." Meister Eckhart

I Thessalonians 5:15-18

file under: &Sunday Post

9 heads are better than one . . .

Blogger Squirl said...

Thank you is very important. Sometimes people forget that one simple little thing.

 
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Thank YOU, Susie, for the link to those fabulous accessories for all my dresses.

 
Blogger Nina said...

Thank you ~ is always at the top of my list. In prayers and the rest of my life.
Thank you, Susie for the Sunday Post!

Word verification: esrkwdg ~ I liked ddawg better. ;)

 
Blogger August95 said...

Happy Sunday Susie. I wish you a wonderful day :)

 
Blogger Kranki said...

How True. Very important. Thank you for reminding us.

 
Blogger Susie said...

squirl, thanksgiving is one thing that I feel "called" to; think my life is supposed to be "about" that. Sometimes it's easier than others.

bucky, de nada. Please post pix when your a. bows arrive :)

nina, me, too; and you are welcome. Thank you for all you share with us, too :)

august, thank you. I hope your weekend is shaping up nicely, too.

kranki, I hope you have MORE and MORE for which to be thankful.

mrtl, you're welcome. I think I am about to WIN something at your place! And I thank you for the opportunity.

momo, thank YOU, and you are welcome, as always.

 
Blogger SierraBella said...

Nice Sunday post except that while I was waiting for your post to download, I read your Recent Posts as Sunday Post~ "If the only prayer you say IS YO..."

More coffee please!

 
Blogger Susie said...

sierrabella, as a matter of fact, sometimes when I try to pray, the only thing I can come up with is "Yo!"

 
Blogger Candy said...

I am thankful, thankful that I now have the hook up to the most lovely bows any bum has ever seen.

All the kids at Steves highschool will be sooo jilis when I show up to get him with a festive bow like that.

I am sure he will send you many thanks as well.

 


Post a Comment

<< Home