header image

Sunday, August 28, 2005


Sunday Post ~ Try looking at things differently.

Ephesians 1:18

file under: &Sunday Post

16 heads are better than one . . .

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Susie--beautiful picture. I love how white white white the flowers are.

 
Blogger Squirl said...

That is just beautiful. And it always helps to look at things differently.

 
Blogger Torrie said...

I'm trying.

 
Blogger Nina said...

Beautiful, Beautiful ~ yes it does always help to look at things differently. With that I so agree!

 
Blogger Susie said...

sharkey, thank you, I'm glad you can see how white; they are luminous, pearly, I don't know if the pic does them justice. And I wish you could smell them!

squirl, thanks, I think so, too.

torrie, keep doing just that. Cognitive therapy is all about looking at things differently. Hugs to you.

nina, thank you! Great minds :)

momo, I left you a note. It is not easy, I know.

 
Blogger SierraBella said...

They do appear pearly!
Very lovely picture and thought.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm getting better at it. That verse is very touching. I went through 23, and I found that to be just what I needed today. Thanks for leading me in the right direction.

 
Blogger jac said...

Lovely !! Is that Lillys

 
Blogger Katy Barzedor said...

I can only look at things differently. ;)

 
Blogger Candy said...

Ive been doing that all day long.



I wanna come pluck your flowers.

 
Blogger LadyBug said...

Lovely pic, Susie.

I'm thinking of you today.

 
Blogger Opera Gal said...

susie - i'm not one to get overly maudlin or smushy out here on the Internet too often - but were you reading my MIND?
boy did I just have a big epiphany about looking at things from a different person's point of view today, and then I went and looked up good old Ephesians.
wow.
its really hard, btw.

 
Blogger Susie said...

thanks, sierrabella! :)

lawbrat, of course you're welcome. I always hope Someone is leading me in the right direction so that what I post here on Sunday is of some benefit to someone. You know I love it when people go look up the verses for themselves.

jac, thank you. They do look like tiny lilies, but actually it's the flowers on the top of the stalks that form on hostas. I don't know if you have hostas there, but they're luxurious green plants, low-growing with large leaves, and at the end of the summer they sprout these leggy stalks that get these lovely little flowers on them, usually white or lavender.

bucky, did you mean that people look at YOU differently? ;)

candy hunter, are you OK? When you start justifying your odd behavior by "they do it in the zoo," I get just a tad concerned ;) I love me some big ol' rocks, I'll look forward to that.

jessicarabbit, I'm all done with the plucking for this weekend.

ladybug, I've been thinking of you, too. I shall email you this week, my friend :)

operagirl, not much pleases me more on Sundays than to hear that what I put here had some relevance to someone, and that someone went and read the Bible for themselves. That's why I don't write out the verse, because, as I've said before, I'm a manipulative bitch and want to make people go look it up. I usually post something here that has to do with something I'm working out, personally, and then people comment or write and tell me it was just the right verse for them. I guess that just goes to show that we're all in the same boat, even if not all at the same time. :)

 
Blogger Gyrobo said...

Everyone knows the Ephesians were making it up as they went along. Thessalonians, on the other hand, have not one but TWO epistles!

Macedonia rocks!

 
Blogger eclectic said...

Those are pretty. So are you.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

all right already....I'm looking it up (that in itself is a whole different outlook for me ;-)

beautiful flowers, btw :)

 


Post a Comment

<< Home