header image

Sunday, September 11, 2005



Sunday Post ~ "The thing to do is to supply light and not heat." Woodrow Wilson, 28th U.S. President

I Corinthians 13 (The whole chapter! It's a short one :)

file under: &Sunday Post

12 heads are better than one . . .

Blogger WILLIAM said...

Woodrow Wilson, what a appropriate quote.

Bless you.

 
Blogger jac said...

=D>
=D>

 
Blogger Squirl said...

Beautiful Sunday post again. What are the flowers? I can't place them.

 
Blogger Susie said...

william, those words have been in my head all week, along with the "gong and cymbal" scripture quote. I had to go in search of who said them this morning, and there was Woodrow :)

jac, hmmmmm... :)

squirl, I don't have much in my yard at this time of year! This is yarrow, up close, and shot just after dusk, with a flash. That's why it's almost unrecognizable.

 
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Now you said "yarrow" and all I can think of is Peter, Paul and Mary.

 
Blogger eclectic said...

That's a beautiful picture accompanied by beautiful words and thoughts. Thanks.

 
Blogger Susie said...

bucky, that reminds me of a little story. My brother, 8 years older, convinced me that I would not be allowed into first grade (my school didn't even have kindergarten), unless I knew all the words to "Puff, the Magic Dragon," which are not the easiest words to learn at 5 1/2. But I did, and when my mom took me for the placement testing, I wanted so desperately to get in, that I, extreme introvert, told the tester, "I'll sing 'Puff' for you now." And I did. She just looked at me like I was a Fruit Loop, and gave me the test. My brother nearly died laughing when we got home and Mom told him what I'd done. She didn't know how he was extorting Puff from me.

 
Blogger Susie said...

oops, I just suffered from premature publication! Thanks, mrtl and eclectic!

 
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Nice messages, Susie.

 
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

Susie, between your "Puff" performance and your premature publication, you're crackin' me up to a point that is dangerous to my continence!

dssbuu

 
Blogger Squirl said...

Susie, that Puff thing is great. I bet you wanted to kill your brother. I had three brothers (fewer than you, but enough to know) and they can be merciless.

Premature publication. lol

uphmcg

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is a short one, but very good. Thanks for sharing that.

Also, bucky stole the second part of my comment...puff and premature publication. Cracking up.

 


Post a Comment

<< Home