header image

Sunday, September 25, 2005


Sunday Post ~ "If the only prayer you say in your entire life is 'Thank You,' it will suffice." Meister Eckhart

I Thessalonians 5:15-18

file under: &Sunday Post

9 heads are better than one . . .

• Blogger Squirl said...

Thank you is very important. Sometimes people forget that one simple little thing.

 
• Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Thank YOU, Susie, for the link to those fabulous accessories for all my dresses.

 
• Blogger Nina said...

Thank you ~ is always at the top of my list. In prayers and the rest of my life.
Thank you, Susie for the Sunday Post!

Word verification: esrkwdg ~ I liked ddawg better. ;)

 
• Blogger August95 said...

Happy Sunday Susie. I wish you a wonderful day :)

 
• Blogger Kranki said...

How True. Very important. Thank you for reminding us.

 
• Blogger Susie said...

squirl, thanksgiving is one thing that I feel "called" to; think my life is supposed to be "about" that. Sometimes it's easier than others.

bucky, de nada. Please post pix when your a. bows arrive :)

nina, me, too; and you are welcome. Thank you for all you share with us, too :)

august, thank you. I hope your weekend is shaping up nicely, too.

kranki, I hope you have MORE and MORE for which to be thankful.

mrtl, you're welcome. I think I am about to WIN something at your place! And I thank you for the opportunity.

momo, thank YOU, and you are welcome, as always.

 
• Blogger SierraBella said...

Nice Sunday post except that while I was waiting for your post to download, I read your Recent Posts as Sunday Post~ "If the only prayer you say IS YO..."

More coffee please!

 
• Blogger Susie said...

sierrabella, as a matter of fact, sometimes when I try to pray, the only thing I can come up with is "Yo!"

 
• Blogger Candy said...

I am thankful, thankful that I now have the hook up to the most lovely bows any bum has ever seen.

All the kids at Steves highschool will be sooo jilis when I show up to get him with a festive bow like that.

I am sure he will send you many thanks as well.

 


Post a Comment

<< Home