header image

Friday, September 23, 2005

Biscuit Friday ~ Sneak Preview


Thankya. Thankyaverymuch.



Stuff Portrait Friday


This is something that seemed like a good idea in the store, but when you taste it, not so much. Only 30 calories, no fat, no sugar. No good reason to eat it.



This is my dinosaur of a digital camera, that does just fine, and for which I am not nearly thankful enough, because I covet more POWER.



This is my cell phone. You've seen it before. It doesn't take pictures or anything. It mostly just phones home. And makes people think I'm a rockstar.




This is Billy Bob. No good reason for him to be here, except that when I went Googling for Tofutti, his picture came up. Say hello to the nice people, Billy Bob.

27 heads are better than one . . .

Blogger Renee said...

Your phome case is awesome!:-)

 
Blogger Annejelynn said...

Billy Bob Thorton = Tofutti

WTF?

bwah ha ha ha

 
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Will Biscuit throw me his scarf after he sings?

*sigh*

My verification word has "zyt" in it:

etfmzyt

 
Blogger Echrai said...

OH MY GOD - tell me that's Biscuit's halloween costume! I love the way you torture your dog. (Mine just gets to model for my roommate's knittings - you should see her in a scarf)

 
Blogger Dawn said...

hi rock star: OMG Biscuit is sooooo cute. If you're gunna eat ice cream you gotta go full fat or nothing at all, IMO. hmmm, billy bob, tofutti-yeah, i don't get it either. try dogpile.com next time. google is driving me nuts lately, such irrelevant search results, as you've already pointed out here-lol :)

 
Blogger LadyBug said...

Yo, Billy Bob. Whassup?

I find myself simultaneously feeling sorry for Biscuit and wanting to laugh my butt off at him. Hee.

sjobqcss

 
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

You could save a lot of space on your blog if you just gave us some links, which we wouldn't click on, of course.

 
Blogger Mama Duck said...

Dairy free fudge bars?

That's like fat free salad dressing.

Somethin' just ain't right about that!

I played at The Kept Woman!

 
Blogger Dang Cold.. said...

Hey I didn't know one of the guys from ZZ Top was you're pet dog!!!

I been bad
I been good
Dallas, Texas
Hollywoooooood
I ain't askin' for much
Lord take me downtown
I'm just lookin' for some tush

dc - Dakota Corn

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Diet food is diet food because it's so gross you can't eat much of it. I've gotten to feel that way about many of the "ultra fat free" yogurts out there - they taste so fake that I'd rather not eat it. They make it that low in calories and fat free by taking out all of the natural flavor, sugar and texture.

A camera like yours convinced me to buy my last camera. My school had those and they got beat to heck, yet always worked. I got a slightly newer one and it worked great for 2 years before I decided on a whim to upgrade.

 
Blogger Susie said...

thanks, renee! The pink sticker is from my kid :)

annejelynn, my sentiments, exactly :)

bucky, I started to say he'd throw you a banana sammich . . . but that ain't happenin'; he ain't throwing anything edible.

echrai, it is! But I swear, the dog loves dressing UP! He is truly proud when he's all decked out. Although he doesn't like things on his head. (Tough.)

blogaholic, I must concur with you on the ice cream, eat the real deal or skip it. I tried, though.

ladybug, Billy Bob wants some of them Franch fried taters...uughm... Go ahead and laugh at the dog! That's what we do:)

hoss, blogger blog space is one thing I can afford; I ain't trying to conserve here :p

mama duck, when you're right, you're right; fake ice cream is wrong.

dang!, c'mere and let me give you a big ol' hug, boy. I do miss you when you're not around. Biscuit has never been good, he's just been bad.

delightful comic

hi, adrienne, I like this camera well enough, but the Smart Cards are getting harder to find, and they are quite fragile, things disappear sometimes from them.
Yea, the Tofutti is very unlike me; I chose it more for the soy than for the no fat/sugar thing. Either way, not worth the effort.

 
Blogger Squirl said...

Biscuit needs to send an email to Mouse.

Those Tofutti bars look like frozen...what?

What a fun Friday post. But I can't even get anything from my word verification this time.

nqdptzj However, it does give me an idea for my next post.

 
Blogger Dang Cold.. said...

my verification word is wuask. as in...

If you want to hug dang cold wuask him for permission first.

dc - dippin cookies

 
Blogger The Q said...

Wow, I have no idea what to think about Billy Bob popping up with the mention of Tofutti.

I think Biscuit is the cutest. Seriously, my Dog would eat the outfit if I tried to put that on him.

 
Blogger SierraBella said...

Gee, when I saw Billy Bob I thought you were posting photos of your celebrity clients!

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apparently Billy Bob is allergic to ice cream, and so that's really tofutti he's seen eating in "Monster's Ball."

/resumes lurking

 
Blogger Susie said...

squirl, how you gonna get a post out of nqdptzj? This, I gotta see.

dang, my word verification is:

wucantbsereus

Don't be coming in here expecting not to be hugged!

dropped ceiling

soozieQ, eviluncledave seems to have an explanation. Biscuit really does like the attention that comes with going around in drag.

sierrabella, I'm afraid that one may be beyond my capabilities.

eud, thank you for the clarification; that would explain it :)

 
Blogger Kranki said...

Oh goody! It is nearly that time of year to put our favourite pets in humiliating costumes. Love Biscuit's new look. Very retro.

 
Blogger Nina said...

LOL, I love Biscuit's costume, he is adorable.

I tell myself ice cream has calcium and is very good for you. It is in the food pyramid, and that is all it took to convince me.

I don't think I have ever seen Billy Bob looking that good. Come to think of it, all I can think about is Bad Santa ~ Bad movie.

In honor of Biscuit my verification word is ddawg. :)

 
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I love your cell case and I just love me some Biscuit.

 
Blogger Susie said...

kranki, any time is a good time for humiliating pets! Will Yoshi be dressing up?

nina, yea, ice cream is very good for us :) Billy Bob does look pretty respectable in that pic, doesn't he? That's the only reason I allowed his weird (but talented) ass to appear on my blog ;) Bad Santa was such a disappointment. I like "clever criminal" flix; that was disgusting, incontinent, alcoholic, verbal child-abusing criminal. Baaaaaad movie.
Biscuit is d-dawg, all right.

sfg, thank you, sweetie. I hope your life is getting somewhat back to normal, I'll come and see soon :)

 
Blogger Kranki said...

You bet your ass Yoshi will be dressing up. Stay tuned!

 
Blogger August95 said...

Yikes, Tofutti. That is sure a sweet looking outfit VBD is modeling. We he help to give out treats in that?

Just not a Billy Bob fan. I like his acting but he bugs me. I don't know why.

 
Blogger Squirl said...

Susie, I'll let you know which post it is that my word verification inspired.

This one is fstdvr

Is that like fast driver? fast diver?

 
Blogger Ern said...

Biscuit is so cute! Shiloh is much less tolerant of being dressed up. :)

 
Blogger Kami said...

Billy Bob is so hot.

 
Blogger Maven said...

The Tofutti Cuties are good, though, IMHO.

Want disgusting? Try the low carb Skinny Cow stuff. It's like flavored butter. Frozen grease. BLECH!!!

See, I'd figure Billy Bob would show up in the query "Mashed potatoes and gravy, mmmm hmmm."

PS: When I throw my panties at biscuit should they be soiled or unsoiled? Does the dog have a preference?

 


Post a Comment

<< Home