header image

Friday, September 16, 2005

Biscuit Friday ~ On the Job


7:30 a.m. Reporting for duty!


He gets to work . . .


She's awake! Mission accomplished!


Tell us, Biscuit, are there any special tools that you use in your line of work?

30 heads are better than one . . .

Blogger Jomama said...

That was such a cute post :)
Did LG draw all those pictures on her wall?

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Excellent! I love that!

We use the same technique to wake up Punkin -- since we don't have a Biscuit, though, I have to press Sweet Pea and Buddy into action. Oh, the joy and love that's felt when I do that! :)

I love LG's room!

 
Blogger Closet Metro said...

Jack has the same job. He failed miserably today.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Friday! Yay! That is the cutest dog!
Job well done, Biscuit. Oh Yes, a job done well.
Also admiring the artwork and the pretty pink walls.
All in all, this begins a fine morning. You are so good to us, Susie. Thanks.

 
Blogger Susie said...

JOMAMA!, how are you sweetheart? I gotta come see you. I'm such a poor blog neighbor lately. Those pictures were mostly bought from the store. The pink pony is my personal favorite. LG and I rubber stamped some critters on her walls -- ladybugs, bees, dragonflies and butterflies.

CK, I don't know, but I would imagine a doggy is greeted more nicely than little sibs would be ;)

CM, but you won't fire him. He's got more job security than a Supreme Court Justice ;)

MrsDoF, you are so full of it. But God bless you for your sweet lies. I am a very lame blog friend lately; glad you enjoyed this one :)

 
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

The Biscuit Alarm Clock sytem. My mom always knew my grumpy little ass would wake up in a better mood if she put one of the cats on me and let them do the dirty work. Was I gonna be grouchy to a cat? I don't think so!

 
Blogger Weetzie said...

SWEETNESS!! I love the doggie alarm clock and lg's room!

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, I had to come by after seeing CM's Jack post.

Biscuit is a cutie. Reminds me a lot of Ern's dog Shiloh.

And this also reminds me of how my mom used to wake me up by sending in our dog. He was such a good dog. I still miss him sometimes.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWESOME.

 
Blogger ieatcrayonz said...

I had the same Pepto pink walls growing up. My mom wouldn't let me paint my walls maroon. Thank you mom.

Loved it. The tools of the trade - heh heh. So multifunctional.

 
Blogger WILLIAM said...

Does Biscuit have eyes?

 
Blogger Effie said...

Good job Biscuit--I think you deserve a biscuit for a job well done!

 
Blogger LadyBug said...

Too cute. And I just love those paintings on LG's wall.

Love and hugs to you, Susie.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww, what a great post! Gotta love that Biscuit takes his job seriously.

 
Blogger Nina said...

(smile) special tools, the cold wet nose and tounge . . .that is how I get John up in the morning.
Oops. . . I mean out of bed, by using the dogs. :) Thanks for the smile this a.m.

 
Blogger Kranki said...

That is too sweet. What a great way to wake up every morning.

 
Blogger Ern said...

Too funny! Shiloh does that to us in the morning too. "Guys, GET UP!" *paw, paw, paw*

 
Blogger Annejelynn said...

total cuteness - my kitties walk all over me - namely Otis. Sometimes I get my forhead licked too.

 
Blogger OldHorsetailSnake said...

Ho ho har de har har. Great one, Susie.

 
Blogger Squirl said...

And you only have to pay him in dog food? I'll bet he doesn't even belong to a union. :-)

 
Blogger Candy said...

I look at those pictures and in my head I hear SpongeBob SquarePants yelling, Ready for action!

Its totally obnoxious, and now its stuck there.

 
Blogger Torrie said...

That is one PINK room!

 
Blogger eclectic said...

Now if we could just get Sydney to brew coffee.....

 
Blogger The Q said...

That is one of the cutest things I have seen in a long, LONG time.

Thank you for bringing a huge ole smile to my face, late on a Friday (I'm still at work), when I have a headache.

I needed that :-)

 
Blogger Andrea said...

I was going to ask what William did. Is it getting close to time for Biscuit's trim again? :)

 
Blogger SassyFemme said...

ROFLMAO! How cute and how creative of you!!!

You know, I didn't even realize there was anyone in the first or second picture until I read the third line!

 
Blogger Susie said...

bucky, the animal alarm is apparently a tried and true mom trick :)

weetzie, thank you; the dog is bad, but the kid is sweet.

danielle, welcome. Biscuit is a distant cousin of Shiloh's maybe. Biscuit is cockapoo like Shiloh, but he also has something else mixed in, something a little bigger than cockapoo. I know about missing old doggies. I still tear up and the thought of some old friends -- Pan, Bear, Ruthie.

Merci beaucoup, kalki.

crayonlips, yep, Pepto, Cotton Candy, etc. LG's choice.

william, Biscuit does have eyes. He does not, however, have eyeholes at the moment.

effie, he thought he deserved a package of hamburger rolls, and helped himself while I was out today. VBD.

ladybug, thank you. Those paintings make me feel happy, too. One from Pottery Barn -- clearance -- the rest, from Marshall's, I believe. Love and hugs backatcha.

sharkey, that's funny, he actually does take it very seriously. Every morning he lurks until I tell him it's time to go get LG, then he races up the stairs and pounces.

nina! Thought you were giving us all TMI there for a minute! ;)

kranki, yea, kids and dogs are a pretty sweet combination.

ern, Biscuit won't do that if both Jif and I are in bed. But if one of us is up, he'll come and sniff and paw the other one. Nuts.

annejelynn, ooh, rough kitty tongue!

hoss, thank you. I wonder what Biscuit would do with a snake . . . Oh, aren't you grateful I've given your dog gainful employment?

squirl, shhhh. Mouse will be over here trying to organize ...

jess, SpongeBob is in your head, too? Sheesh, it's gotta be over the fire marshall's limit in there . . .

torrie, it truly is.

eclectic, I know. We TELL Biscuit to do things like that, but he refuses. He also refuses to sing, we've noted.

soozieQ, my pleasure. The thought of making a headachey, over -worked blogfriend smile pleases me very much. Thank you for saying so.

andrea, yes, yes, the beast needs new eyeholes cut. I'll get to it.

thanks, sassyfemme, glad you enjoyed :)

 
Blogger Squirl said...

Mouse would form such a great dog union that we would all be jillis.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Save those pictures! Print them and lock them up or whatever you have to do to save them. LG will cherish them when she is grown.

I had a cat that woke me up at 7 a.m. every day for school (even Saturdays and Sundays). I wish I had even one picture of my beloved kitty.

 
Blogger Unknown said...

LOVE the tongue. I need one of those at my place, the cats just curl up next to kaidin and fall asleep too. Unfortunately he only sleeps in when I am in a rush, on the weekends he's up at 6.

 


Post a Comment

<< Home